Is Biden still being removed in August or has that been postponed again

mr merlin

EOG Master

MGM Resorts to mandate COVID vaccination for new hires, salaried workers nationally​

i saw tyson foods did the same thing - but for everyone. they're real big in ARK, places like that, apparently the workers are saying no, so now they're stuck.

Hpw's that mandate working out?

MrTop

EOG Master
i saw tyson foods did the same thing - but for everyone. they're real big in ARK, places like that, apparently the workers are saying no, so now they're stuck.

Hpw's that mandate working out?

once it starts costing the employer money in sick days who do you think will win? you think it is a blue red thing . what about china ? trump has you fooled so bad it makes you look like you grew up on a farm. He got the shot too . better off getting it. It will cost you money down the road. The sickness is not worth it. Take it from a person who had an illness like that.. TB my lungs are scarred for life. the doctors think i smoked cigs

your choice don't be afraid

mr merlin

EOG Master
once it starts costing the employer money in sick days who do you think will win? you think it is a blue red thing . what about china ? trump has you fooled so bad it makes you look like you grew up on a farm. He got the shot too . better off getting it. It will cost you money down the road. The sickness is not worth it. Take it from a person who had an illness like that.. TB my lungs are scarred for life. the doctors think i smoked cigs

Those meat packers have already had it, prob 75% of them, they're gonna be fine. they're the last people that need the vaccine.

mr merlin

EOG Master

My mom had histoplasmosis, a fungal disease that comes from chicken coops, stuff like that she was around growing up, the spores scarred her lungs and the dr's always thought she might have had cancer(on X rays) until they found out about it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I’d love to buy you for how smart you are and sell you for how smart you think you are
On the "wit" scale, that's mid range.

The secret to using wit and sarcasm is it cant be your only form of communication, sacrasm is a dagger, not a buffet.

MrTop

EOG Master
Someone who has gone deep sea fishing and knows that they get seasick isn't afraid of the water, nimrod.

You're just reconfirming your stupidity in every post.

And you should probably recognize by now that your lies about me aren't going to stick. They just make you a liar on top of an idiot. You're the bottom of the barrel. And it's a barrel full of piss and shit.

you never caught anything. But a cold. It has been proven. Afraid of the jab. Afraid of the water More like chicken of the sea

I still think leaving is the right thing to do, but you dont do it in a wild panic. Even you must agree with that.
Biden is executing this in the exact same manner that trump said he would last year when you applauded him for it

Do I think this is being handled correctly? Nope

Are a lot of the difficulties a result of trump negotiating with the Taliban and empowering them? Yup

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you never caught anything. But a cold. It has been proven. Afraid of the jab. Afraid of the water More like chicken of the sea

Everyone of you brokedicks just loves to make up stories about me.

If you had ever gone deep sea fishing, you'd know that the charter crew is who does the hard part and the guests merely reel the fish in

But thanks for outing yourself once again.

MrTop

EOG Master
Everyone of you brokedicks just loves to make up stories about me.

If you had ever gone deep sea fishing, you'd know that the charter crew is who does the hard part and the guests merely reel the fish in

But thanks for outing yourself once again.

hey big spender you go fishing WOW !

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I'm thinking Mr Top is similar to xfile poster - elderly and barreled in, only info is on twitter and not real world. I do feel bad for them as it's a terrible time to be old.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm thinking Mr Top is similar to xfile poster - elderly and barreled in, only info is on twitter and not real world. I do feel bad for them as it's a terrible time to be old.
X has disappeared from this political section, did he catch covid perhaps and realize everything he was told was bullshit?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i think it was @ 7 and 10 y/o

not my bag of tricks. I don't put down fishing . I would rather do something else.

Guess again. I fished on hundreds of lakes with my grandpa when I was a kid. I didn't grow up in a concrete shithole like I'm sure you did.

My neighbor in Costa Rica owns a charter fishing boat and I've gone out with him four times.

One of these days you'll be close.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Check out the layout of the kabul airport - our troops are sitting ducks if the taliban decide to teach us a final lesson.

MrTop

EOG Master
Guess again. I fished on hundreds of lakes with my grandpa when I was a kid. I didn't grow up in a concrete shithole like I'm sure you did.

My neighbor in Costa Rica owns a charter fishing boat and I've gone out with him four times.

One of these days you'll be close.

pretty good, How many years were you on a farm??

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
wow a hooker too ? LOL

Looks like you wish I was. The both of you couldn't come up with my net worth in a 20 lifetimes put together.

You sure are obsessed with me though.

I get it though. I'm a popular guy here. Mostly because I expose people's ignorance and they keep trying and trying for revenge but never get it.

They end up talking about deep sea fishing, farms, finance, math, common sense, etc. - things they have no experience in much less any expertise.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They even try to lie continuously. It's a really pathetic state of desperation.

Sad that they need to live their lives that way.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pressure really building on Biden, I see there are reports that Milley, austin and blinkin are at the white house, wouldn't surprise me if he decides to sacrifice one or more of them to take the pressure off him?

He's also planning another "big announcement" about the boosters today to change the narrative. good luck with that.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Horrid Jobs report this morning. Biden regime being told to scale back if not hold off on 3rd jab. Every day the f.u.c.k democrats find more ways to ruin the USA.