If You're A New Member & Have Any Questions Ask Away Here...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: If You're A New Member & Have Any Questions Ask Away Here...

Thanks for serving as a host, BFS.

Aloha.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Can someone explain in a few short sentences what is the pinny lean and is it still relevant? I will take your answer off the air.

Thank you

Integrity

EOG Master

more lurkers do need to post

that's something that needs to be addressed-- how to encourage them to post

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

i will tell you ow to get lurkers to post bc I was one until recently...

1. MORE PICKS....This is critical.. The banter in the general discussion area is definitely entertaining but ultimately sports and gambling needs to reign supreme
2. More stories about gambling from the pros on here
3. less bullshit about WVU wife and Gynos a fag and all that...I am sure its funny but I can tell you that to an outsider it kinda looks like walking into prison yard..If you step out of line someone is gonna shank you
4. Contests

I think those minor adjustments would really help.

Thanks for your valuable feedback gmenknicks. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Teddy kgb

Banned

You want to make everyone happy? It's simple...

There's 50 topics on the main page, keep the top 25 sports related and the bottom 25 non sports related, when #26 or #51 comes up it's off to page 2

As long as everyone can post on the Main forum then they will be happy, creating a "Hang out" like GreenDoberman tried to do at exactbets didn't work because the "Main Page" is where it's at.

Don't like the BS then don't travel below post 25, like both the 1st page is for you and if you hate sports like Archie Bunker you can call out Rail from threads 26-50

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I think you can't get enough of WVU Wife:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

1. MORE PICKS....This is critical.. The banter in the general discussion area is definitely entertaining but ultimately sports and gambling needs to reign supreme
3. less bullshit about WVU wife and Gynos a fag and all that...I am sure its funny but I can tell you that to an outsider it kinda looks like walking into prison yard..If you step out of line someone is gonna shank you
4. Contests

1. Only maybe 3% of posters here actually win gambling. Do you really want more guys randomly posting plays they like despite a huge majority of them being losers? I prefer when some of the guys that actually win, or guys on the other side of the counter who actually book winners post their opinions.

2. Agree

3. This is the main forum and its for all sorts of threads, both gambling and non-gambling related. I do think the 2 should be separated more often, though.

4. Agree. And not ones that are only open to the 'insiders' here.

4. Contests

1. The guys here are really good at picking winners. Sometimes less is more so you dont comb through a bunch of wannabe's to get to the good ones. If you look at the monthly challenge we have had back to back 60% people over the span of 30 days. Thats tremendous.

2. Thats where i think JK and EOG come in. They will improve this from what im hearing. Just takes a writer and some creativity.

3. Thats all in fun and games. I agree it should be done in less moderation and i am to blame as well but it kills the time and it is in every forum to an extent.

4. The way the offshore is changing it is harder to get more contests. 5 years ago every forum could get a contest anywhere with a phone call or email. Not the case anymore. If you have any ideas of creative contests kinger is the guy to talk to and he will make it happen.

On a side note this is the only forum i know of that gives you 100% free speech and thats why they are the best in my opinion. You come from across the way and know they will delete or slap your hand in a heartbeat. Not here. Its funny cuz i mentioned to some peeps your one of the ones i wanted to see here and you showed up. Glad your here bro.

J

joeybagadonuts

1. The guys here are really good at picking winners. Sometimes less is more so you dont comb through a bunch of wannabe's to get to the good ones. If you look at the monthly challenge we have had back to back 60% people over the span of 30 days. Thats tremendous.

2. Thats where i think JK and EOG come in. They will improve this from what im hearing. Just takes a writer and some creativity.

3. Thats all in fun and games. I agree it should be done in less moderation and i am to blame as well but it kills the time and it is in every forum to an extent.

4. The way the offshore is changing it is harder to get more contests. 5 years ago every forum could get a contest anywhere with a phone call or email. Not the case anymore. If you have any ideas of creative contests kinger is the guy to talk to and he will make it happen.

On a side note this is the only forum i know of that gives you 100% free speech and thats why they are the best in my opinion. You come from across the way and know they will delete or slap your hand in a heartbeat. Not here. Its funny cuz i mentioned to some peeps your one of the ones i wanted to see here and you showed up. Glad your here bro.

OGD does the same.

I do agree that EOG has come a LOOOONG way in regards to freedom of speech. As anyone who has been around for a while can tell you, this is a big change from the past. I give JK and Kinger credit for helping to facilitate this change. I fought hard for freedom of speech here in the past and was banned countless times for it. It's nice to know no matter what I say and to whom, I won't be banned.

:cheers

OGD does the same.

I do agree that EOG has come a LOOOONG way in regards to freedom of speech. As anyone who has been around for a while can tell you, this is a big change from the past. I give JK and Kinger credit for helping to facilitate this change. I fought hard for freedom of speech here in the past and was banned countless times for it. It's nice to know no matter what I say and to whom, I won't be banned.

:cheers

thats how it should be.

OGD does the same.

It's the only reason an asshole like me can stay in a place like this. With my hair-trigger temper, and tendency towards settings scores with firearms, changing what I wrote or reading my PMs is a hazardous habit. :chass:

The backbone should be contests. Thats how you prove yourself as a warrior. Men compete against each other by day and then smoke a pipe together by fire by night.

Men that don't compete are called pussies by the white man.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Dittoes on more contests. We had an UD contest a few years ago.. Format was pick 22 UD ATS and 22 UD on ML.

'Many players learned to take the UDs and took it to the bank.

QUESTION;
I still cannot change my instant email updates. Can anyone fix this?