** is lou posting as jjgold?

Check in blondie, inquiring minds want to know.

posting style is way off, i saw a post saying "great post vegas!"

1st shift jjgold would've never posted something like that with an exclamation point...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: ** is lou posting as jjgold?

GOOD POINT THIS NEW JJGOLD SOUNDS JUST LIKE PAUL NEWMAN AS COOL HAND LUKE.

JUST MAKING THE POSTERS COMFORTABLE BOSS
I LOVE SBR FORUM BOSS
I WON'T SAY ANOTHER BAD WORD BOSS
I WILL ONLY PRAISE SBR BOSS
BEANTOWNJIM CALLED ME A KISS ASS BOSS I AM A KISS ASS BOSS BEANTOWN IS RIGHT

THIS NEW JJGOLD IS A FAKE HE LOVES EVERYBODY AND IS POSTING LIKE HE IS SCARED OF THE BOSS MAN

JJGOLD IS EMBARRASSING HIMSELF RIGHT NOW

Blondie

EOG Master

Now how am I going to know that one Mike my crystal ball is in the shop, however if you want I can hop on my broomstick and fly down there to see :cheers

I LOVE SBR FORUM BOSS

THIS NEW JJGOLD IS A FAKE HE LOVES EVERYBODY AND IS POSTING LIKE HE IS SCARED OF THE BOSS MAN

:LMAO:LMAO

What we've got here is.....failure to communicate

Harlee71

EOG Senior Member

When did JJ ever use Lol ???????:+clueless

• Today 09:07 AM
    jjgold[COLOR=#102446 !important]Update your status

SBR PROJoin Date: 07-20-05
    SBR Points: 273

Message Me​
    [/COLOR]
    [h=2] [/h]
    Justin7???? Lol......guys always fighting for top dog here which is good. BigDay seems to be one of guys in control. Benny does not back down, smokey power posts, shady no identity, Opie lurks more and seems to be planning something big.​

SBR FounderJoin Date:7/20/2005

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

why are you guys so infatuated with who is at sbr?

everyday the same nonsense 1000 times over.........

I LOVE SBR FORUM BOSS

Wiping it off Boss!

Jerm3462

EOG Enthusiast

I know one thing that place is just not the same anymore.

the moderators are strict as hell.

they monitor post 24 hours, and if you say something they don't even slightly like, it gets deleted or salooned and within seconds.

its not a fun place

why are you guys so infatuated with who is at sbr?

everyday the same nonsense 1000 times over.........

many of the guys here have an axe to grind with lou or shari, and jjgold returning is an interesting story.

this might be the only thread i have ever started on the subject of sbr, probably won't happen again, my apologies

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HARLEY WHAT A FIND BY YOU I JUST SAW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT JJGOLD USED LOL HE HAS NEVER POSTED THAT IN THE 10 YEARS I HAVE SEEN HIM POST :LMAO BOY SBR JOHN AND THE BOYS ARE DESPERATE JJGOLD IS BEING PAID TO MAKE VIDEOS BUT SOMEBODY ELSE IS TALKING FOR HIM

JJGOLD IS AN IMPOSTER AT SBR

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

many of the guys here have an axe to grind with lou or shari, and jjgold returning is an interesting story.

this might be the only thread i have ever started on the subject of sbr, probably won't happen again, my apologies

i have no beef with you specifically, but you must admit the multiple barrage of sbr posts everyday is a joke.

you all should go back or forget the place...... like an ex girlfriend that you cant stop talking about....

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

EVEN WITH JJGOLD BACK THE FORUM SUCKS NOW NOT ONE INTERESTING THREAD OVER THERE VERY BORING.WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY TO SIGN JJGOLD TO INCREASE TRAFFIC IT DIDN'T WORK :LMAO

i have no beef with you specifically, but you must admit the multiple barrage of sbr posts everyday is a joke.

you all should go back or forget the place...... like an ex girlfriend that you cant stop talking about....

fair enough, but looking at your last 25 posts NOT A SINGLE ONE has anything to do with sports or gambling. so why are you here?

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

fair enough, but looking at your last 25 posts NOT A SINGLE ONE has anything to do with sports or gambling. so why are you here?

do i regurgitate on a daily basis everyday anything sbr.....the fascination of sbr is amazing..

many people talk a variety of non sports, non sbr here that you never hear a word from me....... so whats you point? dont tell this really offended you.......

Jerm3462

EOG Enthusiast

BEANTOWNJIM, why don't you post over there anymore?

are you banned or just sick of it

do i regurgitate on a daily basis everyday anything sbr.....the fascination of sbr is amazing..

many people talk a variety of non sports, non sbr here that you never hear a word from me....... so whats you point? dont tell this really offended you.......

i wasn't trying to argue, just wondering why you post HERE. i like the gambling talk, sports talk, and even the sbr talk. if i didn't like the sbr talk i would probably hang out somewhere else, like you said, it is a bit much.

there are plenty of other forums out there that aren't as obsessed with sbr, places like covers, therx, majorwager, peepsplace, gamelive, etc

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

i wasn't trying to argue, just wondering why you post HERE. i like the gambling talk, sports talk, and even the sbr talk. if i didn't like the sbr talk i would probably hang out somewhere else, like you said, it is a bit much.

there are plenty of other forums out there that aren't as obsessed with sbr, places like covers, therx, majorwager, peepsplace, gamelive, etc

why the obsession here?

Mike, i've gotten word that i'm "known", good or bad, all over different forums :LMAO

Is that true, you seem to have a grasp on more than just EOG and SBR than me...at least at this point

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

in a way, since the migration, eog has become the sbr complaint department...

minet123

EOG Addicted

1st shift JJ is in there along with Summer fill in JJ
Tico JJ
Carol JJ
bronx/smoke/bateman JJ
and maybe fishy/brock JJ

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I GOT BANNED I THINKMIT WAS THAT QUEER FROM TEXAS OPIE HE LET HIS WIFE SLEEP WITH SBR JOHN IN VEGAS AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNEW HE WAS A MODERATOR.I AM PRETTY SURE IT WAS A THREESOME AND SBR JOHN BONED OPIE UP THE ARSE :gay:

SBR SUCKS YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK AT THE FORUM OR YOUR GOING TO GET BANNED

Wade

EOG Master

jjgold is like doink the clown. probably five people posting on his handle.

Mike, i've gotten word that i'm "known", good or bad, all over different forums :LMAO

Is that true, you seem to have a grasp on more than just EOG and SBR than me...at least at this point

hens love roosters

geese love ganders

everyone else loves brock landers

slyone66

EOG Master

maybe it was that big six month stint that changed gold the fuking pervert:LMAO