I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO MATCHPLAY EVENT

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated
Re: I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO MATCHPLAY EVENT

ok, tell me how i can further clarify "that part" for you

No need to. Those business plan vacation days are rare opportunities that shouldn't be missed. Personally, I would have went with the "something suddenly came up" line. Worked for Marsha Brady.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

No need to. Those business plan vacation days are rare opportunities that shouldn't be missed. Personally, I would have went with the "something suddenly came up" line. Worked for Marsha Brady.

His new girlfriend is Jane Glass

cheapseats

EOG Master

86.......wowsers, I just played the Stadium Course at PGA West from the blue makers and shot 78......

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

you guys are friggin retarded, what part of i have business plans and a vacation scheduled for that day do u not understand?

again, i guarantee victory over archie on the golf course when im available to go out to vegas, sometime in late sept/early oct:finger004

Why just you just say that you can't win....the business excuse is too funny....would love to hear where you work besides your parent's basement...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I hope arch makes his way to LA and beats that ass

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Sorry to say I haven't played it... I'm surprised you haven't heard back from them yet. I'd have your pro call again to see what's up..... Good Luck on getting on. :cheers

heading out from the hotel. Hope the weather cooperates.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Looks like Henry Hill is bugging out...will be me, Tuck, and Archie playing on the 21st....Archie the clear favorite...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

86????

It is a shame that you are bragging about an 86.....

What's the problem about showing up on the 21st? Most guys who are successful at their jobs can always get off unless you are a gopher or maybe you work for mommy and daddy...

i shot an 86 from the blues at TPC southwind today, and it's the best 86 of my life :btj:

that fucker was no joke, plus heat index a nice 104. I needed an IV after the round.