Is America FINALLY Waking up?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Re: Is America FINALLY Waking up?

another wapo story about Kushner found to be a lie........

keep looking runner, but tells us just once when you find a true story. going to be a long 8 years for you......

drip drip you drip........:LMAO

He was the Security Guard at the WH back door when Jared and Flynn snuck in the Russian Banker

Bigrunner

EOG Master

br is a maddow hand puppet......

He was the Security Guard at the WH back door when Jared and Flynn snuck in the Russian Banker

I lied, I will not show my taxes!

Simpleton why do you and your family lie so much. Because the people voted for me and they don't care! You're incorrect dumb Donald. Factually the people voted for Hillary and they care. It was the EC that voted for you, simpleton.

Why was 36 year old Jared secretly meeting with the KGB? I knew nothing about this but I would have told him its a great idea and I really wish Mike Flynn could come back. He did nothing wrong. Russia is fake news!

I didn't say Israel. I never said Israel! Dumb Donald says that's another fake story.

Resign douchebag. Go back to running Trump University. Oh I forgot you committed massive fraud and the Trump U. was shut down by the legal authorities. Shucks!

howid

EOG Dedicated

never let anybody know what you're thinking. - Michael Corleone

Bigrunner

EOG Master

never let anybody know what you're thinking. - Michael Corleone

Stay strong dumb Donald. You have a lot of Russians and dumb Americans counting on you.

We all saw it. Prime minister "GET OUT OF MY WAY", I need to be front and center. The prime minister should have slugged the insecure moron. Huge opportunity missed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

BigRunner - business is still great here.

No idea why Trump is getting in a twitter war with a has-been political hack like Hillary. Did she return the money back to the ME countries yet with interest?

Bushay

NHL Expert

Trump giving the Russians back their US digs and FW still harping on money Hillary may or may not have misspent.

Just mind boggling to me these Trump supporters will not speak out on the Orange headed monkey giving the Russians of all people a key to the country because the FBI investigations are not complete. The day will come you will realize the impact this will all have on our grandchildrens lives and you will have no one to blame but yourselves. What do you care now right? There's a chance your insurance premiums will come down and if that were to ever happen you'll celebrate like fools. Blind mother fuckers, take off your blinkers for just a bit and look at the big picture for once.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

You're right Bushay - I don't care. Are we supposed to be mortal enemies with Russia for eternity? Do we worry about foreign affairs while we miss out on life happening right in front of us? Do I care that other countries don't like trump becaus either he's not good for them? NO, we elected him for us. Yeah, he is a clown but the other side was full of them also.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Trump giving the Russians back their US digs and FW still harping on money Hillary may or may not have misspent.

Just mind boggling to me these Trump supporters will not speak out on the Orange headed monkey giving the Russians of all people a key to the country because the FBI investigations are not complete. The day will come you will realize the impact this will all have on our grandchildrens lives and you will have no one to blame but yourselves. What do you care now right? There's a chance your insurance premiums will come down and if that were to ever happen you'll celebrate like fools. Blind mother fuckers, take off your blinkers for just a bit and look at the big picture for once.

you can be a hostess distributor in Moscow..

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Hillary blaming her loss on Macedonia...lol

clearly she has lost her mind...:LMAO:LMAO

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You're right Bushay - I don't care. Are we supposed to be mortal enemies with Russia for eternity? Do we worry about foreign affairs while we miss out on life happening right in front of us? Do I care that other countries don't like trump becaus either he's not good for them? NO, we elected him for us. Yeah, he is a clown but the other side was full of them also.

One major correction. We did not elect Dumb Donald, it was the EC. The people spoke and voted for Hillary.

Stay strong dumb Donald. You, your administration, and the republicans in Congress have committed crimes, but we now have a new norm being established bv the dirty R's. No other politician would act this way, and certainly wouldn't get away with it.

Stay strong Dumb Donald, you have lots of dumb so called Americans and Russians counting on you!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Name all of the congressmen who have committed crimes, libs included.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Name all of the congressmen who have committed crimes, libs included.

Every Republican Congressman took an oath to the constitution. The Constitution is in place to protect the citizens of the United States. The Constitution is in place to check dirty politicians and presidents.

Almost every Republican Congressman has turned a blinded eye to Trumps crimes. Why? Because they care more about their agendas than the country. Almost every Republican Congressman has committed a crime by not honoring their oath to the constitution.

The constitution also says a vacant Supreme Court seat will be replaced by a nomination by the sitting president and the Congress will advise and consent the president. The Republicans once again violated their duties to respect the constitution. Than they doubled down by using a nuclear option to confirm an illegal nomination. Clear crimes by every Republican Congressman.

Devin Nunes - Obstruction of Justice
Jeff Sessions - Perjury during and after confirmation hearing
Mike Flynn - To many to list, just like dumb Trumps crimes
Jared Kushner - Felony Perjury by lying on security clearance forms. Other crimes under investigation
Tom Price - Insider trading of healthcare stocks. As a Congressman he was making laws that affected the healthcare industry
Steve Munchkin - Perjury during senate confirmation hearing
Scott Pruitt - Perjury, taking bribes
Rex Tllerson - Perjury during Senate confirmation hearing
Reince Priebus - Consiracy to a cover-up, Obstruction of Justice. He made phones calls to the heads of the Senate and Congress chairman and told them to push back to the people. He told Nunes and Burr to tell the American people that Russia is fake news and there is nothing there.

These are the obvious ones. You know other crimes have been committed. Than again with the Republicans in power these crimes have been overlooked.

We will just have to let the investigations play out. I'm sure criminal Trump will continues to obstruct justice, intimidate witnesses and misinform his base with his tweets.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

One major correction. We did not elect Dumb Donald, it was the EC. The people spoke and voted for Hillary.

Stay strong dumb Donald. You, your administration, and the republicans in Congress have committed crimes, but we now have a new norm being established bv the dirty R's. No other politician would act this way, and certainly wouldn't get away with it.

Stay strong Dumb Donald, you have lots of dumb so called Americans and Russians counting on you![/QUOTE

so far you have not found one (1) crime committed by trump. Hillary did commit a crime...

Rachel says runner jump, Rachel says runner take two (2) steps back. Rachel says runner walk... simpleton snowflake simon....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Those evil republicans. Are you suggesting that the Dems have done nothing wrong? No dems have acted in their best interest ahead of the people, is that what I'm hearing?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Those evil republicans. Are you suggesting that the Dems have done nothing wrong? No dems have acted in their best interest ahead of the people, is that what I'm hearing?

That's the part that makes me laugh the most. The way that both sides defend theirs so adamantly like their side is so much better and so much more correct than the other. Just about all US politicians on both sides of the fence are crooked pieces of shit with their own agenda of some sort.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

in br world that don't count......

Bigrunner

EOG Master

What Dem's in Congress have committed crimes? The Dem tried to provide affordable healthcare for all Americans. Do you remember what Mitch McConnell said. I'll will refresh your memory. "I'll will do everything in my power to make Obama a one term president". Well the Republicans have done everything they can to sabotage Obamacare. Yes the Republicans assault on Obamacare is inhumane.

Looking forward to your list. I wonder how many Democrats have violated the constitution and why? Paging Devin Nunes!

Hr Puffinstuff and John Kelly telling the America people that Jared Kushner, discussing with the KGB, a plan to create secret line of communication from the Russian Embassy in America back to Russian Officials was solid. Oh my! Playing their base for simpletons.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What Dem's in Congress have committed crimes? The Dem tried to provide affordable healthcare for all Americans. Do you remember what Mitch McConnell said. I'll will refresh your memory. "I'll will do everything in my power to make Obama a one term president". Well the Republicans have done everything they can to sabotage Obamacare. Yes the Republicans assault on Obamacare is inhumane.

Looking forward to your list. I wonder how many Democrats have violated the constitution and why? Paging Devin Nunes!

Hr Puffinstuff and John Kelly telling the America people that Jared Kushner, discussing with the KGB, a plan to create secret line of communication from the Russian Embassy in America back to Russian Officials was solid. Oh my! Playing their base for simpletons.
I'll just assume that far more than we know have/are committing crimes - starting with insider trading. This goes for both parties.

All I'll say about your great obamacare is this - You can keep your Dr. That was a great one, fooled a lot of people. That is your definition of lying to the American people. Yeah I'll keep voting for a party that endorced a broken healthcare plan. I like paying more. Maybe we can raise taxes also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The plan was sabotaged by the Republican controlled Congress. The republicans couldn't stand to see Obama get credit for anything sucessful. The attack by Republicans on Obamacare 2 years in is black and white. The original plan was modified by the Republicans so it would fail. They removed one of the most important components of the original plan "Risk Corridors". This caused premiums to rise and insurers to pull out. Let's not forget the words of Mitch McConnell "I will do everything in my power to make Obama a one term president". That's unAmerican!

Republicans motto: PARTY OVER COUNTRY! RUSSIA IS ARE FRIEND!

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

What Dem's in Congress have committed crimes?

Happy to provide a list, Rubber! Here's some from just the last 5 years!

1. Corinne Brown (D-FL) was convicted on 18 felony counts of wire and tax fraud, conspiracy, lying to federal investigators, and other corruption charges.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/corrine-brown-guilty.html?_r=0

2. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) was convicted of 'sexting' a 15 year old girl and was made to sign the sexual offenders register.

https://news.vice.com/story/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-to-sexting-with-a-15-year-old

3. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) was convicted on 23 counts of racketeering, fraud, and other corruption charges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36588724

4. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) pleaded guilty February 20, 2013, to one count of wire and mail fraud in connection with his misuse of $750,000 in campaign funds. Jackson was sentenced to two and one-half years' imprisonment

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/us/politics/jesse-l-jackson-jr-pleads-guilty-to-wire-and-mail-fraud.html

5. Laura Richardson (D-CA) was found guilty on seven counts of violating US House rules by improperly using her staff to campaign for her, destroying the evidence and tampering with witness testimony. The House Ethics Committee ordered Richardson to pay a fine of $10,000.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/2...s-rep-laura-richardson-guilty-on-seven-counts

Let me know if you need more, Runner!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I'm sure someone as tuned-in to the political landscape like BR made a simple oversight there Ronaldo.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

All politicians suck. Trump is still not a politician. He still doesn't speak like one, he still doesn't do business like one. He does what he says, we know what he is going to try to do before he does it, because he told us this is what he would try to do.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

All politicians suck. Trump is still not a politician. He still doesn't speak like one, he still doesn't do business like one. He does what he says, we know what he is going to try to do before he does it, because he told us this is what he would try to do.
Yes. Hes kind of our Cousin Eddie from the Vacation movies.

kane

EOG master

The fat orange puppet just pulled out of the Paris Climate agreement, what a fucking joke this clown is

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

The fat orange puppet just pulled out of the Paris Climate agreement, what a fucking joke this clown is

Another promise kept! The job killing Paris Climate agreement shredded. The funny thing about governing with a phone and a pen, Barack, is that it's pretty easy for the next guy to use his phone and pen to nullify your presidency. If Obama wanted a climate treaty that was legally enforceable, he should have submitted it to the Senate.

MAGA.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The dummies don't realize Trump is nothing but a deviant fat ass. Prime minister "get out of my way", I need to be front and center!

America is first, Nicaragua 2nd and Syria 3rd. These are the only three countries not part of the worldwide Paris agreement. That's some good company.

Stay strong deviant, dumb Donald you have a lot of dummies counting on you!

alfie

EOG Dedicated

I knew you would come in for this. remember a month or so ago you and civilly discussed this. we were both misinformed. you did not know all the terms of the original agreement. naturally Obama made the original deal that is very bad for usa...

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

The dummies don't realize Trump is nothing but a deviant fat ass. Prime minister "get out of my way", I need to be front and center!

America is first, Nicaragua 2nd and Syria 3rd. These are the only three countries not part of the worldwide Paris agreement. That's some good company.

Runner, did you miss the list of Democrat congressional criminals I posted for you? Are you a SIMPLETON?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

you know absolutely nothing on the topic.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

A hint of humor in someone as overweight as BigRunner calling anyone else a fat ass.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

you know absolutely nothing on the topic.

You're a political hack. I know it's a bad move. Promising the coal miners jobs, that's a joke. Trump always talks about clean coal. I know you agree with him. Simpleton, FYI there's no such thing as clean coal!:lightbulb:

Trump is nothing but a deviant fat ass!

The only difference between Richard Nixon and Donald Trump is that the people who voted for Nixon actually thought he wasn't a crook!:LMAO

alfie

EOG Dedicated

You're a political hack. I know it's a bad move. Promising the coal miners jobs, that's a joke. Trump always talks about clean coal. I know you agree with him. Simpleton, FYI there's no such thing as clean coal!:lightbulb:

Trump is nothing but a deviant fat ass!

The only difference between Richard Nixon and Donald Trump is that the people who voted for Nixon actually thought he wasn't a crook!:LMAO

you have proven on a daily basis you are totally clueless politically.
never respond to facts. go away and play in rachels sandbox...
you were leaving with a hillary loss, so leave. you just post nonsense and lies..

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

[FONT=&quot]To recap:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- stocks are an all time high
- unemployment at 4%
- energy independence
- out of Paris Agreement
- tax cuts on the way
- Obamacare on death watch
- illegal crossings 50% drop from this time last year[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you President Donald J Trump[/FONT]

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

[FONT=&quot]So much winning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The controversial Dakota Access pipeline has started carrying oil between North Dakota and Illinois, its owner said Thursday. The successful completion of construction and testing opens up a new route for up to 570,000 barrels of oil daily to be carried from major drilling areas in the Bakken oil formation to a major pipeline hub, where it can be carried to refiners or exporters on the Gulf Coast.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Former President Obama delayed the project in December by refusing to grant the Army Corps of Engineers an easement for the lake. But President Trump approved the easement weeks after taking office, spurring Energy Transfer to quickly resume construction."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAGA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One more piece of Obama's legacy down the toilet.[/FONT]

Bigrunner

EOG Master

So much winning.
"The controversial Dakota Access pipeline has started carrying oil between North Dakota and Illinois, its owner said Thursday. The successful completion of construction and testing opens up a new route for up to 570,000 barrels of oil daily to be carried from major drilling areas in the Bakken oil formation to a major pipeline hub, where it can be carried to refiners or exporters on the Gulf Coast.
Former President Obama delayed the project in December by refusing to grant the Army Corps of Engineers an easement for the lake. But President Trump approved the easement weeks after taking office, spurring Energy Transfer to quickly resume construction."
MAGA
One more piece of Obama's legacy down the toilet.

Lover of Hitler and lover of Putin.

Obvious Nazi Boy! Take a hike! Go visit your roommate Cristano another known Nazi boy!

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Lover of Hitler and lover of Putin.

Obvious Nazi Boy! Take a hike! Go visit your roommate Cristano another known Nazi boy!

Rubber has no facts, so he resorts to strange rants. Runner, are you embarrassed to call Trump a fat ass when you're clinically obese?