I think it's time

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
This forum starts to repair relationships. It's been a awful year regardless of what you believe in, what you do for a living, who you pray to, vote for, who you love and who you don't... Everyone's life has been affected in some way.

I had a mini feud with someone on this very forum that I respect very much and I believe vice versa and it got heated for no reason that makes any sense. We were able to talk through it via dm. So let's all attempt to find what we can agree on. I'll start.
Age-41
Location- Denver, CO
Favorite TV show of all time- Seinfeld
Favorite Current TV show- Better Call saul
Favorite Mindless TV show- 90 day fiance
Favorite band of all time- Led Zeppelin
Favorite Current musical artist- J. Cole
Favorite sport- College football (NBA catching up though)
Favorite U.S. city- New Orleans
Favorite international city- Madrid
Most despised person currently- Rob Manfred
Pets- 1 year old Shih Zhu adoptee
Favorite meal- Bbq shrimp with collard greens and cornbread
Least favorite side or meal- Coleslaw
What have I done during quarantine- Planted my first garden. 23 onions and 2 carrots.
Learned how to cook 6 new dinners and hiked for the first time in 2 years
Favorite teams- Red Sox and Marshall football also a big fan of the nuggets of late
Favorite player of all time- Dwight Evans and RG3 gave me a real bankroll so will always love him.
Health or mental health issues- Anxiety disorder and bronchial auto immune disorder
Marital status- single but depends on the day of the week.. I have one of those type of relationships it seems.
Religion- Believer in God but not organized religion but respect all religions
3 parents. 5 siblings 3 sisters and 2 brothers. No children I'm aware of.. Maury has yet to call.

If anyone wants to share anything or add their own bio maybe we could have some civil discussion around here. Open and friendly discussion welcome.

Let's give it a try. No judgement zone.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Let's try no politics at all zone either please. Doesn't make sense with the current climate of this forum. Let's attempt to be decent towards all in this thread alone for now.
You have plenty of options to argue elsewhere.
If you dont think you can't comply with this request of decency just move along and no problem. Thanks

railbird

EOG Master
zero parents 3 siblings
saved by the blood of jesus, jesus only way to heaven
same girl 25 years
brain cancer survivor, deal with facial neuralgia daily
alltime fav player- Doug Flutie
fav team- sandiego st football 1 city 1 team
quaranitine - long walks, tennis against wall
least fav meal- steak
fav meal- salmon, clam chowder, coleslaw.
pet- cat molly 14 yrs old
most despised- Tim cook, zuckerberg, fauci, bill gates, jay bilas, dorsey.
international city- vancouver
us city- pebble beach
fav sport- college football
fav album- springsteen western stars
fav musician - sinatra
fav current tv - lennox hill doc
fav all time show- peter kessler golf talk live
52 huntington beach,calif

E$

EOG Dedicated
We have a few things in Common

I am 44 and live in Denver as well and am a big Nuggets fan.

Not a huge Bronco fan, Dolphins are my team in football.

Also agree that Seinfeld is the best show of all time

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
We have a few things in Common

I am 44 and live in Denver as well and am a big Nuggets fan.

Not a huge Bronco fan, Dolphins are my team in football.

Also agree that Seinfeld is the best show of all time
I actually despise the Broncos. Why do they need 3 radio stations?! Was supposed to be in wash park pre covid was selling my home in harvey park and taking over best friend d loan but imagine I'll be here until market recovers now. What area are you in?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
zero parents 3 siblings
saved by the blood of jesus, jesus only way to heaven
same girl 25 years
brain cancer survivor, deal with facial neuralgia daily
alltime fav player- Doug Flutie
fav team- sandiego st football 1 city 1 team
quaranitine - long walks, tennis against wall
least fav meal- steak
fav meal- salmon, clam chowder, coleslaw.
pet- cat molly 14 yrs old
most despised- Tim cook, zuckerberg, fauci, bill gates, jay bilas, dorsey.
international city- vancouver
us city- pebble beach
fav sport- college football
fav album- springsteen western stars
fav musician - sinatra
fav current tv - lennox hill doc
fav all time show- peter kessler golf talk live
52 huntington beach,calif

New england clam chowder or west coast version? I never understood the Bilas hate not just by you. Theres 50 Bilas every sept in College football but I never notice the same outrage. I also love SDSU but mostly because I love Rocky Long. Really dislike Hoke but will probably still cheer inside for a couple more years.

railbird

EOG Master
switched from newengland to manhattan red. ill probably quit sdsu football now that long is gone, maybe become a hail state fan. i dont have favorite teams, only favorite coaches. bo ryan, joe callero, mike leach, pete carrol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
F the right wing racists. Yesterday was a suprising temporary victory for Daca, aka the Dreamers. They are no different than you and I except they don't have a piece of paper. They've been living in America their whole lives. They have jobs and pay taxes. There's around 700,000 dreamers in America? 80% of the country stand with the dreamers. Again they are no different than you and i. Ask a right wing racist what they call dreamers? Nevermind, I'll tell you. They call them illegal brown people. It's strictly political for the Far Right Wing. They have zero American values, zero human values. I call it like I see it. Hooray for Zzroad. Carry on

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
switched from newengland to manhattan red. ill probably quit sdsu football now that long is gone, maybe become a hail state fan. i dont have favorite teams, only favorite coaches. bo ryan, joe callero, mike leach, pete carrol

We could start a entire thread on coaches I love and hate.
Faves are leipold, fleck, satterfield, napier.
All time favorites holliday Brohm spoelstra
Different opinion on chowda but I havent givent the red stuff a fair shake

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
F the right wing racists. Yesterday was a suprising temporary victory for Daca, aka the Dreamers. They are no different than you and I except they don't have a piece of paper. They've been living in America their whole lives. They have jobs and pay taxes. There's around 700,000 dreamers in America? 80% of the country stand with the dreamers. Again they are no different than you and i. Ask a right wing racist what they call dreamers? Nevermind, I'll tell you. They call them illegal brown people. It's strictly political for the Far Right Wing. They have zero American values, zero human values. I call it like I see it. Hooray for Zzroad. Carry on
C'mon man. Give it a rest. You have 20 forums and thousands of threads to choose from. Stay out of this one please

E$

EOG Dedicated
I actually despise the Broncos. Why do they need 3 radio stations?! Was supposed to be in wash park pre covid was selling my home in harvey park and taking over best friend d loan but imagine I'll be here until market recovers now. What area are you in?

Southwest Denver, 285 & Sheridan roughly

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
C'mon man. Give it a rest. You have 20 forums and thousands of threads to choose from. Stay out of this one please

No, no, let's hear him out. He's making some interesting points.
Does anyone have any information about whether Trump stole $3 million from a charity? I can't find anything on the internet.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I’ll go with it Drink. I know we don’t see eye to eye on some things but no reason to be an out and out cunt like BR

Age-53
Location- Port Clinton OH
Favorite TV show of all time- Sopranos
Favorite Current TV show- Ozark
Favorite Mindless TV show- Deadliest Catch
Favorite band of all time- U2
Favorite Current musical artist- zero zilch nada
Favorite sport- College basketball
Favorite U.S. city- Las Vegas
Favorite international city- Punta Cana
Most despised person currently- Jim Harbaugh (But please don’t go)
Pets- None
Favorite meal- ribeye baked potato corn on the cob and salad
Least favorite side or meal-Brussel sprouts
What have I done during quarantine- Helped over 600 plus Small businesses Receive assistance through this mess. Work on my golf game
Favorite teams- A’s Dolphins Lakers and all things Ohio State
Favorite player of all time- Magic
Health or mental health issues- Pretty fortunate overall
Marital status- girlfriend
Religion- Raised Catholic but now pretty much ambivalent about the whole organized religion thang
1 parent still living 1deceased. 1 sister still living 1 deceased. And one awesome kid 22 that I’m on the way to spend the weekend with.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Age-56
Location- Harbor Country, MI (right across Lake Mich from Chicago)
Favorite TV show of all time- All in the family
Favorite Current TV show- Really don't have one. I do watch a lot of news from all over the world.
Favorite Mindless TV show- Probably 90 Day FIancee, mom always has it on.
Favorite band of all time- Led Zeppelin, Motorhead, many from the NWBHM 80's
Favorite Current musical artist- Greta Van Fleet
Favorite sport- NFL, MLB, NHL......CFB, NBA, CBB, Aussie Football
Favorite U.S. city- Chicago in the summer, San Diego, Las Vegas
Favorite international city- Toronto, Montreal
Pets- rescue cat that was hit by a car, 2-YO
Favorite meal- Chicago deep-dish pizza
What have I done during quarantine- Worked every day, wholesaler
Favorite teams- Chicago everything except the White Sox, Notre Dame
Favorite player of all time- Jordan
Health or mental health issues- Need two knee replacements. Mental, I've been a caregiver besides working two jobs, so who knows.
Marital status- single
Religion- Catholic, but you can find religion at a brewpub.
Mother who snaps into a 5-YO thanks to dementia, brother, and a niece.

skinny

EOG Addicted
We could start a entire thread on coaches I love and hate.
Faves are leipold, fleck, satterfield, napier.
All time favorites holliday Brohm spoelstra
Different opinion on chowda but I havent givent the red stuff a fair shake
I was wondering why Marshall was your favorite cfb team.
Doc holiday guy

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I was wondering why Marshall was your favorite cfb team.
Doc holiday guy

I've always made money with him every single year and he plays to his experience charts incredibly well also tells you his injury list on monday and doesnt play games about it like so many nowadays. He also tells you when theyll suck pre season. I also like the history of the program, you have to be tough to play there or app state let alone win.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Age-56
Location- Harbor Country, MI (right across Lake Mich from Chicago)
Favorite TV show of all time- All in the family
Favorite Current TV show- Really don't have one. I do watch a lot of news from all over the world.
Favorite Mindless TV show- Probably 90 Day FIancee, mom always has it on.
Favorite band of all time- Led Zeppelin, Motorhead, many from the NWBHM 80's
Favorite Current musical artist- Greta Van Fleet
Favorite sport- NFL, MLB, NHL......CFB, NBA, CBB, Aussie Football
Favorite U.S. city- Chicago in the summer, San Diego, Las Vegas
Favorite international city- Toronto, Montreal
Pets- rescue cat that was hit by a car, 2-YO
Favorite meal- Chicago deep-dish pizza
What have I done during quarantine- Worked every day, wholesaler
Favorite teams- Chicago everything except the White Sox, Notre Dame
Favorite player of all time- Jordan
Health or mental health issues- Need two knee replacements. Mental, I've been a caregiver besides working two jobs, so who knows.
Marital status- single
Religion- Catholic, but you can find religion at a brewpub.
Mother who snaps into a 5-YO thanks to dementia, brother, and a niece.

Who's your favorite dysfunctional couple ever on 90 day?
Has there ever been a commissioner who outrights doesnt like the sport he is commissioner of before Manfred?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who's your favorite dysfunctional couple ever on 90 day?
Has there ever been a commissioner who outrights doesnt like the sport he is commissioner of before Manfred?
Most of them are pretty predictable, every one that was with a African was a train wreck. I can’t stand that ugly gal from the east coast with the lip injections that was with the Brit.

selig was bad, but I do think he cared about the game. I can’t say that with Manfred. The players don’t have much of a say if they will not pay him also, the owners pay him.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Most of them are pretty predictable, every one that was with a African was a train wreck. I can’t stand that ugly gal from the east coast with the lip injections that was with the Brit.

selig was bad, but I do think he cared about the game. I can’t say that with Manfred. The players don’t have much of a say if they will not pay him also, the owners pay him.
Those poor nigerians dude. My lord I dont care how bad it is Angela and lisa.. woof not all the tequila in mexico sir. Darcy is bad for sure.

Manfred will go down as the worst commissioner of any sport of all time I believe.

skinny

EOG Addicted
I've always made money with him every single year and he plays to his experience charts incredibly well also tells you his injury list on monday and doesnt play games about it like so many nowadays. He also tells you when theyll suck pre season. I also like the history of the program, you have to be tough to play there or app state let alone win.
Alot of history at Marshall including the plane crash of 1970.
NFL QBs Pennington and Leftwich along with Randy Moss.
Have had some really good teams for that level through the years

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Those poor nigerians dude. My lord I dont care how bad it is Angela and lisa.. woof not all the tequila in mexico sir. Darcy is bad for sure.

Manfred will go down as the worst commissioner of any sport of all time I believe.
There was a gal from Kenya (?) in one of the previous seasons, she was a little odd also. I don’t know if it’s the culture of if ty r show is leading it to be stereotypical. It seems like most of the Russian area women are money whores. There always seems to be some fat middle aged woman who is way over her head with a guy who just wants to come to the US, etc.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Alot of history at Marshall including the plane crash of 1970.
NFL QBs Pennington and Leftwich along with Randy Moss.
Have had some really good teams for that level through the years
Always scrappy. I did get to see Moss play in college at Western Mich.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
sinker 59
bear mountain, langford bc, gabriola island bc
Sanford and Son
don't watch TV anymore
Marvin Gaye, GAP Band,
None, don't listen
Golf, hoops
Detroit
Willemstad
Stephen Miller
2 Cats 1 fat, 1 skinny
Perogies, Sweet Potato Pie
Golf, gold prospecting
Detroit Tigers
Willie Horton
PTSD, banged up pretty good. Batshit crazy absolutely, daredevil.
Transfer of energy, PLU.
Married, lovely gal, no kids, ditched family 25 years ago, just getting back to greeting card stage.

Good thread

skinny

EOG Addicted
sinker 59
Sanford and Son
don't watch TV anymore
Marvin Gaye, GAP Band,
None, don't listen
Golf, hoops
Detroit
Willemstad
Stephen Miller
2 Cats 1 fat, 1 skinny
Golf, gold prospecting
Detroit Tigers
Willie Horton
Transfer of energy, PLU.
Married, lovely gal, no kids, ditched family 25 years ago, just getting back to greeting card stage.

Good thread
Was 8 years old in 1968, first ws for me on tv.
Big Willie Horton could hit the long ball.

Funny I started visiting Denver to see the Broncos, loved the city and area so much I decided to get a condo in the area and then later moved in full time. I do have to admit the coverage of them is pretty ridiculous, all the radio stations, nightly TV shows even in the offseason, practically every player getting some sort of promotional money from local businesses, etc.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
sinker 59
Sanford and Son
don't watch TV anymore
Marvin Gaye, GAP Band,
None, don't listen
Golf, hoops
Detroit
Willemstad
Stephen Miller
2 Cats 1 fat, 1 skinny
Golf, gold prospecting
Detroit Tigers
Willie Horton
Transfer of energy, PLU.

Good thread
Loved Sanford and Son.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Loved Sanford and Son.
sinker 59
Sanford and Son
don't watch TV anymore
Marvin Gaye, GAP Band,
None, don't listen
Golf, hoops
Detroit
Willemstad
Stephen Miller
2 Cats 1 fat, 1 skinny
Golf, gold prospecting
Detroit Tigers
Willie Horton
Transfer of energy, PLU.

Good thread
I've never had a perogi and just realized it because of you. Do they have dairy? Lactose intolerant as it gets.

I love Sanford and son and think without Foxx there is no Pryor or Murphy he was the groundbreaker of that form of comedy. I love comedians. They're just the best man.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Funny I started visiting Denver to see the Broncos, loved the city and area so much I decided to get a condo in the area and then later moved in full time. I do have to admit the coverage of them is pretty ridiculous, all the radio stations, nightly TV shows even in the offseason, practically every player getting some sort of promotional money from local businesses, etc.

We could start a coffee group with Es, Rito, you and myself in blackhawk every week once sports are back lol. Who knew?!

I'll never forgive 950 KOA I was driving up the mountain sweating game 6 of the world series the year KC won it and they interrupted a world series game to tell us about a Broncos safety being arrested and suspended and talked for 10 minutes about how itll affect Denver on Sunday. No other station had the ball game!

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Age-50
Location- Middle Village, NY
Favorite TV show of all time- Growing up loved Three's Company
Favorite Current TV show- Family Guy
Favorite Mindless TV show- Jersey Shore
Favorite band of all time- Fleetwood Mac
Favorite Current musical artist- Bebe Rexha
Favorite sport- Basketball
Favorite international city- Florence
Most despised person currently- Taylor Swift
Pets- Yorkies
Favorite meal- Chicken cutlet parm
Least favorite side or meal- Lobster
What have I done during quarantine- Worked out, maintained good health, recuperated from surgery
Favorite teams- Yankees, Cowboys, Islanders
Favorite player of all time- Tim Duncan
Health or mental health issues- Diabetic
Marital status- girlfriend
Religion- Non practicing cathoilic
1 parent still living 1 deceased, one younger brother.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I've never had a perogi and just realized it because of you. Do they have dairy? Lactose intolerant as it gets.

I love Sanford and son and think without Foxx there is no Pryor or Murphy he was the groundbreaker of that form of comedy. I love comedians. They're just the best man.

yah full of cheese but you can get them filled with jam for dessert

Redd Foxx was funny as fk and the grand daddy of them all.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Age- Classified but old enough to have bet on Super Bowl 4 and cleaned up on it against my schoolmates, and had free pizza for months
Location- Brooklyn
Favorite TV show of all time- Star Trek all iterations
Favorite Current TV show- AEW Wrestling, Manifest when it's on
Favorite Mindless TV show- AEW Wrestling
Favorite band of all time- The Cars
Favorite Current musical artist- None Do Much for me.
Favorite sport- NFL in a Landslide
Favorite international city- Toronto
Most despised person currently- Current POTUS
Pets- None, but absolutely Love Dogs, and they usually love me. Dogs are very perceptive creatures.
Favorite meal- Surf and Turf, Lobster tails and Filet Mignon with Baked Potato
Least favorite side or meal- Chopped Liver
What have I done during quarantine- Got sick for 10 days, went to a protest, otherwise not much different
Favorite teams- CHIEFS
Favorite player of all time- Bobby Bell, But Mahomes coming up fast on the Far Outside. Non Chief Chad Ocho
Health or mental health issues- Hypocrisy and Hypocritical Behavior drive me crazier than it should
Marital status- Single except when I'm not
Religion- Culturally Jewish but a bit of Agnostic also

We could start a coffee group with Es, Rito, you and myself in blackhawk every week once sports are back lol. Who knew?!

I'll never forgive 950 KOA I was driving up the mountain sweating game 6 of the world series the year KC won it and they interrupted a world series game to tell us about a Broncos safety being arrested and suspended and talked for 10 minutes about how itll affect Denver on Sunday. No other station had the ball game!

I met the agent of a Bronco offensive lineman not to be named, but he was like a total middle of the road guy, not an all-pro or anything. The agent said during one of the recent years when PFM was still playing this guy made over a million dollars in endorsement deals which required him just to show up on a Saturday for an hour or do a short commercial that would take like 30 minutes to record. He said the biggest payday was some die hard paid him $50k to show up at his wedding for a few hours during the offseason and give a toast. I'm sure a lot of the second level players, not the stars, get this kind of silly money too. The love for the Broncos is a bit over the top.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Age-49
Location- Indianapolis, IN
Favorite TV show of all time- South Park
Favorite Current TV show-South Park
Favorite Mindless TV show- none
Favorite band of all time- Metallica
Favorite Current musical artist- Tool
Favorite sport- NFL
Favorite U.S. city- Colts
Favorite international city- Sydney
Most despised person currently-Ashley Judd
Pets- none, but i'll quote "TheGuesser" - I absolutely love dogs, and they usually love me
Favorite meal- Chorizo burrito
Least favorite side or meal- Peas
What have I done during quarantine- Worked, thankfully.
Favorite teams- Colts & Pacers
Favorite player of all time- Michael Jordan
Health or mental health issues- ask me that again, motherfucker....
Marital status- single
Religion- raised hardcore catholic, now meh.
2 parents. 2 siblings, no children.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Age-45
Location- Split time between Las Vegas/Henderson, NV and Jaco, Costa Rica
Favorite TV show of all time- Chappelle Show or Game of Thrones
Favorite Current TV show- Yellowstone
Favorite Mindless TV show- None - only binge recommended series
Favorite band of all time- Tool
Favorite Current musical artist- Bad Bunny
Favorite sport- MLB
Favorite U.S. city- Jackson, WY
Favorite international city- Jaco, Costa Rica
Most despised person currently- Jim Acosta
Pets- 6 yr old German Shepherd, Pit Bull, Labrador, Boxer mix
Favorite meal- Mom's lasagna
Least favorite side or meal- Canned peas
What have I done during quarantine- Coded two commercial applications for my business, tweaked my horse betting model, and cooked a lot (which I normally don't do)
Favorite teams- Milwaukee Brewers, Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Milwaukee Bucks
Favorite player of all time- Michael Jordan
Health or mental health issues- None
Marital status- Single
Religion- Atheist
Two parents (still married), no children, one brother, three nephews.