I want to offer thanks to Betonstars !

They were nice enough to give me a bailout on the $1,000 stolen from me by Panam. New book, but a classy move. Terms were no deposit and roll the dime 15X, and play at least 22 days. It's been 5 days ( I think), rolled it 12X so far, and balance over $1,700, so it looks like they'll be paying soon.

I'll continue with these guys, nice to deal with, and a decent number of options. I think they have the ingredients to become a major book. They have 100 % bonus offer to $300 with 20X roll, if anyone wants to try them out. Other deals available as well.

Doug

you dont have to kiss anyones ass to pay you

never heard of this sweatshop but gonna give you some advice for free

play at these shops

Pinnacle
Olympic
CRIS
WSEX
GRANDE

they have the BEST bonus ever...you know what it is?

YOUR money is YOUR money any time the fucking day

thats the best bonus bro

any toilet offering a bonus like that when ALL books have had their ass handed to them is heading in the ground

RPM

EOG Veteran
BP,

I'm a fan of yours usually, but your last post sucked.

reread dougs post. it wasnt even a bonus. the book just stepped up and gave him money he was robbed of from another book. the only thing they asked was that he not just withdraw it. they put a tough rollover on it.

betonstars is part of the rookie program over at tow, and thus far, they appear to be a fine new book.

as with any newer book, it's a risk vs. reward to play there, but these guys definetly are worth trying out.

RPM said:
BP,

I'm a fan of yours usually, but your last post sucked.

reread dougs post. it wasnt even a bonus. the book just stepped up and gave him money he was robbed of from another book. the only thing they asked was that he not just withdraw it. they put a tough rollover on it.

betonstars is part of the rookie program over at tow, and thus far, they appear to be a fine new book.

as with any newer book, it's a risk vs. reward to play there, but these guys definetly are worth trying out.

RPM

thanks for your input

BUT!!!!!

you are telling me this isnt an endorsement???

I'll continue with these guys, nice to deal with, and a decent number of options. I think they have the ingredients to become a major book. They have 100 % bonus offer to $300 with 20X roll, if anyone wants to try them out. Other deals available as well.

hmmmm

dude obviously is either scared he isnt gonna get paid or else some fucker offered incentive to post

OTHER DEALS AVAILABLE AS WELL

sounds like an innocent post to me:+thumbs-2

another thing too dont get me wrong you are a sharp guy and I like Bob too but I dont give a rats fucking ass WHO endorses a book I am calling a spade a spade here and if you dont think thats an endorsement I dont know what to say then

I guarantee you this though all the people that read this thread will see and judge themselves and they wont be beating the doors down to send money to betonstars based on dougies endorsement

:smoke

slash

EOG Enthusiast
I have im'ed with a couple of players who have used Betonstars. They are certainly MOT satisfied at all.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
BP,
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it's necessary to post that opinion 4 times in this thread.

The information Doug posted about Betonstars offerring him a bailout from what he lost at Panam, is information that I, (and plenty of other posters), am happy to be provided. Thanks for sharing your story, Doug, and thank you, Betonstars, for your generous offer.

RPM

EOG Veteran
BP,

I think doug was just happy that they hooked him up with a bailout, and thought posting something nice about them was the least he could do.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you. RPM never said he was a longtime poster at EOG just a long time poster in general since he uses the same user name at a couple of forums which will come as a shock to most people here.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
dmmd98 said:
since he uses the same user name at a couple of forums which will come as a shock to most people here.
very funny line...I often wonder which of these people here at EOG are also members at other sites that I may frequent or post at...I think it would be funny if I was talking to the same guy from the RX but under a different name

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Helps make it all more intriguing. :smoke

I am always being asked, is that so and so or is that the same guy here as there? :D

As long as one is not causing to much a disruption, then... :+signs8-1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I think this is the kind of post this place seriously lacks. Not enough feedback on the books. I always share my experiences good or bad. And Doug has been around the block a few times posting, and I have never even seen him get out of line. I'll vouch for him. If he says he got a break on a PanScam no pay, well that is great news. He describes the terms, opens it up for others to try the same. Although I avoided the PanScam land mine I am sure if I had been blown up I would like the info to get some of it back. This is a fine example of a poster helping out. Thanks Doug J.

Your ol pal...OF:+waving-5

We got 3 instead of 5 on the Sky hoops. Thanks for help.:+excited-

I'm just acknowledging the fact Stars offered this, for me. It wasn't even through RPM/ TOW, and no I'm not a mod at any site, or affiliated with any book.Bigboydan from SBR got me the deal,for the record, not RPM.

I'm happy to give Stars a bit of publicity for the effort. They aren't in the same class as Pinny,Oly, WSEX, etc.They'd better fit the player that bets a dime or less, not the multi-dime guy.

The bonuses are good, but not outrageous, something like 25% 5X, I believe. If you opt for 100% bonus you get 20X which is tough to complete, and it's capped at $300, so they aren't inviting huge money deposits for the bonus offer. They seem in line with other shops with initial bonus, but offer an option for more.

Betonstars has a nice variety of lines for a smaller shop. I'd suggest anyone trying them to start small, as with any book that hasn't achieved SBR-type A ratings. I play at a lot of shops and spread the funds out.

Primaraly I want to let people know someone stepped up to help out, which no other books were willing to do. I hope to report a smooth withdrawal in a few weeks.

Good Luck to all

Doug