I think it's time

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Standup comic....Grew up in a great era of comedy. Carlin, Pryor, hell even Cheech and Chong were damn good. I’d say Carlin gets the nod because as a kid Catholicism wasn’t a choice and his comedy lit up Catholicism. Now? Bill Burr is a guy I find damn funny.
First celebrity crush...Debbie Harry
Favorite junk food...Oreo’s by a mile
First car...1972 AMC Hornet
Most beautiful place....Hunting Island SC
Favorite movie...Hoosiers. Basketball was like that where I grew up
Favorite athlete of today...Matt Chapman and Kevin Kisner

railbird

EOG Master
carlin sucks, F word every sentence for hrs gets old. i liked him 20 yrs ago, put him on netflix and thought it was garbage.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Standup comic....Grew up in a great era of comedy. Carlin, Pryor, hell even Cheech and Chong were damn good. I’d say Carlin gets the nod because as a kid Catholicism wasn’t a choice and his comedy lit up Catholicism. Now? Bill Burr is a guy I find damn funny.
First celebrity crush...Debbie Harry
Favorite junk food...Oreo’s by a mile
First car...1972 AMC Hornet
Most beautiful place....Hunting Island SC
Favorite movie...Hoosiers. Basketball was like that where I grew up
Favorite athlete of today...Matt Chapman and Kevin Kisner
Happy Birthday Debbie Harry - 75

justintalk

EOG Veteran
Favorite comedian johnny carson also shecky greene and buddy hackett.Shecky once told a funny story about jerry lewis.It seemed shecky and jerry once where good friends but they had a falling out. After several years they ran into each other and made up and shecky asked jerry to come see him perform in vegas and he would introduce him to the crowd.Jerry said great and on the night of the show shecky is doing his jokes and then stops and says ladies and gentelman we are honored to have jerry lewis in the audience jerry stand up and take a bow.So you see jerry big smile lots of applause stand up and wave to the crowd.Then shecky says let me tell you about jerry lewis ............ this piece of shit motherfuckin cocksuker scumbag....and then you see jerry stand up and walk out.:giggle::giggle:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Favorite comedian johnny carson also shecky greene and buddy hackett.Shecky once told a funny story about jerry lewis.It seemed shecky and jerry once where good friends but they had a falling out. After several years they ran into each other and made up and shecky asked jerry to come see him perform in vegas and he would introduce him to the crowd.Jerry said great and on the night of the show shecky is doing his jokes and then stops and says ladies and gentelman we are honored to have jerry lewis in the audience jerry stand up and take a bow.So you see jerry big smile lots of applause stand up and wave to the crowd.Then shecky says let me tell you about jerry lewis ............ this piece of shit motherfuckin cocksuker scumbag....and then you see jerry stand up and walk out.:giggle::giggle:

Johnny Carson.

The GOAT of Late Night.

Ed/Doc

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Jimi hendrix once said that terry kath was a better guitar player then hendrix.Now i'm sure 95 percent of you guys never heard of kath.He was in the most underrated greatest bands of all time still going strong after 50 years.
Documentary on amazon prime called "the Terry Kath experience". Excellent watch.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You could always find Shecky Greene and Foster Brooks at the Rose Bowl Race Book betting horses everyday during the 80s.....Vegas had its characters...

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Before his wrestling career, he was in the Cardinals minor league baseball system.
It used to be much more common for guys from other sports to play minor league baseball. I used to follow the minor leagues heavy decades ago. Clark Gillies and I believe Bob Bourne of the Islanders, played rookie ball. Of course Elway played in the Yankee system. Nowadays, guys get drafted(Brady, Mahomes, Jameis, Kaep, Vick, Russell), but they don't play.

Valuist

EOG Master
carlin sucks, F word every sentence for hrs gets old. i liked him 20 yrs ago, put him on netflix and thought it was garbage.

So true. If a comedian can only get laughs thru profanity, it's a crutch. Guys like Seinfeld and Gaffigan don't have to do that.

Valuist

EOG Master
Jimi hendrix once said that terry kath was a better guitar player then hendrix.Now i'm sure 95 percent of you guys never heard of kath.He was in the most underrated greatest bands of all time still going strong after 50 years.

Those first few Chicago albums with Kath were great. Many only know the band from the post-Kath period, which was definitely more of a pop feel. Those first few albums were a mix of jazz/hard rock/prog.

Several original Chicago members were in the Larry David movie "Clear History". Worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

justintalk

EOG Veteran
Who remembers the great showman Ian Anderson and the boys of tull.Aqualung was a great album and they produced many hits over the years.

In the shuffling madness
Of the locomotive breath
Runs the all-time loser
Headlong to his death

Oh, he feels the piston scraping
Steam breaking on his brow
Old Charlie stole the handle
And the train — it won't stop going
No way to slow down

He sees his children jumping off
At stations one by one
His woman and his best friend
In bed and having fun

Oh, he's crawling down the corridor
On his hands and knees
No way to slow down

He hears the silence howling
Catches angels as they fall
And the all-time winner
Has got him by the balls

Oh, he picks up Gideon's Bible
Open at page one
I thank God he stole the handle
No way to slow down

No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down

boston massacre

EOG Master
Who remembers the great showman Ian Anderson and the boys of tull.Aqualung was a great album and they produced many hits over the years.

In the shuffling madness
Of the locomotive breath
Runs the all-time loser
Headlong to his death

Oh, he feels the piston scraping
Steam breaking on his brow
No way to slow down

He sees his children jumping off
At stations one by one
His woman and his best friend
In bed and having fun

Oh, he's crawling down the corridor
On his hands and knees
No way to slow down

He hears the silence howling
Catches angels as they fall
And the all-time winner
Has got him by the balls

Oh, he picks up Gideon's Bible
Open at page one
I thank God he stole the handle
No way to slow down

No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down

First Concert ever Attended.

J.T. June/71 The Garden in Bean Town.

Aqualung was Released on March 19, 1971.

Then Proceeded on Tour.

Ian, with Hair Down The Back, Singing about The Shuffling Madness of The Locomotive Breath.

Rock in The 70's.

Greatest Era Ever for Rock Music.

Last edited:

justintalk

EOG Veteran
You are right bm our Dinosaurs were the best only saw tull once at msg and they rocked.I could name at least 10 great tull hits here we go.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Blondie very underrated band, back in the day Debbie Harry was hot as fuck, one of those women who was so pretty you just knew she would retain her looks her whole life, when I was a kid my eyeballs would melt watching her music videos. Here's an interview she did last year, she's has to be the best looking 74 year old I've ever seen

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Blondie very underrated band, back in the day Debbie Harry was hot as fuck, one of those women who was so pretty you just knew she would retain her looks her whole life, when I was a kid my eyeballs would melt watching her music videos. Here's an interview she did last year, she's has to be the best looking 74 year old I've ever seen

Late 70’s-mid 80’s was a great era for the rocker women - Harry, Pat Benetar, Joan Jett.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
New questions and happy 4th of July weekend.
Your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. Sister is a big time chef. Also last weekend of my football season and the anxiety starts to leave me.

Favorite sandwich- bahn mi with grilled pork

What age were you in your best physical shape? 30 11 14ers in one summer carrying a 70 lb pack a entire month.

Most degen event or thing you've bet on?
License plates over under 500 at airport departures 20 a pop. Got crushed.

The one injury of a athlete that really saddened you and kind of stuck with you?
Mackenzie Milton UCF

Weirdest food item ever attempted to eat probably in most people's mind? I only date asian women.. a octopus doesn't stop moving when initially killed.. the muscle flexes. Ex preferred that moment, talked me into it.

Most overrated band ever in your mind?
Pearl jam for me never did anything for me

Have a good holiday.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Your favorite holiday? - Easily the 4th of July. Its the pinnacle of summer here.

Favorite sandwich - Italian Beef

What age were you in your best physical shape? - 40

Most degen event or thing you've bet on? - Betting on whether the ball stays on the mound or rolls off when the 1st baseman drops it running into the dugout at Cubs games. Of course this takes place in the Bleachers.

The one injury of a athlete that really saddened you and kind of stuck with you? Actually I have two - The Jim McMahon slam by GB's Charles Martin that most likely cost them a SB. The other one was Dave Dravecky's arm breaking on the mound while pitching.

Weirdest food item ever attempted to eat probably in most people's mind? Nothing stands out, I like what I like.

Most overrated band ever in your mind? I have a few, but I never got the fascination for the Grateful Dead.