It's obvious that Sarah Palin is partly responsible for the shooting

Re: It's obvious that Sarah Palin is partly responsible for the shooting

Obama didn't see his name on this list.he is ok for now.

tank

EOG Dedicated

After this happened she took it off her website real quick didn't she.

Man, I hate this petty opportunistic partisan bullshit! :soapbox:

Did Barack Obama Cause the Shootings Yesterday in Tucson?

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, January 9, 2011, 9:30 AM

Did Barack Obama cause the shootings yesterday in Tucson?

(Townhall)

The media and democrats want us to focus on the nation’s “caustic political climate” after the tragedy yesterday. Maybe they should start with President Obama.
He may be the worst offender.
** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”
If the media really wants to improve the “caustic political climate” they may want to start at the White House. 2938u4ji23

Is that a doctored picture of Obama? I always thought he was Christian.

Not a doctored photo, it's from his speech at Muslim College in Indonesia. You can Google it.

As for this popular illusion by the sheep the Kenyan is a Christian...laughable. That's why all the Christian symbols and crosses had to be covered up during his speech at Notre Dame. Can't have him embarrass his Muslim brothers back home now can we.

Without doubt the most creepy and fraudulent administration in history! 2938u4ji23

More Liberal Logic 101:

Clearly Sarah is responsible for this shooting, however...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

After this happened she took it off her website real quick didn't she.

She sure did. Why? She obviously felt it had to be taken down. If she did nothing wrong at all- why even bother taking it down?

downtown to Palintown. Pretty funny watching her posturing nowadays trying to get her name/face out there as much as possible.

Election 2012 can't come here soon enough.

You thought Ross Perot was funny,
These debates will be comedy gold.set your dvr's.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

Palin hits new low in poll
<TABLE class="cnn_avtr cnn_pt_tmar4 cnn_pt_avtr" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD vAlign=top>By: CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Washington (CNN) - After a difficult and controversial two-week stretch for Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor's favorable rating has dipped to its lowest level since she joined the 2008 Republican presidential ticket and became a household name.
According to the new USA TODAY/Gallup survey, Palin's favorability rating has dipped to 38 percent while her unfavorable now stands at 53 percent. Gallup reports the 38 percent is a new low when it comes to the percentage of Americans who give the former Alaska governor a thumbs up. The 53 percent who dislike Palin is also a new high in Gallup polling. A similar poll in July found 44 percent of Americans viewed her favorably while 47 percent did not.

The poll surveyed 1,032 adults by telephone from Friday through Sunday and carries a sampling error of 4 percentage points.
The latest survey findings are no doubt unwelcome news for Palin as she considers whether to mount a presidential run. But in an appearance on Fox News Monday, Palin said the latest heat directed her way in the wake of the Arizona shootings has not deterred her desire to be a part of the public dialogue.
"I am not ready to make an announcement about what my political future is going to be. But I will tell you ... I am not going to sit down. I am not going to shut up," she said.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The shooter was a left wing radical who hated Bush, he didn't watch the news,he hated the women congressman because she dissed him a year ago at a similar meeting, but yea, It's sorta Sarah Palins fault.:doh1
That kind of faulty logic is precisely why the democrats have such a hard time leading this country when they get power.