I think it's time

kane

EOG master
Good stuff Sunny, and that expression on Rockford's face is priceless, that's how he always looked when dealing with Angel

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Age-68
Location- San Marino, CA
Favorite TV show of all time- TVG
Favorite Current TV show- Yellowstone/TVG
Favorite Mindless TV show- 90 day fiance
Favorite band of all time- CCR
Favorite Current musical artist- Carrie
Favorite sport- Golf Majors
Favorite U.S. city- San Marino, CA
Favorite international city- Sydney
Most despised person currently- Big Runner's Mother
Pets- currently none had 3 older lab/pit mixes that all passed in the last 2 1/2 years
Favorite meal- New York strip
Least favorite side or meal- brussel sprouts
What have I done during quarantine- Set new wine drinking records
Favorite teams- Closet Twins fan
Favorite player of all time-Larry Fitzgerald
Health or mental health issues- None 68 years old and haven't been sick in over 35 years and take zero meds
Marital status- Married to a beautiful half tica half AA.
Religion-Although born in Israel do not practice any organized religion, I do go to Church(catholic) with my wife in Costa Rica every Christmas

68 year old racist Jewish MAGA guy feels threatened by Bigrunner and his family. 😂 Jason its an honor! You're obviously a fucken pussy and always will be. And you also will end up on the pussy side of history. The Trump side.

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Good stuff Sunny, and that expression on Rockford's face is priceless, that's how he always looked when dealing with Angel

read all of yours. funny how politics we might differ on somethings, but i favor a lot of what you wrote...
canes- gore & big vince. what these 2 accomplished in life knowing where they came from is amazing...good on and off the field..

Bigrunner

EOG Master
br mom.....post is hof material...

still laughing..........

"Jk, Jk, Bigrunner is threatening us Far right wingers. Do something JK"
- Dumb Lying Alfie.

Dumb Alfie dislikes: women, he claims they're all lesbians.

Dumb Alfie likes: Not paying losing bets. He's a stiff.

kane

EOG master
read all of yours. funny how politics we might differ on somethings, but i favor a lot of what you wrote...
canes- gore & big vince. what these 2 accomplished in life knowing where they came from was amazing...good on and off the field..

Loved Vince Wilfork "Big Daddy", and I'm sure if I put politics aside I would get along just fine with the vast majority of members here, you included. Other than a select few, I don't judge people based on their political views, or try not to anyway. There are many here who don't like me, but that's mostly based on my politics, if they knew me and the kind of person I am, some of them would feel differently, but I'll keep being me, and for those who like me, that's fine, and those who don't, that's fine too

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"Jk, Jk, Bigrunner is threatening us Far right wingers. Do something JK"
- Dumb Lying Alfie.

Dumb Alfie dislikes: women, he claims they're all lesbians.

Dumb Alfie likes: Not paying losing bets. He's a stiff.

This is someone who has tried to call other people cancer. LOL.

I guess at least we get to see first hand how crazy people convince themselves they're aren't insane.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is someone who has tried to call other people cancer. LOL.

I guess at least we get to see first hand how crazy people convince themselves they're aren't insane.

Racist Right wingers that defend white killer cops are a cancer in America and they're also going to end up on the wrong side of history. Just like Hitler and his right wing Nazi Party. They were also cancer's. No Monday morning quarterbacking here. I call it like I see it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Favorite actor....Kevin Costner
Favorite movie....Let It Ride, Shawshank Redemption
Favorite coach...Andy Reid
Least favorite coach...Gene Mauch
Favorite athletes...Wilt, Julius Erving, Mike Schmidt

railbird

EOG Master
Racist Right wingers that defend white killer cops are a cancer in America and they're also going to end up on the wrong side of history. Just like Hitler and his right wing Nazi Party. They were also cancer's. No Monday morning quarterbacking here. I call it like I see it.
hitler was a left winger

skinny

EOG Addicted
Favorite actor....Kevin Costner
Favorite movie....Let It Ride, Shawshank Redemption
Favorite coach...Andy Reid
Least favorite coach...Gene Mauch
Favorite athletes...Wilt, Julius Erving, Mike Schmidt
You have a long memory vd.
Gene Mauch the little general.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
sinker 59
bear mountain, langford bc, gabriola island bc
Sanford and Son
don't watch TV anymore
Marvin Gaye, GAP Band,
None, don't listen
Golf, hoops
Detroit
Willemstad
Stephen Miller
2 Cats 1 fat, 1 skinny
Perogies, Sweet Potato Pie
Golf, gold prospecting
Detroit Tigers
Willie Horton
PTSD, banged up pretty good. Batshit crazy absolutely, daredevil.
Transfer of energy, PLU.
Married, lovely gal, no kids, ditched family 25 years ago, just getting back to greeting card stage.

Good thread
I've watched different Sanford and Son Episodes so many times I can almost recite them. Pretty stupid show at the end of the day but Redd Foxx and a couple others were just addictive to watch for me.

Valuist

EOG Master
I think that's why 90 day the other way is the better show

Probably true. I still can't believe a guy pursued a woman for 7 years without actually meeting her. He made numerous trips to the Ukraine and she kept blowing him off (no not THAT way). Although it was kind of crazy she did end up showing up, finally. At least for the camera.

I have to admit, while there are some supposed 50 something women who probably at least are mid 60s, there's some decent eye candy from both South America and Russia and the Ukraine. That helps keep me watching.

Valuist

EOG Master
5 new questions and I ask that someone else ask five new questions everyday. They can be anything besides politics.

Where did I grow up- Sandwich, Ma.
First album ever purchased with my own money- Def Leppard- Pour some sugar on me
Favorite exercise or activity to stay in shape-
Hiking or walking the dog 4 miles a day
Thing you miss the most since this all began- MLB attending games and betting
Favorite Beverage per season- Arnold Palmers in the summer. French press coffee in the winter

Grew up: Mount Prospect, IL
First album: some K-Tel album. They would have a real weird mix.
Favorite exercise: eliptical for cardio, pullups for lats/arms.
What I miss most? This may sound sacriledge here but I miss the sports more than the sports betting. The break from handicapping has been nice. We still have financial markets and thorougbred racing.
favorite beverage: depends on my mood. I prefer beer over wine. I don't drink hard liquor anymore

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Bigrunner, please respect the spirit of this thread.

Thanks in advance.
A little late but good effort.
Yeah. Ozuna right behind Bad Bunny.

Some of the better females right now are Becky G, Natti Natasha, Karol G, and Shakira still going strong.

From the 2000's... A Tribe Called Quest, Bone Thugs, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Tupac, Wu Tang, BIG, Jay-Z, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc.

I listened to a ton of different music back then.
A Tribe Called Quest could be most underrated rap group of all time.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This forum starts to repair relationships. It's been a awful year regardless of what you believe in, what you do for a living, who you pray to, vote for, who you love and who you don't... Everyone's life has been affected in some way.

I had a mini feud with someone on this very forum that I respect very much and I believe vice versa and it got heated for no reason that makes any sense. We were able to talk through it via dm. So let's all attempt to find what we can agree on. I'll start.
Age-41
Location- Denver, CO
Favorite TV show of all time- Seinfeld
Favorite Current TV show- Better Call saul
Favorite band of all time- Led Zeppelin
Favorite Current musical artist- J. Cole
Favorite sport- College football (NBA catching up though)
Favorite U.S. city- New Orleans
Favorite international city- Madrid
Most despised person currently- Rob Manfred
Pets- 1 year old Shih Zhu adoptee
Favorite meal- Bbq shrimp with collard greens and cornbread
Least favorite side or meal- Coleslaw
What have I done during quarantine- Planted my first garden. 23 onions and 2 carrots.
Learned how to cook 6 new dinners and hiked for the first time in 2 years
Favorite teams- Red Sox and Marshall football also a big fan of the nuggets of late
Favorite player of all time- Dwight Evans and RG3 gave me a real bankroll so will always love him.
Health or mental health issues- Anxiety disorder and bronchial auto immune disorder
Marital status- single but depends on the day of the week.. I have one of those type of relationships it seems.
Religion- Believer in God but not organized religion but respect all religions
3 parents. 5 siblings 3 sisters and 2 brothers. No children I'm aware of.. Maury has yet to call.

If anyone wants to share anything or add their own bio maybe we could have some civil discussion around here. Open and friendly discussion welcome.

Let's give it a try. No judgement zone.
I miss New Orleans a great deal despite enjoying my life in Costa Rica now. People in New Orleans just bring out the best in me. That fav meal of yours is mighty New Orleans lol. Great thread, we need more of these.

Valuist

EOG Master
grew up in the 302 Brewster Douglas

Bros Johnson Right on Time

Hiking Skirt Mountain, Rock Splitting, Kayaking

MLB, I miss it a lot. Maybe more.

Sun tea with lime and mint, Dark Roast Coffee from Sumatra, San Pell with fruit. Don't use alcohol but don't begrudge anyone that does, cold beer is real good but I gotta turn my back personally.

Right on Time was a great album. They never got as much mainstream publicity as they should have.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Wasn't going to do this, but changed my mind, I'm leaving out some personal details

Favorite city: Miami, and San Fancisco
Favorite International city: Vancouver, BC Canada
Favorite all time TV show: MASH, The Rockford Files
Favorite current TV show: Curb or Modern Family
Favorite all time series: in order Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire
Favorite mindless TV show: None, although I have been known to stop on the Kardashians if I'm channel surfing
Favorite band of all time: Boston
Favorite current band: no one
Favorite sport: as a kid baseball, as an adult Basketball, especially the NBA
Most despised person: Terry Porter, he's the official who stole the championship from Miami in the 2003 championship game with one of the worst PI calls ever made
Favorite meal: Linguini with clam sauce
Least favorite meal: Liver
Favorite teams: Celtics, Heat, Reds, the U
Most hated teams: The Lakers, The Knicks, The Jets, The Gators, The Noles (since it appears the Patriots run is over I won't include them)
Favorite athlete all time: In order Larry Bird, Dwyane Wade, Dan Marino, Barry Larkin
Favorite current athlete: Marcus Smart, Joey Votto, Frank Gore
Health or mental issues: Health A Fib, mental none, except when I argue with Raiders and he makes me fucking crazy
Favorite coach all time: Don Shula, Al Arbour, Red Auerbach
Favorite current coach: Erik Spoelstra
Celebrity crush: Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis
And in honor of the guy who started this thread, my favorite cappers, in no special order: Rob Pizzola, Adam Chernoff, Drink

Very kind of you. You must be the one person reading conference previews I've been writing:)
The wire was my favorite show ever when it aired. Stop letting others make you crazy, it's a trap!:)
Why Marcus Smart? I have him a tier 3 fringe 2 player.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I miss New Orleans a great deal despite enjoying my life in Costa Rica now. People in New Orleans just bring out the best in me. That fav meal of yours is mighty New Orleans lol. Great thread, we need more of these.
I go every feb to visit a poker friend who retired at 30 to live in Treme. Didn't go this year because NBA work was more extensive.. really regretting it currently.
Have flirted with renting a home for a couple months at a time in somewhere like Metairie or Lake Charles a million times. It's so cheap but I'm afraid I'd gain 100 pounds in 6 months and die of a heart attack.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Age-68
Location- San Marino, CA
Favorite TV show of all time- TVG
Favorite Current TV show- Yellowstone/TVG
Favorite band of all time- CCR
Favorite Current musical artist- Carrie
Favorite sport- Golf Majors
Favorite U.S. city- San Marino, CA
Favorite international city- Sydney
Most despised person currently- Big Runner's Mother
Pets- currently none had 3 older lab/pit mixes that all passed in the last 2 1/2 years
Favorite meal- New York strip
Least favorite side or meal- brussel sprouts
What have I done during quarantine- Set new wine drinking records
Favorite teams- Closet Twins fan
Favorite player of all time-Larry Fitzgerald
Health or mental health issues- None 68 years old and haven't been sick in over 35 years and take zero meds
Marital status- Married to a beautiful half tica half AA.
Religion-Although born in Israel do not practice any organized religion, I do go to Church(catholic) with my wife in Costa Rica every Christmas

Craziest 90 day couple? Was Larry F the best catcher of the football ever at Pitt?
If anyone does not know what I'm referring to Google or youtube best Larry Fitzgerald Pittsburgh catches. He has to have been the best IMO.
White wine or red? Recommend a bottle t to everyone that's $20 or less.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Probably true. I still can't believe a guy pursued a woman for 7 years without actually meeting her. He made numerous trips to the Ukraine and she kept blowing him off (no not THAT way). Although it was kind of crazy she did end up showing up, finally. At least for the camera.

I have to admit, while there are some supposed 50 something women who probably at least are mid 60s, there's some decent eye candy from both South America and Russia and the Ukraine. That helps keep me watching.

300k for a kiss. Finally proposed but didnt give her a real diamond?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I go every feb to visit a poker friend who retired at 30 to live in Treme. Didn't go this year because NBA work was more extensive.. really regretting it currently.
Have flirted with renting a home for a couple months at a time in somewhere like Metairie or Lake Charles a million times. It's so cheap but I'm afraid I'd gain 100 pounds in 6 months and die of a heart attack.
I haven't been in about 16 months now so I'm itching really bad at this point. It's such a unique culture that I think people originally from there miss it more in general than people from other places miss their hometown. I would easily be 50 lbs heavier if I lived there so at least there is that. Sidenote: The Wire was by far the best tv show of all time imo.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Where did I grow up - Rural NW Ohio. Hoops on the side of barns type of setting.
First album ever purchased with my own money- Rumors Fleetwood Mac
Favorite exercise or activity to stay in shape- Mix of running and weights
Thing you miss the most since this all began - Sports wise March Madness. Life wise freedom of choice
Favorite Beverage per season- Summer - Ice cold beer winter - Irish Coffee

I grew up in a rural area as well. What was the closest city and how old were you when you began going there regularly?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Craziest 90 day couple? Was Larry F the best catcher of the football ever at Pitt?
If anyone does not know what I'm referring to Google or youtube best Larry Fitzgerald Pittsburgh catches. He has to have been the best IMO.
White wine or red? Recommend a bottle t to everyone that's $20 or less.
I can recommend Josh Cab for a red.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I haven't been in about 16 months now so I'm itching really bad at this point. It's such a unique culture that I think people originally from there miss it more in general than people from other places miss their hometown. I would easily be 50 lbs heavier if I lived there so at least there is that. Sidenote: The Wire was by far the best tv show of all time imo.

Everything david simon touches is the nuts period.
I loved treme, the deuce, the plot against america etc. I think hes the best tv writer maybe ever. He covers so many subjects.

He is also a hilarious, maybe the best Twitter follow ever but is very liberal but impressive vocabulary and joke telling.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Favourite tv show of all time: Breakout Kings
Favourite current TV show: dragons den ( Canadian version of Shark Tank)
Favourite mindless tv show: Gillian’s Island
Favourite band of all time: Boston/CCR
Favourite current artist ??
Favourite sport: Hockey
Favourite U.S city: Rapid City, South Dakota

Favourite international city: Winnipeg. Luv living here. Wouldn’t live anywhere else if you payed me. No traffic. Can buy a beautiful home here for less than most places in Canada. Only 2 hrs to beautiful cottage country also. Also only 300 coronavirus cases here total.

Most despised person currently: Hillary Clinton
Favourite meal: thin slice pizza
What have I done during pandemic: bought a 2020 Mazda CX-5
basically to help fill the void with no sports or betting. Work in milk industry so very fortunate to have job security.
Favourite teams: Winnipeg Jets
Favourite athlete of all time: Doug Flutie, Dale Hawerchuk
Health or mental issues : none. As a matter of fact have never been to a doctor ever.
Marital status: single
Religion: raised Catholic but now meh

Alright I got to know. What is in Rapid city that I've missed? That's a interesting one for sure.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Mt. Rushmore is there. Badlands not far. A bunch of touristy shit like caves with stalactites and stalagmites.

Deadwood and Lead not a far drive either.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I grew up in a rural area as well. What was the closest city and how old were you when you began going there regularly?
Closest big city is Toledo. Been going there since I was a young kid. Wasn’t a bad town back in the day. But it’s basically Detroit Jr. As blue collar jobs went away, it became progressively worse.

Right on Time was a great album. They never got as much mainstream publicity as they should have.

First became acquainted with Brothers Johnson when Quentin Tarantino used Strawberry Letter 23 in one of the first scenes of Jackie Brown

Tarantino is a master of effectively utilizing music for cinematic effect. Is there anyone out there who doesn't think of Reservoir Dogs and the razor blade when they hear Stuck in the middle by Steelers Wheel?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Closest big city is Toledo. Been going there since I was a young kid. Wasn’t a bad town back in the day. But it’s basically Detroit Jr. As blue collar jobs went away, it became progressively worse.
Do you follow the rockets or only Buckeyes?
Alot of great teams the last decade there. One really terrific coach.

Loved the wire as well. What are your thoughts on Breaking Bad?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
First became acquainted with Brothers Johnson when Quentin Tarantino used Strawberry Letter 23 in one of the first scenes of Jackie Brown

Tarantino is a master of effectively utilizing music for cinematic effect. Is there anyone out there who doesn't think of Reservoir Dogs and the razor blade when they hear Stuck in the middle by Steelers Wheel?
Just dancing around like a true psychopath lol.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Toledo had to be a heck of a city in the 60's when the auto industry was really humming. Not much outside of Toledo except for Bowling Green, the country part of Toledo.