Is Ebola political?

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

LetThemEatRand Wed, 10/08/2014 - 23:36 | 5307088

"There was something in the pages of these books that had the power to make him feel
better about things, a life raft to cling to before the dark currents of memory washed him
downstream again, and on brighter days, he could even see himself going on this way for
some time. A small but passable life.

And then, of course, the end of the world happened."

-Justin Cronin, The Twelve

Comment from:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-08/cdc-suggests-hermetically-sealed-coffins-
ebola-victims-aka-fema-coffins?page=2

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Is Ebola political?

Why in the hell would President Ebola send thousands of National Guard troops to Liberia when we need them on the southern border? Is it political?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I'm trying to figure out which one of the three stooges you most act like. President Ebola is trying to stop an epidemic. People of brown skin color crossing our southern border is not an epidemic. It's a fiesta!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I certainly don't BLAME him for this outbreak. But President "Ebola" has a nice ring to it.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

So you don't blame him for the disease reaching our shores? Most countries in Africa have closed their borders to the effected areas. Now he appoints a political hack that has no experience in medicine to oversee the problem? Words can't describe the incompetence being displayed.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I think you should volunteer to go to West Africa and help. You have such a big heart! If you can't make it to Africa you should go to the Dallas hospital and volunteer to help clean up.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

When I felt like working, I was the best you ever had. Much better than that Bev Lewinsky.