Identity...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
OH LARRY I AM REALLY TOUCHED THAT YOU WANT TO MEET ME AND POSSIBLY HAVE SOME FUN.UNFORTUNETLY LAWRENCE I CANT MEET YOU I REMEMBER A FEW MONTHS AGO READIKNG THAT BEANTOWNJIM SAID LAWRENCE WAS A F-G NAME AND LARRY I AM STRAIGHT.MAYBE YOU CAN E-MAIL JJGOLD I HEARD HE CAN SWING BOTH WAYS.

I AM TRYING TO BE NICE LAWRENCE BUT ITIS DIFFICULT (GET LOST YOU HOMO)

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Beaner, isn't there an over/under somewhere you should be losing, you worthless racist piece of northeastern trash?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY LAWRENCE DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS BELOW THE COVERS.IMAGINE COMING INTO A MENS GAMBLING FORUM AND ASKING ANOTHER GUY TO E-MAIL YOU JESUS CHRIST I THOUGHT I WAS IN A SPORTS FORUM NOT A *** JOINT

LAWRENCE ALWAYS SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE THE COVERS THIS WAY YOU WONT BE TEMPTED TO TOUCH YOUR WEINER

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
BEANTOWNJIM said:
HEY LAWRENCE DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS BELOW THE COVERS.IMAGINE COMING INTO A MENS GAMBLING FORUM AND ASKING ANOTHER GUY TO E-MAIL YOU JESUS CHRIST I THOUGHT I WAS IN A SPORTS FORUM NOT A *** JOINT

LAWRENCE ALWAYS SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE THE COVERS THIS WAY YOU WONT BE TEMPTED TO TOUCH YOUR WEINER
why are you talking about another man's weiner anyways?...stop trying to deflect your own homosexual tendencies onto me, and perhaps your wife will stop letting your russian neighbor bukkake all over her face...

BTJ why do you get on Lawrances case for? There have been about 4 other threads about males sending other males e-mail.

I think he is busting your balls Lawrance =)

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
btw, is it raining this weekend in Boston?..maybe it's another guranteed under...go change ur tagline to "Lenny's Bitch", its way more accurate...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
coconutman said:
BTJ why do you get on Lawrances case for? There have been about 4 other threads about males sending other males e-mail.

I think he is busting your balls Lawrance =)
i know that Coco, i'm just having some fun with him...poor old guy is a shell of his former posting self, and needs to start sh*t with the young guns to try and stay relevant on these forums..i'll play along :+waving-5