It's amazing what you can do in 6 hrs

carolinakid

Banned
for me today, it started with a 5:30 am workout.........(2) power breakfast.(3) over to the hair salon to tighten up my wig(4)Manicure (5) Hot stone massage.if you never had one of these go for it.the greatest for tension(6) tan spray (7) post office(8) grocery store (9) pet store and damn im home.....all from 5:30am to about noon

tripp

EOG Master
Re: It amazing what you can do in 6 hrs

numbers 3-6 are amazing. thank you for sharing ck

carolinakid

Banned

why 3, you dont get your hair style there

Heim

EOG Master

No doubt the workout included some time in the 'steam' room....

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Overcoming inertia and getting things done instead,is a good feeling
when the tasks are finished.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

You can't make it up....when are you gonna find time to go to the Bait N Tackle Shop?

Timetopay

EOG Master

next you will play a $7.86 parlay

keep the updates comin

carolinakid

Banned

just doing normal things here sir for me

carolinakid

Banned

parlays are the most stupid thing in gambling sir

Thanks for sharing CK. Would be interesting to hear how our other posters' day started today.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

IF you got your dick sucked, CK, then this would be a legendary 6 hours instead of a good one. Now THAT relieves tension.

carolinakid

Banned

Mike i use to hate the early morning hrs yrs ago, but found out it great getting things off your platter early and it really feel great the rest of the day.....But really the hot stone massage is the bomb and if anyone here ever try it once, they will return imo for another one.........have a great upcoming weekend Mike

carolinakid

Banned

Tom i got to say i did try to put the make on a cute cashier at harris teeter while checking out, i will have drinks with her i hope in the coming days...........

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Been at the dentist all morning... I'd do anything to have a CK day.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Threw a bottle of white out at an employee and turned fast so they didnt know who did it.

Pretended that had bad connection on a client but actually hung up as didnt want to hear them bitch anymore

Fed my turtle

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Tom i got to say i did try to put the make on a cute cashier at harris teeter while checking out, i will have drinks with her i hope in the coming days...........

Now THAT is getting it done. This is what I like to hear. The real CK on the prowl. :btj:

Not like Heim who couldn't get laid in a whore house with a handful of fifties. :lol

carolinakid

Banned

Tom i will kept you updated on kim, but i really see drinks down the road ..........i hope

Timetopay

EOG Master

CK no way you get laid by anything over a 3 without paying

Fact

carolinakid

Banned

Kinger damn i hate the dentist here, got a root canal coming up here very soon..........i do the chicken thing sedate, sedate me please

Now that were into manly confessions, and CK was brave enough to state he had a manicure done... I'll share that I had my back hair waxed (more like torn off!) for the first time in my life a week or so ago.... It was a horrible experience... TORTURE galore!!!! Not even sure how I braved up to doing it, but I must say I grossly underestimated how painful the experience would be LOL. Will look into a soothing hot stone massage therapy.

What's sedation at the dentist like? You inhale some gas and go out for a couple of hours??? Are there any serious dangers associated to it? What is the added cost for that?

carolinakid

Banned

Mike yes the massage is worth the money....about 90.00 here, as for the dentist they give you a iv now, just have someone take you and of course bring you home, it the only way i go to a dentist these days and a crown and root about 2300 here with it........

J

joeybagadonuts

Noting wrong with spoiling yourself, CK.

I have had many manicures, pedicures, massages, and spray tans in my time.

J

joeybagadonuts

EOGMikey,

No reason to get sedation unless you really freak out at the dentist. I had a bad mishap when I was about 8 when a dentist slipped and stabbed me in the cheek while getting a cleaning. I ran out of the office and have hated going to the dentist for a long time. I dated a girl who's dad was a dentist about 5 or 6 years ago and he 'cured' me of my fear but simply giving me a high dose of nitrous oxide during my appointments. I never felt a thing and you lose track of time so I would usually ask if we had started yet when he would be pulling the gas mask off and already done.

carolinakid

Banned

Joey yep, all my life here i really think a person male or female look a lot healthy with some color tone, really hate these people that look like they never been in the sunlite,massages are great and for anyone that says no, well they just never had one imo........people should not hate, if they try some of these things they might not be so up tight here.......well that may be too much to ask for some posters i guess

A lot of people visit Costa Rica to get dental work done. They save money, get high quality work done, and vacation.

GTL, translation, (had to look it up)...
[TABLE]

<tbody>

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"]September 5, 2010 Urban Word of the Day
The process of staying fresh and mint. Stands for "Gym, tan, laundry." Must be done everyday to achieve maximum potential.
[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TABLE]

carolinakid

Banned

Mike yes someone told me that some time ago and i heard you can get great savings from what the states charge.....

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

btw, I literally don't think I've ever been to a post office in my life. I don't even have the slightest idea where the one in my town is.

carolinakid

Banned

Tim i had to go because of several letters i had to sign for..............

carolinakid

Banned

GL guys with all your thur action, heading out the door now for some early drinks and dinner, before the duke game.let get em tonite...(ck)

parlays are the most stupid thing in gambling sir

c'mon CK. Several syndicates work parlays. My Dad had one of them wanting to team up using this year's NFL model.

Bigbill365

Banned

for me today, it started with a 5:30 am workout.........(2) power breakfast.(3) over to the hair salon to tighten up my wig(4)Manicure (5) Hot stone massage.if you never had one of these go for it.the greatest for tension(6) tan spray (7) post office(8) grocery store (9) pet store and damn im home.....all from 5:30am to about noon
:gay::gay::ct: