Is Biden still being removed in August or has that been postponed again

Bushay

NHL Expert

Is Biden still being removed in August or has that been postponed again​

Postponed.

They're Busy Trying To Remove Trump For Collusion With Russia, That You Swallowed.
Awesome! When's the new date???

I heard today it's gonna be Friday by Mr. Pillow guy.

Can't wait!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
I might get a haircut today so I look my best tomorrow!

Nothing Takes Place Sunshine, until We Finish With Trump/ Russian Collusion.

Everything Will Be Delayed Until You Present Evidence of Trump/ Russian Collusion.

40 Million Spent Didn't Do it.

They Need a True Snow Flake Like You, To Find it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Nothing Takes Place Sunshine, until We Finish With Trump/ Russian Collusion.

Everything Will Be Delayed Until You Present Evidence of Trump/ Russian Collusion.

40 Million Spent Didn't Do it.

They Need a True Snow Flake Like You, To Find it.
So now we're not getting a new President????

WTF???

You guys promised us.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Reports are the Taliban plan on burning the US embassy in Kabul to the ground on sept 11 - good old sleepy Joe will look pretty good when that happens huh?

boston massacre

EOG Master
So now we're not getting a new President????

WTF???

You guys promised us.

No.

We Need To Complete The Trump/Russian Collusion Investigation.

The Fact That You are Withholding Evidence of Collusion, Will Considerably Delay The Completion of This Lengthy Process.

You Need To Turn Over Your Evidence of This Crime, To The Proper Authorities.

Then We Can Move on.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Liberal Puppets Would Comment on This if Trump was Potus.

Frightened Little Dweebs !

Consumer Confidence Plunges to 10-Year Low on Inflation, Unemployment, Financial Woes​

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like the Taliban will take Kabul before our troops even get there in force, what a disaster for Biden. Just imagine if they capture them?

meanwhile Biden went on vacation and made no comment.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ever Seen Such a Terrified Little Dweeb Like Him, Be So Scared , To Comment on The Marxist Occupant of The WH, That He Voted For ?

I'LL CALL OUT BIDEN IF HE DOES A HORRIBLE JOB.

Those were His Words.

He's a Phony Wimp.
He amuses me, if you follow along he never actually says anything other than petty sniping at other posters.

What a life LOL.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He amuses me, if you follow along he never actually says anything other than petty sniping at other posters.

What a life LOL.

He Was Obsessed Posting About Trump When He Was Potus.

He Was Linda Blair in The Movie, The Exorcist.

Possessed.

By Trump.

And He Still is.

He Voted For The Guy Who's in There Now, and Who is a Total Disaster For America.

Yet He Hides Under a Bed When The Topic is Biden.

he never actually says anything other than petty sniping at other posters. A Cunt.

Hey heisi, what's your take on this afghan situation, do you think Biden is doing a bang up job?
Afghanistan? Trump declared he’d brokered a Middle East peace plan a year ago and told us all the Taliban were the peace keepers of the region.

When trump announced a withdrawal from Afghanistan you cheered on the move despite being told the consequences. Now you want to blame Joe?

How quickly some forget

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Afghanistan? Trump declared he’d brokered a Middle East peace plan a year ago and told us all the Taliban were the peace keepers of the region.

When trump announced a withdrawal from Afghanistan you cheered on the move despite being told the consequences. Now you want to blame Joe?

How quickly some forget

Except he didn't follow the Trump agreement, genius. From the libtarded Washington Post...

Biden will withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, 2021​

The decision, which Biden is expected to announce Wednesday, will keep thousands of U.S. forces in the country beyond the May 1 exit deadline that the Trump administration negotiated last year with the Taliban, according to a senior administration official who briefed reporters Tuesday under rules of anonymity set by the White House.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Zero plan to evacuate the people who would need to be evacuated before the troop withdrawal.

Zero plan to hold off any insurgency during the withdrawal (THIS IS WHAT A REAL INSURRECTION LOOKS LIKE DUMBFUCKS).

Hard to imagine anyone could fuck the Afghanistan situation up worse than it has been.

There has not been a single thing this administration has touched that has not turned to absolute shit.