Ill see if i can be in vegas the 21st, not sure if i can we will see

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Re: I OPENLY CHALLENGE POSTER ARCHIEBUNKER TO MATCHPLAY EVENT

should be worth the price of admission.:clubbing:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Arch, have you ever played TPC Southwind in Memphis, where they have the FedEx St. Jude?

I'm up there next week, and looking to get on. My club pro called up there a couple days ago and hasn't heard back, which is odd. I understand TPC courses are not private equity exactly, and was wondering if you had any experience getting on private TPC courses as a non-member.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Arch, have you ever played TPC Southwind in Memphis, where they have the FedEx St. Jude?

I'm up there next week, and looking to get on. My club pro called up there a couple days ago and hasn't heard back, which is odd. I understand TPC courses are not private equity exactly, and was wondering if you had any experience getting on private TPC courses as a non-member.

The TPC courses are dying for new members.... Show any hint of interest in joining and I'm pretty sure they'll let you play at least a round, and prolly roll out the red carpet for you while you're there.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

The TPC courses are dying for new members.... Show any hint of interest in joining and I'm pretty sure they'll let you play at least a round, and prolly roll out the red carpet for you while you're there.

Im surprised on the no call back then. Daily guest rate has to be around 150 or 200.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Im surprised on the no call back then. Daily guest rate has to be around 150 or 200.
Looked into it a bit more and none of the promos they've been throwing around have Southwind listed. Possible that that course is doing better than most, but not sure....

After playing sawgrass and Deere run I have been getting bombarded with reduced membership, discounted rounds, etc. from dozens of courses in the TPC network both public and private.

I'm surprised as well that there was no call back, it's not like the TPC tracks are like Augusta or anything.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Sorry to say I haven't played it... I'm surprised you haven't heard back from them yet. I'd have your pro call again to see what's up..... Good Luck on getting on. :cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Heard back today. Daily rate is about what I thought, but really looking forward to the round.

Tuck, what course in vegas fucked up and let you join? The private 18 at red rock?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Henry won't show....I will be in Vegas on the 21st at 12 noon....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Maybe we can tee off around 230 on the 21st VD, I know Bunker goes back the next day so that would be the only time all 3 of us can get out if you guys want.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Btw Hank if you can't make it on the 21st be sure to give a reason that can be independently verified by a known poster.

Otherwise you need to apologize to Arch for grandstanding.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Maybe we can tee off around 230 on the 21st VD, I know Bunker goes back the next day so that would be the only time all 3 of us can get out if you guys want.

That'll work for me.... let me know.

XxKeithxX

EOG Senior Member

Henry the bullshitter won't show, he can't ride his bike that far

due to work i dont know if ill be able to be in vegas on the 21st...we'll see

playing again today at Angeles National :btj:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

henry with it being over two weeks out you should be able to ask off. check in buddy

J

joeybagadonuts

Of course HankyTheTard is going to make up an excuse why he can't come.

Hanky not showing up could have been -5550000000000000000 and I would have still seem some value in the line.
:lightbulb:

hiding? not at all

4-0, +$500 my last 4 plays :btj:

some of us live in civilized, domesticated countries and have jobs and lives and can't leave them on a whim...i agreed to work out a date with archie, not just be given a date and and if im unable to make that date get accused of ducking him...id bitch slap his old fat ass on the course guaranteed

i shot an 86 at Angeles National on Sunday. take a look at the course online and read up on it a bit...if you clowns think you could shoot around that on that course then it might be interesting...but there is NO WAY you old fucks would even come close, so spare yourselves the humiliation:btj:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

86????

It is a shame that you are bragging about an 86.....

What's the problem about showing up on the 21st? Most guys who are successful at their jobs can always get off unless you are a gopher or maybe you work for mommy and daddy...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Archie Bunker would have cleaned up and then shoved his clubs up Henry's ass....:btj:

i'm just better than all of you and you all can't stand that fact...im literally just better than you losers in every way, so as far as im concerned, you losers can powder my friggin nuts

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Btw Hank if you can't make it on the 21st be sure to give a reason that can be independently verified by a known poster.

Otherwise you need to apologize to Arch for grandstanding.

henry don't forget to do this. get your info to KR or another mod so he can check on this.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

henry is the Waffle House so hard up they can't afford to let you off one fucking day?

henry is the Waffle House so hard up they can't afford to let you off one fucking day?
Ill actually be down in La Jolla for business which I'm turning into a mini-vacation :btj:

So, again, shut up loser and salute the fukkin King:btj:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

surely they can get someone else to train a cashier at the La Jolla Jack in the Box.

what business you in hank? custodial engineering?

LCD

Glad to see you're rebranding yourself as a cowardly mega-troll douche HH (instead of the old narcissistic, repressed homosexual, rabid emoticonner sports sharp). Looking forward to the UCLA/Oregon game when your commuter college gets their shit pushed in.

86!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Bwahaha Motherfucker!

Sorry losers, but my job and relationship with my new gf is much more important than meeting some group of old creepy losers out in the desert on a whim to play a golf...its quite simple, i will meet archie out in vegas and kick his ass in golf and take his money...it just wont be on aug 21 bc i already have plans then.

i will be in vegas in mid/late september and/or early october

LCD

Archie,

You really sure present yourself as being mr. big swinging dick of the vegas golf scene...
You constantly scoff at my mid-80's scores on courses with 130+ slope ratings
I want to officially state, publicly, right here and now, that I think you're full of shit:btj:

Archiebitch, I challenge you to a round of golf.

$500, match play, 18 holes, you and me. course has to have a slope rating of at least 130. I will be in Las Vegas at least once this summer and possibly 2-3 times. If you happen to come to LA this summer we can play here. Whichever one of us is the visitor is entitled to one (1) practice round at the agreed upon course if he so wishes (If the match takes place in LV I will require this, as I have never played golf in Las Vegas). My prediction is that I will beat you at least 4&3.

This is about as straightforward a challenge as there is. No frills, no stupid rules, no games. No bitching about the proposed terms or rules, they are the most basic and universal as can be. We dont even need to tell each other our real names. Ill go by Henry and you'll go by Archie. And dont try to worm outta this by claiming you only leave the clubhouse to play for $1,000 or more...we are playing for $500 straight up and eternal EOG bragging/taunting rights.

We can call it the "Archie vs Henry EOG Accenture Match Play Invitational."

Archiebitch, I have only one question for you:

Do you accept my challenge?

:pop:

Some fucking whim.

Go Bruins. Will they win 6 games this year?

you guys are friggin retarded, what part of i have business plans and a vacation scheduled for that day do u not understand?

again, i guarantee victory over archie on the golf course when im available to go out to vegas, sometime in late sept/early oct:finger004