Iran Enriches Uranium

dirty

EOG Master
IRAN ENRICHES URANIUM

Well, if you wondered just how far along Iran was in developing a nuclear weapon, we heard it straight from the horse's mouth yesterday. Yesterday, Islamic psychopath and President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that Iran had enriched uranium for the first time. He says his country does not intend to develop nuclear weapons. Right...and Al-Qaeda is a peaceful organization.

"I formally declare that Iran has joined the club of nuclear countries," said Ahmadinejad. Now....just what is the world going to do here? The United States has said it will not allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon. The United Nations has demanded Iran stop all uranium enrichment...by April 28th. So what are we going to do when Iran overshoots that deadline?

Will there be consequences? Is the world going to stand idly by while these terrorists develop a nuclear weapon? Probably so. What a shame. Iran with a nuclear weapon makes the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq look like nothing.

Dirty... don't get all republican on me. It's only 3.5%. Still has to be atleast 80-93.5% to be "weapon grade". No need to bomb the shit out of Iran for this.

BDizzle

dirty

EOG Master
Not saying Make them a glass parking lot just yet.....but The question is how far along do we let them get....When is too far

Last I read was 3-5 years before they get weapons grade. Israel will intervene like in the 80's if they continue past 2 years IMO.

BDizzle