EOG Master
he lost 8 units sat.

Went 1-1 Saturday.

Documented.

Whose Plays Did You Buy ?

You Probably Don't Even Know.

He Has a Stable of Touts in His Barn.

Here They Are.

The Plays That I Post Come Straight From The Horse's Mouth.

Ken White Himself.

From Ken White's Voice To My Ears.

No E-Mails, No Texts, No Newsletters, No EOG Posts.

You Get Hosed, Week After Week.

[IMG alt="Kenny White"]https://www.kennywhitesports.com/public/images/profile/k-white.jpg[/IMG]

Kenny White​

[IMG alt="Brian Blessing"]https://www.kennywhitesports.com/public/images/profile/brian-blessing.jpg[/IMG]

Brian Blessing​

[IMG alt="Micah Roberts"]https://www.kennywhitesports.com/public/images/profile/m-roberts.jpg[/IMG]

Micah Roberts​

[IMG alt="Greg Sidoris"]https://www.kennywhitesports.com/public/images/profile/g-sodoris.jpg[/IMG]

Greg Sidoris​

[IMG alt="Marc Lawrence"]https://www.kennywhitesports.com/public/images/profile/m-lawrence.jpg[/IMG]

Marc Lawrence​

Steve Nover [IMG alt="STEPHEN NOVER"]https://www.kennywhitesports.com/public/images/profile/s-nover.jpg[/IMG]

Heim

EOG Master
Kenny had tout HOF material today on VSIN.

For starters had UGA rated at 119 before a snap. Bama at 133.5. After looking at other sites he changed UGA to 124 thinking he undervalued them. 😅 Some CFB expert.

Lastly, nice to know market 6 points off on the total in Championship game. White made it 46. Stay tuned, could adjust with further research as well.

Kenny is always selling. If this doesn't work out I see QVC or HSN in his future.

Heim

EOG Master
White loved Michigan, so doing a Gomer Pyle, golly, I can't figure UGA out. 🤷

They were only the 3rd fav +600 to win it all preseason.

Valuist

EOG Master
I don't believe playing experience matters these days when it comes to betting. If it did you'd have dozens of past players touting and winning. Players from the past didn't see or like the analytics that bettors and linemakers depend on to make the numbers.

Any random group of ex players? No. But if you were to take a group of 25 guys who were mathematically sharp and knowledgeable about analytics, within that group I would take those who played the game at higher levels. They usually have a better understanding of the non quantifiable aspects, while purely math geeks basically believe players are programmed robots.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
From $50 bettors to those who bet more than 10K per game EVERYONE can benefit from Kenny White's Football Power Ratings.
For just $19.99 a month you get Kenny's updated Power Ratings, score projections for every game and updated season win totals for every team. You get the NFL, College Football and MLB daily projections
all for only $19.99/mo!!

NCAA Football Home Field Win% by Conference (All Games)
#1 - Southeastern Conference (72-25, 74%) Avg score 35 - 21.7
#2 - Big 12 Conference (45-19, 70.3%) Avg score 32.2 - 23.8
#3 - Atlantic Conference (66-35, 65.3%) Avg score 33.1 - 23.9

Get the other conferences and independents home win% plus ATS and over/under records from 2022 when you purchase Kenny White's 2022 NCAA Power Ratings and Projections.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm sure he has plenty of knowledge, but his email sales pitch reads like he's just another con man.

THE WAIT IS OVER FOLKS!

he knows a lot. His $20 power ratings are worth it. The info he gives you is like nowhere for the money. The pick service for foots not professional enough. He is not RAS , 6cents , dr bob. Actually, railbird did better in football for me. Rail needs a better website.

Heim

EOG Master
I hate the guys early, VSIN has a few, that make the number this and that, and they say it with conviction.

If anything, the transfer portal has made it even harder to guage anyone with a possible exception, Bama, and a few other elite programs.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Who the hell cares about a prediction on every NFL game before the season starts? If a team loses a starting QB or star player those predictions and power ratings are completely worthless. Did he have Cincinnati even making the playoffs last year? Of course not. What about Baltimore having a losing record? The funniest was Dr Bob even admitting he doesn't even watch games. If you're not watching games with a keen eye with an attention to detail and know how to interpret stats your chances of winning betting the NFL for the season are in the 1-2% range.

MrTop

EOG Master
Who the hell cares about a prediction on every NFL game before the season starts? If a team loses a starting QB or star player those predictions and power ratings are completely worthless. Did he have Cincinnati even making the playoffs last year? Of course not. What about Baltimore having a losing record? The funniest was Dr Bob even admitting he doesn't even watch games. If you're not watching games with a keen eye with an attention to detail and know how to interpret stats your chances of winning betting the NFL for the season are in the 1-2% range.

how did the pro's do it before direct tv ?

do not need TV but it helps

This is completely false. Some of the most successful guys in this business don't watch games and couldn't tell you more than a few players on each team.