Integrity's 2009-10 NBA...

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Integrity's 2009-10 NBA...

shitty day for me so far

but, i'm risking 3 units on the lakers -7 -122 to win 2.46 units..

go lakers!

either i'm really gonna feel shitty tonite or get back some of my losses, lol

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

good luck man, im on them too. looking for a 115-90 type of statement. get some jazz 2h clippers on the road...noooooooo.

Integrity

EOG Master

Updated Record

7-7 -2.95 units

Went from starting off on a winning note, to being down... all in one crappy day

Shoulda left the Laker game alone but of course, I chased and that's NEVER GOOD. I've thrown away about 6 units on games I shouldn't have played (the laker game the suns and warriors games the other nite when my early games were way ahead).

I gotta be more disciplined to turn it around...

Integrity

EOG Master

okay.. hit my rough skid... got 3 games that i REALLY love...

*possible fade alert*

Sac +16 -110 1.65 to win 1.5

Por -3.5 1.38 to win 1.25

Phi -2.5 -118

Integrity

EOG Master

okay.. hit my rough skid... got 3 games that i REALLY love...

*possible fade alert*

Sac +16 -110 1.65 to win 1.5 2938u4ji23

Por -3.5 1.38 to win 1.25 2938u4ji23

Phi -2.5 -118 :+excited-

1-2 for a -2.03 day

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Hey bud, been awhile. Wish you well but that ATL +6.5 scares the hell out of me. They aren't much of a road team and they face the Lakeshow after a loss... Portland is an interesting call. They have to win at some point, right? OKC is better than last year but the Blazers are deeper so I kinda like their chances. Also Memphis is an interesting call. If you like the Grizz I suggest parlaying it with the over (206). I find that defense suffers in the NBA after a road win as a dog. I like a high scoring affair here for both teams. Good Luck! :cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

Thank you shooter, chessman and razz.. :cheers

After a decent start, I can now use all the luck/discussion I can get.

Dallas exposed something in LAL that I think ATL can seize upon- and that's mainly great athletes can beat their defense. I say Josh Smith has an even better game than Marion did and ATL either wins outright, or loses by 3 to 4. Plus, a lil bit of a hangover for the Lakers and they are adjusting to Artest.

Por is strictly a better team + Roy to have a big game, play.. Not really sure I should touch Over/Unders this early in the season. But I'll remember that tip.

Good to see ya back Razz and definitely look forward to discussing many more games with you. 91023i2ndw;l

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Thanks integrity, lots of exciting games coming up in the NBA. Looks like an unpredictable and action filled season thus far. Ill check in before the games, but off to bed for now. Glad to see u doing well here still. Quick shoutout to the rest of the gang, kinger and dj. Missed mo and diogee as well, and looking forward to seeing shooters tennis plays. Can't forget blondie and shrink, and the rest of the mods. Glad to be back on, hopefully things calm down a bit in the personal life.

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Atlanta made it interesting at the end with 34 points in the 4th, great calls on the games today. Tomorrows games look pretty boring, not sure I have a read on any. Who you like Integrity?

Looking good dj, glad to see u doing so well!

Integrity

EOG Master

Thanks, bud... I almost swept my plays. If only I had waited til later, I woulda pushed on ATL I think.

Haven't looked too much at tomorrow's card. If there's nothing special for you, chances are I may not like the card either.

Maybe tomorrow will be a day to pass on. Idk..

Integrity

EOG Master

Okay, so yesterday's 3-1 day gave me a lot of confidence going into today. I'm above .500 now and looking to get back into plus units.

Also decided to grab a couple of totals.

Plays for 11/2 are:

NJ/CHA Over 177 -110

Utah/Hou Under 206 -110

Sac -1.5 -110

Clippers -8.5 -110

Min/LaC Over 193 -110

I really like my chances for a 4-1 or even, 5-0 day tonite... Feel free to chime in on this thread if you're tailing/fading or any info/insight or anything you want to share.

AS ALWAYS, all my threads are interactive and I'm always striving to learn and get better...

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Good luck Integrity, nothing jumps out on the board for me, but you got a great number on the over for Minny/Clips game. Might be a good middle opportunity for you at the half, the number already jumped to 197 at some books. Sac makes me a bit nervous, they won't win many games this year but this could be one of them I guess. BOL to you!

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

good luck bro really like the card. wish i played the jazz under earlier i got a much worse line

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

I really hope the Clippers get the win tonight, they'd be a decent team if they could find a new PG and coach. Baron is like a black hole, once he gets the ball he never gives it back. :shoot:

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Tough breaks on a few of those games bud, lets get 'em tomorrow. Great games on the slate! :cheers

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

I was on the Sacramento game myself. It turned out to be a pretty decent one. Congrats on that win at least

Integrity

EOG Master

Okay, so yesterday's 3-1 day gave me a lot of confidence going into today. I'm above .500 now and looking to get back into plus units.

Also decided to grab a couple of totals.

Plays for 11/2 are:

NJ/CHA Over 177 -110 2938u4ji23

Utah/Hou Under 206 -110 2938u4ji23

Sac -1.5 -110 :houra

Clippers -8.5 -110 2938u4ji23

Min/LaC Over 193 -110 2938u4ji23

I really like my chances for a 4-1 or even, 5-0 day tonite... Feel free to chime in on this thread if you're tailing/fading or any info/insight or anything you want to share.

AS ALWAYS, all my threads are interactive and I'm always striving to learn and get better...

Damn.. 1-4 there... -3.4 units on the day... ouch...

Thanks for all who chimed in... Sorry I wasn't around to talk about the games with ya as they were happening.

Perhaps I could've used some 2h advice on some of them...

Integrity

EOG Master

Grabbing some Unders for today...

Ind/Den U 226 -107

Mia/Phx U 216 -108

Phi/Bos U 191 -115

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Whats up buddy, you sticking with totals for a bit? Really like a couple of plays, I'm gonna post them in a separate thread so I don't clutter this one up too much.
:cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

Yeah... I think I'm gonna try and go for another good day with totals..

Saw your thread and I'm ecstatic that you're gonna keep and NBA season thread here :houra