If the Lakers continue to blow out the Magic, what will the spread be for game two?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: If the Lakers continue to blow out the Magic, what will the spread be for game two?

possibly, and i'd have a hard time taking the magic to cover it. i dont think the magic can win a game @ la in this series, and 8 isn't THAT many really for the lakers to cover if they can cover howard like this and get him in foul trouble all series

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: If the Lakers continue to blow out the Magic, what will the spread be for game two?

I'm not sure the Magic will win even 1 game in the series. Big talent mis-match in this series.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

lakers in 5 :houra

Good question...

I suspect the line for game 2 will close under 8 though...

Apple

Banned

Ken,

I'm guessing 7.5 myself.. I'm hoping to see +8 cause then it will take 9

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It should be 8 - biggest difference in this series is that LA has size that can guard the 3 point line

tripp

EOG Master

Orlando +6.5 -106
LA Lakers -6.5 +100

Pinny has the line out for Gm 2

skoda

EOG Senior Member

Should be 10 plus points and the players should pay for beers at the game so people have an interest :cheers

Apple

Banned

Wow can't even get +7..

Apple

Banned

You thinking what I'm thinking Weinke?

Magic + pts?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

absolutely. passed on the game tonight because i knew the magic would struggle but couldn't bet against my own team, but i'll take 'em game two. kobe was hitting everything and getting a bunch of and-1's that the magic should do a better job avoiding in the next game. alston took way too many 3's, turk struggled, and lewis played like a pussy. i expect van gundy to tell lewis to either pull up from 3 or start driving the ball hard to the rim in the next game.

i also expect the defense to adjust and play a little better. despite the shit van gundy gets from everybody, the magic have adjusted well to teams in every series thus far.

thinking the lakers win a 95-91 type game.

Apple

Banned

I'm with you man.. I passed on the Magic tonight for similar reasons, always a pleasure to share a similar opinion with you on a game..