If you could increase the size of your pee pee 4 inches

Re: If you could increase the size of your pee pee 4 inches

Nope, I'm happy with it and, more importantly, my fiancee is happy with it.

Nope...because that would leave me with 4 inches total and that's just not big enough for the kind of chicks I'd be after.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

That extra 4 would be for show anyways so no thanks.

If my dude came home with 4 more inches...I would run away from it. Period.

WVU

EOG Master

If my dude came home with 4 more inches...I would run away from it because I am on my Period.

huh? Nothing wrong with a little blood

:+excited-

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

That would give me 19.5 - quite frankly, that's overkill - so no - I'll just stick with my 15.5 inches - being 1/2 inch longer than Winkys

Journeyman

EOG Master

That would give me 19.5 - quite frankly, that's overkill - so no - I'll just stick with my 15.5 inches - being 1/2 inch longer than Winkys

I'm shocked you're right here as usual in a threrad about the male organ12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I don't take stuff like this lying down (then again as big as we both are - how can we lay down?) - i call your lie here saying youa re 15.5 inches. I do agree being almost 2-feet would make things even more difficult for us but it is something i am willing to live with along with the devastatingly good looks i also possess

WVU

EOG Master

It was a test Jman, and Seymour definitely passed. I have been thinking for a couple years now that he is a bit homoish

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I honestly would not be one bit surprised if Journey and WVU sucked each other's cocks - did you see that embrace when WVU was exiled here? - WVU is selfish so I'm pretty certain he's the top and Journey is one of those big beefed up bottoms