I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED AGAIN

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED AGAIN

MS.COOK.......

I DOUBT YOU WANT HIS TRAILOR.......AND HAVING MET PETE I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER.........BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CARRY HIM ON YOUR INSURANCE.......AND KEEP HIM FROM BECOMING A DERELICT........MARRY THE POOR GUY.......

I'm still fixated on the idea of a woman with t-bone steaks tied around her neck.

Surely there is no better thing!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Blondie, it is ALL about the inside (The Heart). Many a rich people buy exterior beauty, but I cannot do that.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Blondie, it is ALL about the inside (The Heart). Many a rich people buy exterior beauty, but I cannot do that.

u would think with how ghetto u live, u would have a shitload in the bank to buy the perfect bride :+excited-

The Devil

EOG Master

u would think with how ghetto u live, u would have a shitload in the bank to buy the perfect bride :+excited-

that's not nice.......heard he makes toilet paper rolls out of egg mcmuffin wrappers..............

Blondie

EOG Master

What good is outer beauty anyhow if the inside is ugly. How a person is inside can make them appear ugly or beautiful it just depends on what is within. I have seen ugly women get uglier by what is on the inside, just as I have seen average women shine and become stunning by what is on the inside. The same holds true for men.

An average looking man can appear extremely handsome just by showing the beauty on the inside.

The General, the fact "The Cook" has posted in this thread says volumes more than all the non-sense advice you've read in this thread (including my own posts).

Best wishes, General. -- the General is always a straightshooter

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Thank you General.

Just please don't let this pass you by, obviously you care a lot about her. Too many people let those they really care about and love leave their lives and then later they regret it. Remember at the end of life don't have regrets about what you did not do......

Remember at the end of life don't have regrets about what you did do......

panther

EOG Dedicated

general

it may be a bigger choice than it apperes

bol

panther

At the 100-post mark, I believe sample size is sufficient to conclude that EOG is not the place to come for marital advice.

(I'm still wavering on gambling advice.)

The General

Thanks OSU. I am about to move in with her and then we will see. I am thinking about our just turned 6 year old daughter as well.

dirty

EOG Master

You know what I am worried about this because my readings lead me to believe once maried always married till death do us part.

Well if you believe that then you better break up with the cook as you are committing Adultery every day. One is no better or worse than the other....

Marriage is just a piece of paper that the government gives you telling you she is entitled to 1/2 of everything if you get divorced, and it does not tell you anything about your/hers feeling about each other....

The General

You are correct dirty. I do wonder and have concern about the partaking of un-married sex also.

The General

To be honest, she is not jumping out of her pants at the idea of marriage.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

To be honest, she is not jumping out of her pants at the idea of marriage.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Once you get married you can forget all about the jumping out of the pants scenario at all.