I WILL MISS YOU MO [Infamous 'Mo Must Go' thread]

mofome

Banned
Re: "MO MUST GO"

Still gonna stick around though, right mo?

haha na. From time to time maybe.

Forums are about the community - I imagine I will have good folks to talk gambling with.

I have the best memories of all time here - from being banned as a poster to arguing with guys like HT and Ruca and yourself about sports. Anyone who is passionate about something is someone I can respect on some level.

This was great. The worst part was talking to John and hearing how sad he was. Im in a great mood - things change.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Let the record show, I disagree with the ownership's decision. No one is better than Mo at what he does. Mo apparently upset the wrong person. One other note: Upon further review, I will change the thread title. Sorry for the insensitive heading.

mofome

Banned

they took his PMs away

they did? lol i didnt even know.

as for anyone saying that JK was happy about it - he was quoting some guy from legendz who - apparently - had the call. JK didnt want this at all.

:nono

Its just a forum - there are others.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Let the record show, I disagree with the ownership's decision. No one is better than Mo at what he does. Mo apparently upset the wrong person. One other note: Upon further review, I will change the thread title. Sorry for the insensitive heading.

Well, at least the heading rhymed. If you lose your job at EOG, you can go into the poetry business.

High Times

EOG Master

Forums are about the community - I imagine I will have good folks to talk gambling with.

I have the best memories of all time here - from being banned as a poster to arguing with guys like HT and Ruca and yourself about sports. Anyone who is passionate about something is someone I can respect on some level.

This was great. The worst part was talking to John and hearing how sad he was. Im in a great mood - things change.

I liked arguing with you too EXCEPT when you started to call me (and others) names just because we disagreed with you.

But I am serious. I hope you do really great from now on and have learned some shit. Live starts over and over again and the challenges are what make it fun!

Be happy and destroy life with your knowledge and not you words!!!!

Good luck dude!!!!

Couldnt agree with you more brother. :cheers Good luck! I look forward to hanging with you guys in Vegas this year.

mofome

Banned

I liked arguing with you too EXCEPT when you started to call me (and others) names just because we disagreed with you.

But I am serious. I hope you do really great from now on and have learned some shit. Live starts over and over again and the challenges are what make it fun!

Be happy and destroy life with your knowledge and not you words!!!!

Good luck dude!!!!

didnt do that as much for a while - but 2010 has been brutal. Lost several good friends to murder and suicide. Just hard to deal with and act peaceful on the forums.

calling names on the internet is about as gay as it gets. I laugh at myself all the time. Im not perfect - but I want to be. Thats the difference between myself and some others.

Timetopay

EOG Master

great to know the new general manager has no pull...

So every decision will be "the owners"

Good stuff

mofome

Banned

Wow, totally classless way to dismiss a head mod.

Shrink would be rolling over in his grave at the way Mo was dismissed. "mo must go" really?! that is how you posted it?

not a "we are sorry to inform" or something like that?

it was a quote. JK is all class. JK is a good friend. Wonder if they want me doing winning wednesdays.

:+clueless

up 2 or 3 units - thank goodness I finished up for Ken.

Shrink left the site to me - of course he wouldnt be too pleased with this - but hes gone. Someone else is making the calls - someone who doesnt know the forums.

Never the less - EOG has great resources and a great team.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: NO MORE MO

JK,

I honestly thought you were a classy guy. This shows you're pure trash. I will spit in your face if I ever see you in Vegas.

Best wishes Mo.........You were always good to me, even when we have our falling outs. Keep on trucking on brother. I'll pull the knife out if ya need me to.:cheers

kid44

EOG Dedicated

You can always call on me Mo and I could give you some work. I would not hesitate to hire you. Also have a new business starting and will be looking for managers in different parts of the country. Do not hesitate to call. You have my number.

You will find other forums that will want you yesterday. If that is what you want, no worries. Wish you all the best. As another poster said, this might possibly be one of the best things to happen to you and your future.

All the best.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

thread title IMO is still pretty bad.

how about something like

Mo is no longer going to be apart of EOG or seomthing like that.

mo must go and no more mo is totally classless IMHO

Matt Rain

EOG Enthusiast

That's a pretty crappy way to make this announcement. I'm not a big fan of Mo but he deserves a little more respect than that.

I agree with this.

But since we're there, how 'bout we see some gratuitous mud-slinging.

J

joeybagadonuts

great to know the new general manager has no pull...

So every decision will be "the owners"

Good stuff

Yea, that will get old quick.

Mo, can't even tell you how sorry I am, my friend.

I'll be over at OGD. Gaymer already moved the fantasy thread over there for us.

pavinc

EOG Member

"Mo Must Go"......what a shitty way to treat someone who poured hours and hours
and almost 200k post's to this site.......
very unprofessional.........

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Few thoughts -

I always liked mo and consider him a friend. He helped me out with an issue at a book back when I had 100 posts. Quick story: I was only 19 years old playing at an offshore where you had to be 21, I ran the balance up a bit, and Mo helped me get my money... he probably doesn't even remember but that is one of my first memories of him and it is an enduring one. I also specifically told him to not pay the fees and take them from my payout, but of course when I received the money, the full amount was there - he had paid the fees from his pocket to a little known poster who probably didn't deserve to get any of the money in the first place.

It's sad to see him go, and I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time wherever he ends up just to keep in touch, but as they always say when an NFL team lets go of their 15 year quarterback - "it's a business".

In addition, it's nice to see that EOG's new GM, Mr. Kelly, is not a "yes-man" to the ownership and is willing to voice his opinion even if it's in opposition to the boss.

mofome

Banned

Best wishes Mo.........You were always good to me, even when we have our falling outs. Keep on trucking on brother. I'll pull the knife out if ya need me to.:cheers

haha you're my man CT. We'll do things.

:cheers

100% Agree.............I see they already changed the title but still shows lack of character IMO

biggamer3

EOG Master

JK,

I honestly thought you were a classy guy. This shows you're pure trash. I will spit in your face if I ever see you in Vegas.
yeah not sure why the fact that it was a quote is an acceptable way to break the news.

totally classless.

Sad that Blondie and Hoffa beat the good guy

mofome

Banned

Too much being put into the title. Not a big deal. If it was - I would certainly say something.

:cocktail

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This is the society we live in. A person can give his blood and guts to something and then in the blink of an eye, all that good stuff gets forgotten overnight on occasion. A wise person once told me that if you put your trust in people, you will just be disappointed in the end.

rjt721

EOG Master

EOG "Owners" - mo, Happy Memorial Day. BTW, you "must go." :LMAO

EOG, you stay classy.

goner

EOG Member

Too much being put into the title. Not a big deal. If it was - I would certainly say something.

:cocktail

best of luck.... may you have great success at whatever you do.

do you think blondie helped or hurt you in all of this? you dont need to answer if you dont want to

best of luck

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

Good Luck in your next venture Mo your passion for EOG helped to make the community a great place to visit. I'm sure we will see you around forumville again 12io4j2w90