Is Gov't Ignoring New Orleans Because Mainly Blacks Stranded??

Bush your a disgrace

These poor people ared dying and your doing shit because they are blacks. I always thought you were white trash.

Where is the food?? Water??

People are dying every hour

I am watching this and it is out of control and the most devasting thing I have ever seen.

Sammy thse people need help

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Planning seems non-existent here! Wouldn't you think if this had been a military priority from the get-go things may have been much better! Meaning national co-ordination that was ready to help as soon as safety dictated! Like, Monday afternoon- not when we get around to it!

ZZ this is so big the Gov't does not know what to do

This has never happened before where a Major City got wiped out

Bush dragging his feet

Nice try blaming it on Bush JJ. The order of response in the event of a disaster is city, county, state then federal. The feds will respond and establish order. Failures so far have been at the city, county and state levels.

Jimmy looks like I was right

911 was a little dot on the map compared to this

Thousands and thousands literally being tortured

Bush you piece of shit, you murdered tons of American soldiers in Iraq

Gov't blaming blacks saying its unsafe to go there!!!!!!!

Unsafe?? They are fukkin dying you piece of shit George Bush

Too bad your family was not in the towers during 911 and perished to teach your rich boy ass a lesson

This is a disgrace what is happening

ian_go

EOG Member
It is 10x bigger than anything anyone has done to help. More than a million people were evacuated from New Orleans and the surrounding areas *before* the hurricane struck. Resources were stretched well in advance of the destruction of the city.

Take your meds JJ. Easy now......... no raccoons under the bed. Everything is going to be OK.

Turn off the news, Bush is not out to torture blacks. Take a nap.

This is a horrible situation and a very difficult operation. JJ if only your crazy ass were in charge all these poor people would have food ,clean water and shelter. Your one silly bastard. MAY'N!

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast
jj most of these thugs stranded need to be exterminated anyway. too much a burden to society and bogart all the fukkin food stamps n shitt. probably cost me my unemployment checks and i'm now bankrupt because of it. reconsider your stance you fatt fukk

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I'm not a Bush supporter nor am I a Bush basher. The job of any US President is more complicated than I can imagine.
But one thing ---regardless of the next President (Donkey or Elephant). Taxes on the Federal level are GOING UP!!!! BOOK IT!!!

This is worse than a war, the gov't cannot handle it

What are we going to do??

Bush could get impeached if people die due to disease and starvation

Jimmy and the boys good luck tonight!! Bang your man!!

jjgold said:
This is worse than a war, the gov't cannot handle it

What are we going to do??

Bush could get impeached if people die due to disease and starvation

Jimmy and the boys good luck tonight!! Bang your man!!

Worse than WAR? You gotta be kidding JJ, don't you remember the roaming packs of wild raccoons that descended upon the midwest states in the early 50s? Now THAT was bad, perhaps this will refresh your memory...

Clinton on Now with Bush

Willy will get the people help

I knew the Dems would help

I am happy now because Clinton involved.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
I will not disparage the troops but I will their leader, Geoge W! The mayor of N.O. specifically said that the Guard is doing a great job but the specific Guardsmen with the special policing duties are mostly on duty in Iraq, now if that is true- then yes, W and the federal establishment should be held responsible. Translation: Many MP's on duty in Iraq from LA National Guard!

Pac Man

EOG Member
JJ is telling it like it is.

This is a fukking disgrace which should never be allowed to happen in America. But our government cares more about Iraqi terrorists than our own people.

Everyone in our government should be ashamed of themselves. People are dying on the street and everyone is looking for a camera so they can blabber on CNN telling people to be patient.

If there is ever another terrorist attack I have absolutely zero faith that the government won't fukk that up too.

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Unbelievable stuff, if you seen this on TV and did not know any better you would think this was Uganda or some poor desolate mismanaged country and not the USA.

Bush does seem to have taken a very casual approach to this. Jack Cafferty on CNN hates Bush and he is speaking out and I give him credit. I am a republican but Bush needs to be held at least partly responsible for this mish mosh.

Krack..Bush should get impeached for this. How can we not drop water and food down from planes? 5 days!!!

I am now afraid of massive riots in black communities

If a few more people die Bush is done

This is his biggest blunder ever.

Fuk Iraq as they are ZERO threat to this Country and never where a threat,

Who gives a fuk if Iraq wants to wipe out Israel its not our problem!!!

We are only in Iraq to protect Israel.

Fuk them all and lets worry about USA

No though these people are poor blacks so we do ot have to help them as they do not vote .

Krack I am fukkin fired up!

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Hospitals are trying to evecuate the sick and have been coming under sniper fire. Fvcking marshall law down there.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
It's because the inept president is spending tons of money on wars and supposedly preparing securing the homeland, but apparently that only means from terrorsists who according to them will successfuly strike again and not providing security to it's citizens after a natural disaster.

jjgold said:
Bush your a disgrace

These poor people ared dying and your doing shit because they are blacks. I always thought you were white trash.

Where is the food?? Water??

People are dying every hour

Krack I have heard that

Ok the ones that are being violent I woud mow down and throw into water an make examples out of them

I would think we might have to so everyone settles down

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Nimue77 said:
It's because the inept president is spending tons of money on wars and supposedly preparing securing the homeland, but apparently that only means from terrorsists who according to them will successfuly strike again and not providing security to it's citizens after a natural disaster.

Amen to that! Most of our national gaurd are in Iraq, riding around in go carts trying not to hit road bombs in 120 degree weather. We sure could use them here now. All of that money we wasted in Iraq, sure could come in handy now to help our own. Hopefully we can get another Clinton type President in 2008 through about 2032 (3 more Clinton types) to get us out of this hole Bush has dug us into. Clinton did it for the former Bush and Reagan. All that we can do is look to the future for hope.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
you people are sick for making this a political issue...but some of you Bush-obsessed wackos cant help yourselves, so us in the real world have to deal with it..

Pac Man

EOG Member
I got news for you Lawrence... when the government totally fails its people IT IS A POLITICAL ISSUE. But at least Bush didn't get a blow job so there's no reason to impeach him.

LAWRENCE I AGREE 100%, these bleeding heart liberals will find some soap box no matter who is the president. It's in their nature to piss and moan. OWLS come to mind. MAY'N!

Pac Man

EOG Member
I suggest we take Lawrence and Tony Montana and drop them off in the middle of New Orleans without food and water and tell them you're on your own. When they start bitching and moaning we'll tell them to just be patient... help is coming next week. Maybe.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
O.K. BOYS I DIDNT WANT TO COMMENT ON THIS BECAUSE AS I HAVE ALWAYS STATED (BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST I AM A REALIST) NOW THAT BEING SAID OF COURSE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY AND LEAVING THESE NIGERIANS STRANDED ON THE ROOFS AND DO YOU KNOW WHY.THE REASON NOBODY IS BRINGING THEM DOWN IS BECAUSE GEORGE BUSH FIGURES HE CAN KEEP AN EYE ON THEM ON THE ROOF IF THEY WERE ON THE GROUND HELL LOOK AT ALL THE NEW LOOTERS WE WOULD HAVE.ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY ARE IN JAIL AND WE CAN KEEP AN EYE ON THEM THIS IS WHY WE WONT BRING DOWN THESE CROOKS.

I HAVE ANOTHER THEORY LETS SUPPOSE WHITE PEOPLE WERE A MINORITY AND WE WERE STRANDED UP ON OUR ROOFS HOW FAST DO YOU THINK THE BLACK MAN WOULD BE MOVING TO RESCUE US.IF THIS HAPPENED IN A RICH WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE BEVERLY HILLS NOBDY WOULD BE ON A ROOF FOR 2 DAYS LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE THESE PEOPLE ARE POOR AND BLACK SO WHO GIVES A F-CK HOW LONG THEY ARE ON THE ROOF.IF I WAS THE PRESIDENT I WOULD DROP MARY WANNA AND A COUPLE OF RADIOS AND LET THEM PARTY FOR A WEEK THEN RESCUE THEM.THIS WAY THE STORES WONT HAVE ANYMORE LOOTERS.ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE A WHIT OFFICER SHOOTS A BLACK LOOTER AND THE RACE WARS BEGIN MARK MY WORDS BOYS IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

BEANTOWNJIM said:
O.K. BOYS I DIDNT WANT TO COMMENT ON THIS BECAUSE AS I HAVE ALWAYS STATED (BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST I AM A REALIST) NOW THAT BEING SAID OF COURSE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY AND LEAVING THESE NIGERIANS STRANDED ON THE ROOFS AND DO YOU KNOW WHY.THE REASON NOBODY IS BRINGING THEM DOWN IS BECAUSE GEORGE BUSH FIGURES HE CAN KEEP AN EYE ON THEM ON THE ROOF IF THEY WERE ON THE GROUND HELL LOOK AT ALL THE NEW LOOTERS WE WOULD HAVE.ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY ARE IN JAIL AND WE CAN KEEP AN EYE ON THEM THIS IS WHY WE WONT BRING DOWN THESE CROOKS.

I HAVE ANOTHER THEORY LETS SUPPOSE WHITE PEOPLE WERE A MINORITY AND WE WERE STRANDED UP ON OUR ROOFS HOW FAST DO YOU THINK THE BLACK MAN WOULD BE MOVING TO RESCUE US.IF THIS HAPPENED IN A RICH WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE BEVERLY HILLS NOBDY WOULD BE ON A ROOF FOR 2 DAYS LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE THESE PEOPLE ARE POOR AND BLACK SO WHO GIVES A F-CK HOW LONG THEY ARE ON THE ROOF.IF I WAS THE PRESIDENT I WOULD DROP MARY WANNA AND A COUPLE OF RADIOS AND LET THEM PARTY FOR A WEEK THEN RESCUE THEM.THIS WAY THE STORES WONT HAVE ANYMORE LOOTERS.ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE A WHIT OFFICER SHOOTS A BLACK LOOTER AND THE RACE WARS BEGIN MARK MY WORDS BOYS IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

he is probably correct about the officer shooting the black person.

jjgold said:
I am watching this and it is out of control and the most devasting thing I have ever seen.

Sammy thse people need help

I agree. This is disturbing beyond belief. The government is doing nothing. These poor people are being left there to die. If this happended to Beverly Hills, Bush would have pulled our troops out of Iraq and Afganisthan to help. The administration is doing nothing.

Beantown Jim, you are a realist, but you are a racist as well.

It is truly a tragedy and it is sad to see the true colors of many of the posters come out.

You can't coach character.

All the car jackings and fighting going on. Shooting at planes, stealing supplies. Just let them kill each other off for a few days. Then the government will step in. Sounds like a good plan to me.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I THINK I JUST SAW A SIGN THAT SAID (WHERE DA WHITE MAN AT) OH MAN THIS IS CRAZY WE ARE REALLY GOING TO HAVE A RACE WAR AND SOON.THE MOST DANGEROUS JOB IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW IS A WHITE POLICE OFFICER AROUND THESE PEOPLE JUST WAITING FOR A REASON TO RIOT.LAW ENFORCEMENT IS SCARED TO ENTER CERTAIN AREAS AND CAN YOU BLAME THEM EVEN THE NATIONAL GAURD IS HESITATING TO GO NEAR THE DISASTER ZONES.