I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO MATCHPLAY EVENT

Archie,

You really sure present yourself as being mr. big swinging dick of the vegas golf scene...
You constantly scoff at my mid-80's scores on courses with 130+ slope ratings
I want to officially state, publicly, right here and now, that I think you're full of shit:btj:

Archiebitch, I challenge you to a round of golf.

$500, match play, 18 holes, you and me. course has to have a slope rating of at least 130. I will be in Las Vegas at least once this summer and possibly 2-3 times. If you happen to come to LA this summer we can play here. Whichever one of us is the visitor is entitled to one (1) practice round at the agreed upon course if he so wishes (If the match takes place in LV I will require this, as I have never played golf in Las Vegas). My prediction is that I will beat you at least 4&3.

This is about as straightforward a challenge as there is. No frills, no stupid rules, no games. No bitching about the proposed terms or rules, they are the most basic and universal as can be. We dont even need to tell each other our real names. Ill go by Henry and you'll go by Archie. And dont try to worm outta this by claiming you only leave the clubhouse to play for $1,000 or more...we are playing for $500 straight up and eternal EOG bragging/taunting rights.

We can call it the "Archie vs Henry EOG Accenture Match Play Invitational."

Archiebitch, I have only one question for you:

Do you accept my challenge?

:pop:

Re: I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO A SKINS MATCH

...this would be a match play event, not a skins match...i meant to put match play in the title, not skins

match play a much better indicator of who the better golfer is...skins are fun but not for a match of this magnitude, it would be too mickey-mousey with carryovers and all that shit

match play.

:btj:

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Henry, some of your e-friends need to chip in some serious($$$$) so there could be an EOG golf match of the ages! You can't beat me, so how about Newport2(61 years old) and Archie against you and Brock? I have 2 golf courses(Karsten Creek-Oak Tree National) near me that you couldn't break 90 on! The hard part about this is getting everybody together in the same city at the same time. $500 won't do it. By the way, if I can't play, I'll take old fuk Archie! :lol

I'd like to get in on this hanky. Brock and Artie V Hanky and barryer (me)
I am a scratch golfer by the by:btj:

sounds like fun!

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Match would be over by the 12th hole...I think it would take more than 500 for ArchieBunker to accept.....Hank, you don't stand a chance...

Hill all the way......

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Let's hear the handicaps of the contestants, even though they are playing straight up....:lightbulb:

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like the Royalfan of EOG golfing, won't play unless it's for 20k, gmafb...

cheapseats

EOG Master

Match would be over by the 12th hole...I think it would take more than 500 for ArchieBunker to accept.....Hank, you don't stand a chance... Let's hear the handicaps of the contestants, even though they are playing straight up..............you don't seem to really know based on the above to responses, why say you have no chance and then want to see handicaps..................:+clueless

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

I think it would take more than 500 for ArchieBunker to accept.....

Every poster on EOG must make over 100k per year.

$500 is chump change.

A lot of successful degens around here.

:lightbulb:

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

$500 is chump change.

All millionaires. Sharpest bettors in the world. Betting is so easy to win at. They'll never post a winning play, though.

$500 is chump change.

$500 aint chump change to me...yes I make good money, but sports is the only thing i bet on...i have openly stated severl times i dont really bet on golf except for small friendly skins wagers, and that this would be by far my biggest bet ever playing golf...but im tired of this 58 yr old middle aged slightly overweight slob archiebunker trying to tell me he would beat me on a real golf course...and I WILL be in LV where archie lives sometime in the next 2 months...so my challenge is very realistic

All millionaires. Sharpest bettors in the world. Betting is so easy to win at. They'll never post a winning play, though.

ive been posting winning plays nonstop since the day i got here...including this morning's play of dustin johnson over snedeker rd 1...johnson -3 thru 4:LMAO

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

LMAO......:LMAOpost of the year!

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

$500 aint chump change to me...yes I make good money, but sports is the only thing i bet on...i have openly stated severl times i dont really bet on golf except for small friendly skins wagers, and that this would be by far my biggest bet ever playing golf...but im tired of this 58 yr old middle aged slightly overweight slob archiebunker trying to tell me he would beat me on a real golf course...and I WILL be in LV where archie lives sometime in the next 2 months...so my challenge is very realistic

I would imagine that $500 isnt chump change to 95% of the people that post here. But few would admitt it.

People have been talking shit and challenging you to different contests for the past few months.

Now that you finally take somebody up on it, $500 isnt enough?

It shouldnt be about the $$$ for Archie. It should be about showing you up and embarrassing you.

Re: I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO MATCHPLAY EVENT

ARCHIEBUNKER IS JUST A FAT SILLY BLACK NIG NOG WHO COULD NEVER, EVER BEAT ME IN A ROUND OF GOLF ON A REAL COURSE:btj:THE PUSSY NIG NOG IS TOO SCARED TO EVEN RESPOND TO MY CHALLENGE

POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER IS A LYING LIL BITCH WHO IS FULL OF SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO GOLF AND 'OL HENRY BOY IS CALLING HIM OUT ON IT:btj:

$500/Eternal EOG bragging and taunting privledges
18 holes
Match Play

Im still waiting, you fucking NIG NOG:btj:

I would imagine that $500 isnt chump change to 95% of the people that post here. But few would admitt it.

People have been talking shit and challenging you to different contests for the past few months.

Now that you finally take somebody up on it, $500 isnt enough?

It shouldnt be about the $$$ for Archie. It should be about showing you up and embarrassing you.
Uh, huh? Can u read?

im challenging him to a $500 match play match, which, for the millionth time, would be by far my biggest wager on the golf course

what the fuck are you talking about? You're confused

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Uh, huh? Can u read?

im challenging him to a $500 match play match, which, for the millionth time, would be by far my biggest wager on the golf course

He was on your side, you nit. Your reading comprehension is about as good as your golf game.

Mods, thx for fixing the thread title

Archie poo, archie poo, where are you?:LMAO

cheapseats

EOG Master

$500 is chump change.

Not me, I copied two of VD's post and made my comment regarding not knowing. I wouldn't play for 500 against anybody, not my gig.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Uh, huh? Can u read?

Refer to Chazzy's post genius.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Let's hear the handicaps of the contestants, even though they are playing straight up....:lightbulb:

best round of the year for me this year was 62

wish i could have finished the course but couldn't pry myself away from the bar at the turn

:finger004

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I wonder if Robinson Ranch has a clown's mouth or a windmill on the 18th hole?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Match would be over by the 12th hole...I think it would take more than 500 for ArchieBunker to accept.....Hank, you don't stand a chance... Let's hear the handicaps of the contestants, even though they are playing straight up..............you don't seem to really know based on the above to responses, why say you have no chance and then want to see handicaps..................:+clueless

I like to see golfers lie....:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Ivey took me for $10K. Guy lied about his handicap. :scooter

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Well here's a potential matchup I don't have to waste my time putting an opening line up. :pop:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I'd like to get some side action on Archie if anyone wants Hank I'll give you +125.

HH....you know Bunker plays courses like Augusta National, right? You don't get an invite there to hack away at the ball.

cheapseats

EOG Master

I'd like to get some side action on Archie if anyone wants Hank I'll give you +125.

HH....you know Bunker plays courses like Augusta National, right? You don't get an invite there to hack away at the ball.

really, then he certainly has major connections, does his game follow suit or do you know

:LMAOArchiebunker played augusta national like I went to the moon of saturn last weekend

Id school his punk ass...he doesnt even have the balls to respond to my challenge:LMAO

EOG WE ARE APPROACHING 24 HOURS SINCE I ISSUED MY CHALLENGE AND ARCHIE IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND:LMAO

pvcpipe

EOG Master

really, then he certainly has major connections, does his game follow suit or do you know[/B]

I couldn't say for sure but I would bet on it. He doesn't brag on himself about it, it just came up in a golf thread. Ol' arch has a low tolerance for douchebaggery but he's been around a long time and has always seemed honest. No reason to doubt him.