im done gambling forever if philly loses

CapnHandi

EOG Addicted
LOL Fili - I lost on Philly too but I remember a win I had on a miracle comeback by the Redskins earlier this season.

The Gambling Gods giveth and then they take it away.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Am I the only one who had Philly and do not consider that a miracle comeback? That was not that bad compared to the real bad beats.

Dallas got a legit TD to draw close. Philly was horrible all second half, even if the INT TD does not happen Philly goes 3 and out with the clock stopping in incomplete passes at least twice. Dallas gets the ball with plenty of time to have a shot at scoring anyway.

This was not even close to a miracle cover.

Is it frustrating to lose a wager yes......frustrating to lose a lead in the 4th, But if that series of events lst night is what sets you off you need to find a new hobby.

just a typical collapse, I had the eagles (Small) and the under (HUGE), When eagles got the ball back with 3 min to go, I started getting that uneasy feeling in my stomach, when Mcnabb raised his arm to throw the ball on second down, I yelled what the FUCK are you doing, and then when he hit roy williams right between the numbers I knew I had a loser. I can't tell you how many times the over or under comes down to the last drive of the game. I know i'm usually on the wrong end of what ever bet I got. I've become numb to it by now. I actually come to expect it. I had a really good weekend until sunday night and monday night. Instead of laying down like a smart person, I felt the under was lock. As usual, there are no such things as a lock.

trytrytry,

Dallas had only scored 2 touchdowns the entire game. Philly had good FIELD position, so even if they had gone 3 and out, what makes you so certain that Dallas would have moved the ball roughly 80 yards on its last drive to score against a DEFENSE which had been playing well all night?

If you didn't think last night's game was a bad beat, then maybe you like it up your ??? with a razor or something??!!! :+signs9-1

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ill pass on the razor....

a tough loss yes....Im saying this was not some "miracle".

sort of like "world class speed" that term gets thrown around way too much.

dallas would have that ball back with over 2 minutes to go down 6. If people think that is a miracle if they score a TD then well they dont watch much football or they overuse the term "miracle" and "horrible bad beat" and "worst loss ever" Seeing that you personally do watch a ton of football I think you agree you have seen perhaps thousands of teams score a TD with over 2 minutes left in a game to get a win or a cover. If you see something a thousand times its not a miracle and not really a horrible beat.

tough loss sure but not a miracle.

THE SHRINK said:
trytrytry,

Dallas had only scored 2 touchdowns the entire game. Philly had good FIELD position, so even if they had gone 3 and out, what makes you so certain that Dallas would have moved the ball roughly 80 yards on its last drive to score against a DEFENSE which had been playing well all night?

If you didn't think last night's game was a bad beat, then maybe you like it up your ??? with a razor or something??!!! :+signs9-1

Because the drive before that took less than 60 seconds? :+clueless

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Two coaching errors: #1 On Dallas' 60sec TD Philly changed their defensive scheme which had worked ALL night to kill Dallas. #2 Passing when trying to run the clock out, "3 things can happen when you pass, 2 are bad"

Caliente

Banned
I agree Shrink. Dallas should have ran it three times and then relied on their D to hold up. Chances were good that Dallas wouldnt go 80 with 2 to go and no timeouts. About a month ago, there was a thread in which someone posed the question, "who is the best QB, RB, and WR"? My picks were Brady, LT, and Owens. Although I would probably change my choice of QB to Manning, at least half the posters chose Mcnabb. I was laughing my ass off. Are you fucking kidding me I asked. I mentioned that at least twice a game Mcnabb does some stupid shit that even average QB's just dont do. I think many people confuse being a great consistent QB with simply having the ability to make an unbelievable play every now and then. Vick also fits in this category. Great QB's dont consistently overthrow the open deep receiver like Vick and Mcnabb do. Manning and Brady also would never just hand the game away like Mcdummy did last night. What I dislike the most about Mcnabb is the fact that he just laughs it off when he does something stupid or just fucks up. Hey Donovan, its not funny. Stop trying to play it cool. Its ok to show that you are pissed at yourself. Maybe Owens was right in his Farve comments. Is there anyone who still thinks that Mcnabb is still the best QB in the NFL?

world traveler

EOG Addicted
definitely a bad beat. Never underestimate the Bill Parcels factor. BP always has teams with good discipline and a never say die attitude combine that with the terrible year Philly is having and this game had nightmare for punters written all over it.
W.T.

Sorry Traveler...

You're giving Parcells far too much credit. Dallas didn't win the game, Philly LOST the game. I had Dallas money line (+129, thanks Matchbook) and appreciated Philly's gift interception. Dallas looked lost on offense for the better part of the game.

Wax

EOG Enthusiast
Why make statements like this?

Why make statements like this?

We all know you won't stop, you know you won't stop, just enjoy it and accept yourself and your degenerate ways for what they are; degeneracy!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Wax said:
We all know you won't stop, you know you won't stop, just enjoy it and accept yourself and your degenerate ways for what they are; degeneracy!
Because in the heat of the moment we all say and think stupid things like this. But once you've done this a few thousand times, then you realize what Wax is saying! LOL!

world traveler

EOG Addicted
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Sorry Traveler...

You're giving Parcells far too much credit. Dallas didn't win the game, Philly LOST the game. I had Dallas money line (+129, thanks Matchbook) and appreciated Philly's gift interception. Dallas looked lost on offense for the better part of the game.

i disagree on the Parcells opinion, Dallas had 4 penalties to Phillys 14, also Dallas made it happen in the 4 quarter - that is a well coached team.
i agree that philly let the game go, however had the interception not been thrown, winning by 1 TD against Dallas in Philly is hardly a 5 star preformace in my book.