I'm the first one to bitch, but congrats Eog on finally fixing the "array" issue

plommer

EOG Dedicated
Re: I'm the first one to bitch, but congrats Eog on finally fixing the "array" issue

Hip hip array!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: I'm the first one to bitch, but congrats Eog on finally fixing the "array" issue

Array of sunshine.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

tucker send me a pm so i can see for myself

awesome job EOG

next step will be email notify working again

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Vbulletin is a pain in the ass sometimes, but EOG is working on the kinks.

:cheers

ComptrBob

EOG Master

What was the fix? Can we get an explanation of why the EOG's code suddenly broke when lots of other VBulletin sites work fine.

Oh, by the way, the "Save" function of "Edit post" is now broken for me. Anyone at EOG interested in fixing it?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Its always broken for me, i need to click edit post twice before i click in the box then it will save the change

Good thing for you CB, you dont ever make mistakes so no worries. I mean thats what we have been told :scooter

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Its always broken for me, i need to click edit post twice before i click in the box then it will save the change

Good thing for you CB, you dont ever make mistakes so no worries. I mean thats what we have been told :scooter

Its funny how all the other sites I use work fine. I certainly have written more commercial software than you have.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tuck baiting ComptrBob?

Please.