ISIS is a JV Team

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
?The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn?t make them Kobe Bryant,? Why isn't our Organizer in Chief called out on this quote? When Bush said bring it on he was said to have made them mad and made more terrorists. This must have really made them mad because before this Obama said they were on the run! You can't even compare him to Carter anymore.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: ISIS is a JV Team

When these terrorists hit western targets Obama's blind eye to them will go down as one of the biggest blunders in human history.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

How do you know there's going to be an attack. You're even criticizing on something that hasn't happened! Geesh.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

ISIS is a figment of U.S. intelligence's imagination[and the Mossad's+]...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Did you notice how SCinlalaland posts pictures of people who don't look like him? Either it's tattooed Mexicans or surly middle eastern men with guns. He probably lives in some pearly-white suburb somewhere.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

If white guys from Sweden start flowing over the border flashing gang signs and Irishmen start saying they are going to raise their flag over the White House you'll hear from me. Leave it to Markinsac to bring race into everything. Your country is going to hell and as long as they do it with diversity you seem okay with it.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The Irish and Swedes came here by the boatloads a century ago, it was called the "Gold Rush." And guess what? Those white guys kicked out the Mexicans and killed the native Americans too. Not a whole lot has changed. PS, I didn't post those pictures, you did.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

George Bush and Condi had similar warnings before 9/11 and did nothing. How come you're not crowing about that?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I do remember the warnings in the headlines right before 9-11. They were all over the front pages. Bush is stupid. Your including Condi is not only racist but misogynist.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You need to keep it simple so your own kind can understand. Everybody knows that liberals have higher IQ's . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

This JV team is really progressing! Maybe we can send our brightest minds to negotiate with them. Maybe Kerry, or bring back Hillary. Just remind them to "speak softly and a carry a limp stick!"

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

How do you know there's going to be an attack. You're even criticizing on something that hasn't happened! Geesh.
No attack?

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace – but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the south will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!