jasson621

EOG Dedicated
nice Joe, in that 2nd race the only two 4 year olds ran 1-2

I am live in late p-5 have all here ending on 11/12 in last

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
raininthrees;n7454791 said:
viva nyrabets chitown...lol

Hey 3's, you knew NYRABETS was running a promo, bet $50 a day each of the 5 days of the meet and get $50 back. Good deal no?

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Bet $50 (or more) on every day of the five day Kentucky Downs meet and earn a $50 credit to your account! This all-turf meet includes huge fields and the country's best purses, so play every day to score $50 to your NYRA Bets account - win or lose! Kentucky Downs race dates include:
  • Saturday, September 1
  • Thursday, September 6
  • Saturday, September 8
  • Wednesday, September 12 (rescheduled from canceled card on 9/9)
  • Thursday, September 13
Telephone and show wagers do not qualify toward the $50 qualifier each day. Customers who bet at least $50 on each day of the Kentucky Downs meet will be credited $50 on Friday, September 14. If racing is canceled on a day of racing, customers must wager $50 on the make-up race day if one is awarded.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
WeinketoWarrick;n7454858 said:
Congrats Joe. That place fucking kills me. Been an awful month of horse wagering for me.

Thanks WeinketoWarrick, I've been on a good streak since Travers Day, but before that it was awful for a month.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Brayden11;n7454864 said:
Nice hit Joe! One for the good guys

Thanks Brayden, wish I would have done some good with our group tickets at AP.....your Brewers did it to us again, going to be a good 3 wks

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
ChiTownJoe;n7454806 said:
LOL?, where u play 3's?

Got tossed at 5d on these type of bets, so lets hear where you're playing?

Rebates are atrocious at nyrabets (and tvg)

go to a rebate shop... betptc, amwager, watchandwager, etc

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
ChiTownJoe;n7454806 said:
LOL?, where u play 3's?

Got tossed at 5d on these type of bets, so lets hear where you're playing?

nyrabets cuz late pick 5 monopoly, and now get high bates also
w&w cuz I get high bates that cant come close for some tracks like close to 20%
over water sbooks and rgs not gonna say cuz spread action out with multiple outfits
if you want to know a certain place maybe best to dm to compare notes, already spoke to much

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
raininthrees;n7454886 said:
nyrabets cuz late pick 5 monopoly, and now get high bates also
w&w cuz I get high bates that cant come close for some tracks like close to 20%
over water sbooks and rgs not gonna say cuz spread action out with multiple outfits
if you want to know a certain place maybe best to dm to compare notes, already spoke to much

Lot of offshores won't take .50 mins, no pick 5's, then some will also have limits on payouts, especially exotics. Hard enough to win, don't need to hit a nice score and not get paid in full.

I'll pm you, no idea who w&w is?

Guys were talking about horse racing rebates, not that Dean Foods is going to go on a run.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
BenoitPaire2;n7454877 said:
Rebates are atrocious at nyrabets (and tvg)

go to a rebate shop... betptc, amwager, watchandwager, etc

ok -- w&w got it, I'll check out. NYRABETS is anywhere from 3-8%, but sure there is better out there. They do also have some nice promos, like the KD one, and the Toga meet ones. The only time I used TVG was for VIP last yr, bet 10k, get 2k back. Have no idea what their rebates are like, but probably awful.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
ChiTownJoe;n7454911 said:
ok -- w&w got it, I'll check out. NYRABETS is anywhere from 3-8%, but sure there is better out there. They do also have some nice promos, like the KD one, and the Toga meet ones. The only time I used TVG was for VIP last yr, bet 10k, get 2k back. Have no idea what their rebates are like, but probably awful.

tvg plain and simple is not for the sophisticated serious player like the circles we roll with. I met with them personally and it was a waste
the presentation of 100-200k min. yearly wagered, and the number being quoted was note worth my time.
if you need any numbers on certain tracks for w&w you let me know via dm, as I have some juice in the offices there, peace

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
ChiTownJoe;n7454866 said:
Thanks Brayden, wish I would have done some good with our group tickets at AP.....your Brewers did it to us again, going to be a good 3 wks

Brewers hanging around and making it interesting. How'd you like the 2nd half of the Bears game? Sorry, couldn't resist.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Brayden11;n7455029 said:
Brewers hanging around and making it interesting. How'd you like the 2nd half of the Bears game? Sorry, couldn't resist.

2nd half was about as bad as it gets, 12/16 we get some revenge