Is America FINALLY Waking up?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Re: Is America FINALLY Waking up?

Trump has been shitting on all of the United States allies and praising the U.S. enemies and foreign dictators.

Turn that around. U.S. has been PICKING UP THE TAB when it comes to Shared Expenses with U.S. Allies.

Trump told them " PUT SOME CASH ON THE TABLE".

Allies have been shitting on the U.S.

Not to difficult to Understand.

Did you have a problem with Obama then? Two white college students were gang raped, sexually mutilated, cut into pieces and set on fire by 5 blacks in Knoxville and Obama never said a peep about it despite it being one of the most horrific homicide cases in our Nation's history. He did find time to compare his hypothetical son to Trayvon though.

I don't think Obama was a good president. You may be a bit confused (like usual). The fact that the media didn't cover that story is also terrible. But the media is bullshit just like these politicians.

Obama talking about Trayvon Martin was incredibly stupid unless he was going to talk about other random race related murders (which he didn't), just like it is incredibly stupid for Trump to parade this anti-hate free religion idea in other countries yet not talk about religious hate crimes committed here in America.
This president said America First over and over and yet, he would rather talk about some event in England and not comment on a related event here in America. That is incredibly sad.

Trump is not doing a good job in terms of societal health. Obama did a terrible job.

If Trump is the "law and order" president he should be tweeting about cases like the one you pointed out (that are current) and speak upon the horrible acts that are going on/recently committed in America and tweet about those.

The funniest part is you think this is some liberal vs conservative argument. You are a Trump sheep. It's ok. Makes you look dumb, but no dumber than most of the other shit you have posted on this site.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

It's a shame the country is focused on right versus left as opposed to right versus wrong.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Allies are very important to the Libs, unless it's Israel......

Liberal democracies are Putin's kryptonite!

This explains a lot about current events. Many traitors in the USA.

Trump funded and led Trump University. I won't even discuss the 2 women he raped and 12 he assaulted.

I will point out that 36% of the country are crazy about him!

mr merlin

EOG Master

Putin said today that since he's not a woman, he doesn't have bad days...I really like that guy!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Putin said today that since he's not a woman, he doesn't have bad days...I really like that guy!

While that is a sexist statement, it was probably due to a moronic question.

Reporter probably asked him something like if he ever feels overwhelmed or has bad days blah blah blah. What a dumb fucking question. Guy is a boss and dismisses it with a joke, liberals will cry like little bitches about it, no doubt.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

While that is a sexist statement, it was probably due to a moronic question.

Reporter probably asked him something like if he ever feels overwhelmed or has bad days blah blah blah. What a dumb fucking question. Guy is a boss and dismisses it with a joke, liberals will cry like little bitches about it, no doubt.

Trump funded and led Trump University. I won't even discuss the 2 women he raped and 12 he assaulted.

Guess the traitors. Guess the 36%ers. Guess the dummies.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Like the 25 year old Liberal Traitor charged today. The Bernie Sanders Open Border Food Stamp Fan.

Trump University--------------A Major Crisis

Open Border Europe getting Blown up Everyday

GO OVER THERE AND HELP THEM !!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Breaking news! Eric Trump's charity funneled 100G of cash meant for child cancer research to his father. Shocking?This is only the tip of the iceberg.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Lol. Javy has an excuse for everything. Good lord.

an excuse? That would imply you've ever proven anything you petulant cunt.

Go peddle some more shitty electronics. I'm tired of your terrible posts.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Breaking news! Eric Trump's charity funneled 100G of cash meant for child cancer research to his father. Shocking?This is only the tip of the iceberg.

more breaking news, runner and bush league haven't posted a proven fact yet....

boston massacre

EOG Master

Lot of Icebergs out there can't find their tips.

Maybe they can be found if you get off the Canvas.

WHAT A BEATING, THAT WAS INFLICTED !

boston massacre

EOG Master

From the 16.3 million that was raised.

Liberal Fruitcakes living in the DARK.

No Brains. No Ideas. No Path. No Direction.

Total Mind Control by Trump over them.

A STAMPEDE.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

SOURCES TOLD THEM !!!!!!!!!!!! The Cleaning Lady in the W.H.

Saudi Arms deals of 110 billion turned out to be fake news created by dumb Trump.

Trump is a massive liar. Can't believe anything he says.

That's why I believe his 2 rape victims along with his 12 sexual assault victims.

Less than 35% of the voters love this rapist!

boston massacre

EOG Master

Saudi Arms deals of 110 billion turned out to be fake news created by dumb Trump.

Trump is a massive liar. Can't believe anything he says.

That's why I believe his 2 rape victims along with his 12 sexual assault victims.

Less than 35% of the voters love this rapist!

Liberal Traitor Under Indictment. Source-------F.B.I.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Comey was FBI Director under Obama from Sept 2013 to Jan 2017. During that time Obama called Comey twice. One of those calls was to say goodbye.

During Comey's 2 months as Trump's FBI Director, Trump called him 9 times.

Can you say obstruction of justice?

WH sources are saying orders are coming from the liar at the top. The White House has been instructed to prepare for political warfare.

Who you gonna believe? Comey or 34% Trumpy?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

I'm more inclined to believe Alan Dershowitz -- an actual lawyer and a Harvard law school professor -- as to what legally constitutes obstruction of justice. He focuses on law and not politics.

There's a reason the market turned up immediately following the release of Comey's statement today. Because there's nothing in there.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...-to-deliver-smoking-gun-democrats-craved.html

just to add, dershowitz had previously said about a month ago there was no crime. he is also a dem who voted for Hillary....

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Big news out of Michigan. AG announces the indictment of 4 more Republican officials for their role in the Flint, Mi water crisis. After watching Rachel Maddow 7 months ago and other research I predicted this.

My prediction resulted in name calling and attacks from: Alfie, Ronaldo, Cristiano, Fair Warning, Jason, Michael, Merlin, Javy, Howid, etc

I now feel totally vindicated. Rachel Maddow is receiving tons of credit for exposing this Michigan Republican fraud.

Alfie, FW, Javy, Merlin, Howid the facts matter.

Carry on!

mr merlin

EOG Master

Big news out of Michigan. AG announces the indictment of 4 more Republican officials for their role in the Flint, Mi water crisis. After watching Rachel Maddow 7 months ago and other research I predicted this.

My prediction resulted in name calling and attacks from: Alfie, Ronaldo, Cristiano, Fair Warning, Jason, Michael, Merlin, Javy, Howid, etc

I now feel totally vindicated. Rachel Maddow is receiving tons of credit for exposing this Michigan Republican fraud.

Alfie, FW, Javy, Merlin, Howid the facts matter.

Carry on!
Flints water crisis was caused because" niggers didn't pay their bills", that coming from the horses mouth. A former head of the water commission, the truth hurts.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Flints water crisis was caused because" niggers didn't pay their bills", that coming from the horses mouth. A former head of the water commission, the truth hurts.

Tough guy behind a keyboard. I'd bet you wouldn't call a black man a nigger to his face.

We get the point racist/bigot. You're a Nazi that is scared of Blacks, Muslim and Woman. My people call losers like you pussies.

Anyway 6 Michigan Republicans were charged today.

Alfie, FW I feel totally vindicated. I nailed this 7 months ago!

mr merlin

EOG Master

Tough guy behind a keyboard. I'd bet you wouldn't call a black man a nigger to his face.

We get the point racist/bigot. You're a Nazi that is scared of Blacks, Muslim and Woman. My people call losers like you pussies.

You losers dont get it, i don't care about you, or your opinion, other than if you are mad, I'm happy. :LMAO

You can say what you want but I'm still gonna be here, and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You losers dont get it, i don't care about you, or your opinion, other than if you are mad, I'm happy. :LMAO

You can say what you want but I'm still gonna be here, and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

No shit. You're venting on the internet. Calling people niggers. Cheering on the death of Muslims. Praising Putin, calling LePen your babe and felatiating Bebe. Folks Merlin is one fucked up pussy.

Most obvious, you admitt you're happy when others are suffering. Someone help me. Is there a clinical name for this disorder?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Im extremely happy for your part in this big victory today. Probably should exterminate all republicans from the state, then we can have one big Flint.

mr merlin

EOG Master

No shit. You're venting on the internet. Calling people niggers. Cheering on the death of Muslims. Praising Putin, calling LePen your babe and felatiating Bebe. Folks Merlin is one fucked up pussy.

Most obvious, you admitt you're happy when others are suffering. Someone help me. Is there a clinical name for this disorder?
Why does it bother you when people state their opinions, you do that all day long?

Merlin truly is a pos. No doubt about that. Why I could never support these politicians.... Do you really want to support the same guy that a POS like Merlin supports?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Merlin truly is a pos. No doubt about that. Why I could never support these politicians.... Do you really want to support the same guy that a POS like Merlin supports?
You losers sure are easy to rile, runner especially, he's kinda like the keith olberman of eog.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Im extremely happy for your part in this big victory today. Probably should exterminate all republicans from the state, then we can have one big Flint.

That's not what I'm saying but you always seem to see things in black and white. You are very closed minded!

I said I feel totally vindicated, that's all! I predicted this 7 months ago. That's all. Anyway I was attacked by the Trumptards when I exposed this fraud and made a prediction. I said Rachel Maddow does great work! Thats all! I feel vindicated. More to come I believe. That's all!

BTW, FW did you see #45's first cabinet meeting? If you missed it there was a lot of public Bootlicking! It was disgusting. 20 very successful humans licked #45's boots on national TV. Rience Preibus was the best bootlicker of the group.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Watching Rachel M. She's reporting Mike Pence just lawyered up. One of the reasons Pence needs a lawyer is because he had many "intimate conversations" with #45 regarding the Comey firing. Pence repeatedly said publically Comey was fired because of his handling of the Hillary investigation. Pence, you're a fuken liar. Plus I always knew you were a closet homo. "Intimate conversations". LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master

Watching Rachel M. She's reporting Mike Pence just lawyered up. One of the reasons Pence needs a lawyer is because he had many "intimate conversations" with #45 regarding the Comey firing. Pence repeatedly said publically Comey was fired because of his handling of the Hillary investigation. Pence, you're a fuken liar. Plus I always knew you were a closet homo. "Intimate conversations". LOL
Says a deranged drunk on a thursday night. :LMAO

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

Trump approval rating is at 50%. Not bad for being smeared non stop by the leftist media.

howid

EOG Dedicated

biggest witch hunt in history too... the libs are headless chickens.