I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO MATCHPLAY EVENT

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO MATCHPLAY EVENT

Archie,

I propose Bali Hai Golf Club. It's a course that I've always really wanted to play, we can get an afternoon tee time to beat the brutal heat for $99, which is a great deal, and it meets our criteria we have set forth.

I, as the visitor, will be exercising my right to a practice round before our match, so I dont want to play somewhere where it costs $300-$500 per round, i gotta play and pay for 2 rounds...and please spare me all the bullshit, clearly you are at a point where u apparetly routinely spend $500+ to play golf and bet thousands on the course...congratualtions I hope to get to that point in life one day, im not some degen and i dont frivilously spend thousnads upon thousands of dollars playing golf, that beingsaid I want to play a nice course like I play every week, and we can get on Bali Hai, a famous course ive always wanted to play, for $99-$125 from 1:30 pm on during the week

and also stop btching about travel expenses...its going to cost me money on either a flight or gas as well as accomadations at one of the fine hotels I always stay at...so stop bitching

Bali Hai?
We are both visitors.... but Bali Hai is fine with me... but not at 1:30... August? Vegas? Let's shoot for somewhere around 8 am and that should be no problem.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Now we are getting somewhere. I guess the next step is who is going to verify who each of us really is. I've met John Kelly and Tony Montana so they can verify I'm who I say I am. I'd hate for someone that's an 86 shooter all of a sudden turn into a former college player that's a friend of an 86 shooter. Who have you met on this site, HH? One of the advantages of getting older is that we've seen about all of the angles that people will use to win a bet or two. Let me know.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Wouldn't put it past Henry Hill to throw in a ringer...good point Archie...bring some ID Hank....:houra

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Bali Hai? LOL. Maybe Henry can give Billy Walters some sports wagering advice!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Newport...you and ArchieBunker would make for some great guests on The EOG Radio Show during US OPEN week....what do you say?

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Newport...you and ArchieBunker would make for some great guests on The EOG Radio Show during US OPEN week....what do you say?
VIEJO, the show is on at Midnight in Oklahoma! Too late. If I'm around next week, I'll post some picks! :cheers

Ok, we have a venue.

Bali Hai Golf Club.

I have never met anyone on this site, and no Im not some scratch golfer or former college golfer lying about my golf skills.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Ok, we have a venue.

Bali Hai Golf Club.

I have never met anyone on this site, and no Im not some scratch golfer or former college golfer lying about my golf skills.

Then why do you want to throw away 500-1000 bucks?:+clueless

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Wouldn't put it past Henry Hill to throw in a ringer...good point Archie...bring some ID Hank....:houra

VD, I've been around this for awhile... just want to make sure I'm playing the person I've matched up with.. :cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD, I've been around this for awhile... just want to make sure I'm playing the person I've matched up with.. :cheers

I once had a ringer thrown in against me at a chess match for a little cash...knew I was in trouble when he walked in with his own board and clock and was an Asian wearing glasses....my friends were falling down laughing...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Well, if the guy who shows up to play golf is half black/half asian... you better check that ID.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Archie is a turd at this site, but he made a nice rebuttal to Henry's challenge.

:pop:

Pretty sure his license isn't going to say Henry Hill on it you fcken moron. I'm fcken pumped for this. Would be interesting to meet Hanky. Silly Lil nig nog:btj:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You've already undermined yourself by choosing Bali fuckin Hai. Can that course even be 7k from the tips?

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Playing a guy 30 years older and you choose the shortest track in vegas fuckin brilliant

You've already undermined yourself by choosing Bali fuckin Hai. Can that course even be 7k from the tips?
It's long, for sure in the 7,000 yard range:btj:

Archie, I just played this morning...ive been hitting my PING G20 driver 280-290 yds routinely:btj:

How far do you ht ur driver?:btj::mutley

Taking Hill for a dime
Just let me know the date & I will be there

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

It's long, for sure in the 7,000 yard range:btj:

Archie, I just played this morning...ive been hitting my PING G20 driver 280-290 yds routinely:btj:

How far do you ht ur driver?:btj::mutley

Drive for show, putt for dough......Henry isn't showing....

newport2

EOG Dedicated

It's just over 7,000 yds and has a slope rating of 130...u are such a fuckin retard
Henry, you will be lucky if the black tees(??) are set up at 6800 yds. I can't believe Bali Hai has a slope rating of 130!

Henry, you will be lucky if the black tees(??) are set up at 6800 yds. I can't believe Bali Hai has a slope rating of 130!
6,800 yds is still long...arent u like a semi-pro golfer? U need to remember 99.99% of all golfers arent nearly as good as u

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I shot really bad today, but it was 111 degrees as well, by the time we were done I was toast. Never so glad to go into air conditioning in my life! 41 on front, 44 on back. Took a triple on a par 3, that was from the green side bunker off the tee (brutal), next hole had to take a drop, ball mysteriously couldn't be found, took a double. Im no pro though, around a 12 handicap, if I could learn to not average 2.20 putts per hole im sure I could break 80 consistently :shoot:

I shot really bad today, but it was 111 degrees as well, by the time we were done I was toast. Never so glad to go into air conditioning in my life! 41 on front, 44 on back. Took a triple on a par 3, that was from the green side bunker off the tee (brutal), next hole had to take a drop, ball mysteriously couldn't be found, took a double. Im no pro though, around a 12 handicap, if I could learn to not average 2.20 putts per hole im sure I could break 80 consistently :shoot:
Where did u play?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuscany - was 10 of us for a bachelor party, wasn't exactly a serious round and a few of the guys sucked balls so it kinda gets frustrating after they chunk it 25 yards at a time, but hey I was once there so who am I to judge

Tuckman

Uh Poster

3 a side pal, especially since its a new course I never played

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

3 a side pal, especially since its a new course I never played

You are killing me....we will figure out something when I get there...

You think Henry vs AB will take place? Have to do something that says Henry Hill is who he says he is...very easy for one of his friends to impersonate him...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Henry, I'll be in vegas on the 21st... pick a course.. $1000 for an 18 hole match... but u don't have the balls or cash to show.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

To sweeten this deal I can get you guys on a private course for free (yes I have to play along), championship tees sit at 7373. This is a legit 7300+ yards, tough course.

J

joeybagadonuts

:pop: