Is biden LYING Again ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden one of the smartest president's ever. Experience goes a long way. A well needed breath of fresh air. Trump is even showing up for work. Benedict Donald has been absent for 2020 and most of his four year term. He did break the record for rounds of golf and vacation's by a sitting president. 2 records all president's would rather not hold. Embarrassing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Biden is one of the smartest presidents? He isn't even president yet.

That's a fukkin stretch.

Great network, surrounds himself with veteran lawmakers, solid financial base, not a lot of frills pretty selfless guy

No where near as smart as the real thinkers. Learned from a good one

alfie

EOG Dedicated
biden is lying scumbag. not one truth about his education......

biden service record.......

Former Vice President Joe Biden received five draft deferments from the Vietnam War

crickets from the libs....

4 years of bashing trumps service record, yet the libs here give joey a free pass........

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Former Vice President Joe Biden received five draft deferments from the Vietnam War

4 years of bashing trumps service record, yet the libs here give joey a free pass........

Jeezus. Wow. That's crazy!!!!!

Hold everything here.

Cancel the inauguration.

Or not,

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Biden one of the smartest president's ever. Experience goes a long way. A well needed breath of fresh air. Trump is even showing up for work. Benedict Donald has been absent for 2020 and most of his four year term. He did break the record for rounds of golf and vacation's by a sitting president. 2 records all president's would rather not hold. Embarrassing.
If Biden was 76th out of 85 or 87 at Syracuse law school, just think how smart the 75 above him were?

kane

EOG master

When Biden calls our troops losers and suckers, get back to me. When Biden goes to visit a cemetery filled with dead soldiers and complains about having to be there, get back to me. When Biden says he likes soldiers who weren't captured, get back to me. When Trump has one of his sons serve in the military like Biden's son, get back to me.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
When Biden calls our troops losers and suckers, get back to me. When Biden goes to visit a cemetery filled with dead soldiers and complains about having to be there, get back to me. When Biden says he likes soldiers who weren't captured, get back to me. When Trump has one of his sons serve in the military like Biden's son, get back to me.
]

lol trump lost, he's gone. yet you keep him as your crutch. 2 years from now you still going to use trump?

the first 2 lines are fake. he never said it. captured was about scumbag mccain..........

you posted endlessly about trumps service record. nothing about joey's? strange no...........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Ok-is that clip from nearly 40 years ago?

one of your squad members posted about how smart/educated and honest joey is.

whether the video is 40/yo or 4 days. just shows he's a liar and did poorly in school.....

you think the video is fake?

one of your squad members posted about how smart/educated and honest joey is.

whether the video is 40/yo or 4 days. just shows he's a liar and did poorly in school.....

you think the video is fake?
Where did I even hint at the video being fake?

Joe isn’t even POTUS yet but you want us to forget about trump already?

Joe told a lie....I admit that (even though it was 40 years ago)

Joe says 2 + 2 = 5

trump says 2 + 2 = 5 million

And you’re trying to say “both of their math is off a bit”

Where did I even hint at the video being fake?

Joe isn’t even POTUS yet but you want us to forget about trump already?

Joe told a lie....I admit that (even though it was 40 years ago)

Joe says 2 + 2 = 5

trump says 2 + 2 = 5 million

And you’re trying to say “both of their math is off a bit”

That's a poor impersonation. He would say "2+2 equals...it doesn't matter, I got more votes than anyone in the history of the world and the fake media said I lost, so whatever you think the answer is its a lie told by the far left and the fake media, but believe me we will win when its done" That's a Chump impersonation for you. When he's done you don't even know what the fuck he's talking about, yet you still have to hear others say Joe's the vegetable and unfit for office.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
When the current president is absent and unfit I like to refer to the President elect as the President. So sorry.
He's been missing for close to a year now, outside of the golf course and self-promotion tours.

One thing the left will have to give credit is the vaccine. Don't know how much credit a president actually should get, but Donald will take a victory lap.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I’m trademarking democRAT before BR gets it.

Too late. Anyway once again I was right and you were wrong. Today an election fraud case went to the Supreme Court. Supreme Court said nothing to decide here, 9-0. Case dismissed. Not one dissent. Sometimes I even amaze myself, I know I amaze you. 😂