If you could get away with raping a girl, would you do it?

Re: If you could get away with raping a girl, would you do it?

5 - disappointed in you, sir. please apologize for your comment.

Hines how about just saying the motive

Combination of two trains of thought. My roommates are taking a sexual behaviors class and were doing work on sexual patterns and tendencies. I am working on a large paper for a Research Methods class. They know I am a gambler and we were talking about thoughts on rape. Up sprung a theory of are people who engage in a publicly viewed immoral act more tolerant of talk on rape. Would rather make a post about it that appeared to have other intentions then just make a poll. Thus, the thread.

I must say I find all the negative posts ridiculous. I doubt anyone viewed this as a serious thread. Whatever.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I never thought of you this way and found it odd.

I think something just strike a nerve and even though you had reasons there are some wacky dudes around these parts like Winky who I dont know if he would be joking.

I would have to think if someone would have said one of the wives around here it wouldnt have sat well with the husbands.

I'll stick up for it. If you think he is asking this question in seriousness, the dipshit room is to the right. The title is quite possibly the most lude and offensive I've ever read, but clearly the author isn't serious. So, yes, he's a moron, but no, I dont think he is promoting rape.

Hines, you dipfuck ::LMAO::.. I dont even like the guy, but I dont think he thought this one through too well. Therefore, I'm not pouring any kerosene on this here fire.

TTP, I just find the scathing posts ridiculous. I have a little sister and if someone says they are gonna fuck her or rape her I just laugh it off because I know it's a joke.

If people want to think I'm an insensitive sick fuck, that's fine by me. Said it before, I got 16 more months before I start the process to become an FSO and am just dicking around here until then and I honestly don't care what people think of me. Not trying to attract attention or anything, just saying.

WVU

EOG Master

I would have to think if someone would have said one of the wives around here it wouldnt have sat well with the husbands.

At least my answer was just some tough hockey player's sloppy seconds.

:rolleyes:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think Seymour is afraid Jman would rape him if they ever met

That is kind of funny

WVU

EOG Master

This thread topic has popped up here before and across the street more than a couple times. Never was the poster excommunicated because of it.

I hope any of you have seen or heard of "The Aristocrats".. If not, I just wasted a solid funny.:smokesmal

Its so over-the-top I'm giggling. It's like a failed attempt at "The Aristocrats"

I seriously don't know how some thought I was serious. I'm not going to condemn them like one person said but Christ. I understand people being offended, I can get that. I don't understand the invective. C'est la vie.

WVU

EOG Master

That is kind of funny

Yeah right. Seymour has fantasies of Jman raping him. He has a homo fascination with Jman

where is skins when you need him. Lighten up francises

Seriously. Calm the fuck down, people. The guy asked a question.

Something tells me that if Hines had asked if you'd kill someone if you knew you'd get away with it, there wouldn't be nearly as much backlash.

I guess today's lesson is that raping is worse than killing? lolerz.

The funny thing is there are at least a handful of posters/lurkers who would absolutely answer yes to at least one of these two questions. I can't estimate an accurate percentage, but there have to at least be a handful who would do one or both for a variety of reasons. Don't kid yourselves.

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing Hines did wrong was use the phrase "C'est la vie." Good god, man. Never message me again. Never.

Now who's gonna be the first to come back with the predictable "you sick fuck, you'd probably rape or kill someone if you could get away with it" response? Idiots.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQQr9SS9D6E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQQr9SS9D6E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing Hines did wrong was use the phrase "C'est la vie." Good god, man. Never message me again. Never.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQQr9SS9D6E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Well excuse the fuck outta me for being a cultured man who loves France.

Long live Jean Marie Le Pen

wvu - anyone who can post this is a classless p.o.s. and does not deserve the privilege of posting here.

Those who fully understand the concept of freedom of speech are also aware that the corollary holds that there is no freedom to not be offended. The free flow of ideas necessarily carries with it some ideas that might be considered offensive. Censorship is often the refuge of the intellectually shallow; it's much easier to silence those one disagrees with than to defeat then through rationality, thought and reason. . .

but 4625....as you know, free speec is not absolute...there are restrictions... a thread that makes fun of rape, or makes it less of an important issue than it is, is way over the line imho. i mean what decent human being talks like this? sure, some eog posters may think it is funny as is evident, but i would never want to be friends or associate with someone who joked about something like this. it is just not funny.. not even close.

Journeyman

EOG Master

That is kind of funny

you got a big mouth, anytime you wanna come up and meet and run it let me know...I know you visit up this way so feel free to PM me the info.

Seymour is the only person more obsessed with me than you.

WVU

EOG Master

but 4625....as you know, free speec is not absolute...there are restrictions... a thread that makes fun of rape, or makes it less of an important issue than it is, is way over the line imho. i mean what decent human being talks like this? sure, some eog posters may think it is funny as is evident, but i would never want to be friends or associate with someone who joked about something like this. it is just not funny.. not even close.

ID I hope this doesn't mean we can't be friends because I defended the guy's right to post whatever trash he wants. It was moved to the asylum so I do not really see the big deal. If you are ending our friendship, please let me know publicly or privately

roach23

Banned

you got a big mouth, anytime you wanna come up and meet and run it let me know...I know you visit up this way so feel free to PM me the info.

Seymour is the only person more obsessed with me than you.

:LMAO
This would never happen.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I think Texansfan would rape a girl since hes never been laid before

texansfan

EOG Master

That explains my 4 kids. You're trying to hard.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Who I would rape- NESdizzle

How- by force, I like it rough and get the feeling he does to

bust his black cherry- I think his ass cherry has been busted many times over.

panties in mouth- yes soiled tighty whiteys

pee on him?-yes and poo-poo

Solid first post. You have a future here.

You're still missing the point. You don't have to agree with the speech; think the speech is funny; or even associate with the speaker. You are free to vehemently disagree with the speech, and believe it to be vulgar and in poor taste. Voltaire once said that "though I may disagree with what you say with all my being, I will fight to the death for your right to say it." That is the issue here. Assuming momentarily Hines was serious (which I never thought) I don't agree with trivializing rape, but I don't believe the remedy is to censor his speech.
As for the "limits" on speech which you reference, such limits are only appropriate in circumstances where public safety is directly involved; i.e., yelling "fire" in a crowded theater; publishing troop transport shipping schedules in the newspaper, etc. . .Moreover, those limits are construed very narrowly. . .

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

You're still missing the point. You don't have to agree with the speech; think the speech is funny; or even associate with the speaker. You are free to vehemently disagree with the speech, and believe it to be vulgar and in poor taste. Voltaire once said that "though I may disagree with what you say with all my being, I will fight to the death for your right to say it." That is the issue here. Assuming momentarily Hines was serious (which I never thought) I don't agree with trivializing rape, but I don't believe the remedy is to censor his speech.
As for the "limits" on speech which you reference, such limits are only appropriate in circumstances where public safety is directly involved; i.e., yelling "fire" in a crowded theater; publishing troop transport shipping schedules in the newspaper, etc. . .Moreover, those limits are construed very narrowly. . .

You are one sharp poster sir.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

"Alabama played nobody"

Hines, just disappear.

Teddykgb first post at eog. :LMAO

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Hines, this is not normal. If you think it is, you have problems.