inflation the most since 2008

MrTop

EOG Master
They're dragging guys off the streets, you can force them to get basic training and then send them to the front, but they wont fight, prob either run or surrender, that is if they dont kill their own officers.

It's one thing to be drafted and go, being treated like an animal and dragged away is totally different.

it is volunteer. They are not dragging anyone off the street. In russia you are told to join. In the US right now they cannot get many people in why? there are plenty of jobs. The us military does not pay well. Never did.

MrTop

EOG Master
  • The current Russian offensive will likely make marginal territorial gains northeast of the E40 highway in Donetsk before culminating along the E40.
  • Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that Russia is pursuing expanded territorial gains in Ukraine beyond Luhansk and Donetsk Oblast, confirming ISW’s assessment that the Kremlin seeks to capture territory beyond Donbas.
  • Russian forces resumed limited ground attacks northwest of Slovyansk and around the Donetsk City-Avdiivka area.
  • Russian forces continued localized ground assaults east of Siversk and made marginal gains northeast of Bakhmut.
  • Ukrainian forces conducted the second consecutive high-precision strike against the Antonivskyi Bridge-- a major Russian logistics artery east of Kherson City.
  • Russian occupation authorities are likely propagandizing recent Ukrainian high-precision strikes and partisan activity to set conditions for mass deportations of Ukrainian citizens to Russian territory.

the real info fed by US think tanks using real time video / cia

all small victories STILL NOT PASSED THE 25 YRD LINE

MrTop

EOG Master

CIA Chief Says Russia’s Iran Drone Deal Shows Military Weakness​

• William Burns says the two countries don’t trust each other
  • China is unsettled by Russia’s war performance, Burns says
The head of the US Central Intelligence Agency said Russia’s interest in buying drones from Iran for its war in Ukraine reveals the poor state of its military.

"China is unsettled by Russia’s war performance"

not possible. mr. merlin said they were great. china somehow didn't consult mr. merlin in their assessment.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"China is unsettled by Russia’s war performance"

not possible. mr. merlin said they were great. china somehow didn't consult mr. merlin in their assessment.

That’s also the CIA talking and a guy appointed by Biden. The same CIA that’s part of the military industrial complex that profits off of war. The same CIA that lied to our faces about WMD’s in Iraq.

Not exactly the most credible source.

China is buying Russian oil at a steep discount. They can’t be too upset about it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
now we know what the CIA and Chinese are doing infofar as global espionage.

superglad i logged onto eog.

We do?

You're the one that quoted the CIA director and considered it truth.

Pretty sure I just called him an unreliable source.

But nice spin.

Actions speak louder than words. Unless you're a retard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course, the CIA nor the Biden administration would ever lie or be completely misguided.

Just ask world geopolitical expert OMNISCIENT NEWT.

MrTop

EOG Master
Of course, the CIA nor the Biden administration would ever lie or be completely misguided.

Russia’s Donbas Offensive Slows as Ukraine Takes Advantage of Western Arms​

Arrival of longer-range weapons has allowed Ukraine to sever Russian supply lines​

MrTop

EOG Master
We do?

You're the one that quoted the CIA director and considered it truth.

Pretty sure I just called him an unreliable source.

But nice spin.

Actions speak louder than words. Unless you're a retard.

the cia said they did not take kiev
cia said the russians got kicked off of snake island
cia said their mothership was sunk

russia started at the 10 yard line with crimea.. close to 6 months of war the russians are not past the 25 yrd line.

Russia a 25 pt favorite struggling to cover the spread already losing15k men and 3 x more injured . russia lost more men than in their 10 year war with Afghanistan lets not forget the US lost about 5k IN 20 YEARS with afghan

plus russia has one of the better navies in the world .. ukraine has just about nothing

US let 2 more countries into nato . The west is closer to St pete than ever before. The west has more border on the russians than ever before. Russia planned to do something .. still waiting

all lies LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
now we know what the CIA and Chinese are doing infofar as global espionage.

superglad i logged onto eog.
Pretty funny when you consider CIA info to be accurate and valuable. They're entire mission stqtement is to mislead, decieve, lie, cheat, and steal.

2 weeks into the war they claimed Russia was "almost" out of missiles, 4-5 months later they're still firing them away, if anything they've accelerated the pace.

What I'm hearing is that Russia is taking very few losses right now compared to the Ukrainians - perhaps a 20-1 ratio, their strategy of using massive artillery to degrade ukrainian defenses before moving ahead is working like a charm.

In fact the russians aren't even doing most of the fighting in the east - the DPR and LPR are the ones fighting, I would assume you dont even know who and what they are.

mr merlin

EOG Master
  • The current Russian offensive will likely make marginal territorial gains northeast of the E40 highway in Donetsk before culminating along the E40.
  • Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that Russia is pursuing expanded territorial gains in Ukraine beyond Luhansk and Donetsk Oblast, confirming ISW’s assessment that the Kremlin seeks to capture territory beyond Donbas.
  • Russian forces resumed limited ground attacks northwest of Slovyansk and around the Donetsk City-Avdiivka area.
  • Russian forces continued localized ground assaults east of Siversk and made marginal gains northeast of Bakhmut.
  • Ukrainian forces conducted the second consecutive high-precision strike against the Antonivskyi Bridge-- a major Russian logistics artery east of Kherson City.
  • Russian occupation authorities are likely propagandizing recent Ukrainian high-precision strikes and partisan activity to set conditions for mass deportations of Ukrainian citizens to Russian territory.

the real info fed by US think tanks using real time video / cia

all small victories STILL NOT PASSED THE 25 YRD LINE
Every few days there are reports that the ukranians are blowing up bridges, usually their own to slow the russian advance, now they're desperately trying to blow up one of their old bridges. When you have no chance and no victories I guess that's better than nothing.

I loved the big statements from the US that the russians are trying to annex ukrainian territory, as if that's a new revelation, the russians have clearly stated that from the beginning, even announcing referendums down the road. Putin has clearly stated his goals from the beginning, that includes eventual incorporation of captured territory into russia.

When they have taken cities they tell the population that they are here to stay and are never leaving. that's the reality, and there''s nothing the US or Nato can do about it. Russia is getting stronger not weaker as the war progresses.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another european prime minister who stood next to biden in unity falls, sanctions weaken every day, it's all collapsing.

1658407900366.png
1658407923966.png
1658407976475.png
1658408224320.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
here's the pics of that formerly ukrainian bridge they are now desperately trying to attack, the bridge is a mile or two long, it's gonna take more hits than they have ammo to destroy it.

1658408815082.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Russia holds all the cards, sanctions have failed, nations are rapidly pulling back from even supporting ukraine. remember when our intelligence sources and media obsessed over Putin being ill, possibly dying? All lies and misinformation designed only to give false hope.

1658409041644.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
More truth, russia is more unified than ever, Putin is more popular than ever. FYI SMO refers to the special military operation - what they call the war.

1658409240154.png

1658409316116.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Now it's 15K - and even that is prob high, remember when the russians pulled back from kiev their army was supposedly decimated? how can it be that 4 months later the actual numbers are far less than they claimed in march? Everything the media has been saying is a lie, everything.

1658409622048.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Russia has turned on the Nord stream one gas pipeling but only at 30% capacity, it looks like their strategy is to dole out just enough gas to keep europe from collapsing, but not enough for them to stock up.

This leaves europeans paying sky high prices and at the same time russia can pull the rug out from under them at any time and cause total mayhem. Smart huh?

The moment when they pull the rug out will be at the worst possible time - as winter arrives. Notice the russians are smart and calculating , while we are led by idiots.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Russia has turned on the Nord stream one gas pipeling but only at 30% capacity, it looks like their strategy is to dole out just enough gas to keep europe from collapsing, but not enough for them to stock up.

This leaves europeans paying sky high prices and at the same time russia can pull the rug out from under them at any time and cause total mayhem. Smart huh?

The moment when they pull the rug out will be at the worst possible time - as winter arrives. Notice the russians are smart and calculating , while we are led by idiots.

i thought it was 20% turned on. You could be right though

europe are the idiots. UK & US are sharp

mr merlin

EOG Master
i thought it was 20% turned on. You could be right though

europe are the idiots. UK & US are sharp
I've heard 30 and I;ve hear 40%, i suppose we'll find out for sure in the next few days. What they're doing is smart, if they cut it all off now they give europe time to adapt before winter, best to wait to put the screws to them. plus they're making money off them.

i don't support the CIA or Biden. and i don't subscribe to being a geopolitical expert. but a bunch of fuckers on here somehow do... quoting Twitter about world-shifting events like the US falling and Russia being the new world Captain Kangaroo because they can pick on the Ukraine and affect global prices on a very temporary basis?

but i'm somehow scorned as the false geopolitical expert? this entire thread is laughable. i'm a novice with a bit of common sense laughing at absolute morons quoting twitter.

Hey look, all you have to do is ask and be friendly, amazing how easy it is to live when you dont make enemies?
sounds like the approach of the mob... "look, all you have to do is give us your business...its amazing how easy it is for you to not make us destroy you... see how easy it is?"

any of you guys seeing the similarities yet?

you supporting the mob lately?

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
sounds like the approach of the mob... "look, all you have to do is give us your business...its amazing how easy it is for you to not make us destroy you... see how easy it is?"

any of you guys seeing the similarities yet?

you supporting the mob lately?
It would be accurate to say the traditional mob and their tactics is a far more honorable organization that the US govt regime. Russia is the good guy in Ukraine, the ukrainian govt and the US is the bad guy.

Your issue with twitter is interesting, there would be little need for it if the mainstream media. put out honest and accurate info - however they dont, NOTHING they report(on any subject) is true anymore.

Morons quoting twitter huh? Who do you want to quote? CNN, the Wash Post? Lol.

Those sources report the vaccines work fantastic, that the russians are losing badly, that a man dressed as chewbacca wandering around the capital is an insurrection, that the border is secure, yea, I think I have more faith in random people on twitter thank you.

MrTop

EOG Master
It would be accurate to say the traditional mob and their tactics is a far more honorable organization that the US govt regime. Russia is the good guy in Ukraine, the ukrainian govt and the US is the bad guy.

Your issue with twitter is interesting, there would be little need for it if the mainstream media. put out honest and accurate info - however they dont, NOTHING they report(on any subject) is true anymore.

Those sources report the vaccines work fantastic, that the russians are losing badly, that a man dressed as chewbacca wandering around the capital is an insurrection, that the border is secure, yea, I think I have more faith in random people on twitter thank you.

China’s Belt and Road spending in Russia drops to zero

here that people? russia is the good guy. them bombs and bullets are sent from a place of love. shelling innocent people's houses is 'honorable' now., mr merlin said so. we was just caught unawares in the big scheme, oh lawsy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
here that people? russia is the good guy. them bombs and bullets are sent from a place of love. shelling innocent people's houses is 'honorable' now., mr merlin said so. we was just caught unawares in the big scheme, oh lawsy.
Yup, the russians are opposing nazi's in ukraine. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup, the russians are opposing nazi's in ukraine. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

China Getting ‘Seriously Prepared’ for Pelosi Visit to Taiwan​

Highest politician in 25 years to visit taiwan. If she goes it could be war. US military said to joe not a good idea to send nancy

Yup, the russians are opposing nazi's in ukraine.
ok, let's isolate that comment and analyze it over a series of Q&A...

1) "nazi's in ukraine": which race/demographic were the ukranians trying to eradicate within the ukraine via genocide that prompted russian aggression?

fucking laughable. what's next, "weapons of mass destruction"?

Last edited:

China Getting ‘Seriously Prepared’ for Pelosi Visit to Taiwan​

Highest politician in 25 years to visit taiwan. If she goes it could be war. US military said to joe not a good idea to send nancy
i'd love to see some explanation of the upside, what she plans to accomplish, given the risks.