It's plainly clear the Marlins are a cut above the league

After a game and three innings, I can confidently say that they are once again the team of destiny. Obviously they are headed to a world series showdown against the Red Sox where Beckett and Lowell will rip off their Boston jerseys to reveal Marlins colors underneath. It will be the greatest swerve since Fuji threw salt in Hogan's eyes. Let's just hope that the refrigerator magnet schedule I received is correct and the Marlins do indeed play the Nationals for all 162 games.

Re: It's plainly clear the Marlins are a cut above the league

:LMAO:LMAO.

Very nice. SO it is YOU that is the Marlin fan they always talk about!!! I knew he/she would reveal themself at some point.

There are six others Sanderson. Don't make me round up the posse.:+whipping

I was watching a Marlins/Nationals game last year in Miami on Television. I can't say for certain, but I would almost swear I heard a man fart in the stands.

The Angels have the rally monkey, we have the rally fart. Even more reason to jump on the bandwagon.

It's never good if Julian Tavarez is pitching in the 4th inning. It's especially bad in hi-def.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Easy Doberman....you have to beat Philly...

(Although at this time it seems real easy)

You owe me a BarBQ!!

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Im trying to wait a month in, like last year, until I declare the Red Sox sure winners. But truth be told, I think its over.

Yankees look like the skankies again, Beckett and Papelbon slammed the door in the face of the usurper Rays and put them back in their place.

Its pretty much over in the AL East. :lock:

Cy Young JJ
NL MVP Han Ram
NL Pennant Marlins
WS Title Marlins

Im trying to wait a month in, like last year, until I declare the Red Sox sure winners. But truth be told, I think its over.

Yankees look like the skankies again, Beckett and Papelbon slammed the door in the usurper Rays and put them back in their place.

Its pretty much over in the AL East. :lock:
:LMAO:LMAOGreat stuff. After 1 day.

12io4j2w90

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

the sad thing is many people know Im not kidding. I pretty much think its over. :+excited-

should we have world series game 1 next week?

Beckett vs Nolasco.

I make game 1 Red Sox -240 Marlins +200

Cy Young JJ
NL MVP Han Ram
NL Pennant Marlins
WS Title Marlins
Well if all that is true, give me Nolasco for Cy. He is my fantasy #2 starter. The Marlins get 3rd in the East.

Braves, Mets, Marlins, Phillies..

And Yes, Im a Braves homer. Unapologetic.

Throw out the bait and Mr. Smith will bite.

At least he is the voice of reason. Sox would -240 were it not for the fact Beckett is a double-agent. We've been planting the seeds for this sabotage for years now. When you are a Marlin it is like being a Blood or Crip, you are a Marlin until you die. Don't say I told you so when you see Beckett give Papelbon a chair shot followed by a Lowell big splash. The writing is one the wall my friend.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Marlins -135 tomorrow

Volstad is a good pitcher, Cabrera is a human gas can. blowout city babeee

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

marlins gonna win again tomorrow? laid off the first two days, tempted to take 'em tomorrow, but fear i might be a curse...

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

If you factor in payroll the Marlins are the greatest team of all time

Volstad was awful in last start 4 days ago, love the over for 1st 5

bump, lol.

Must be an error on my schedule as I don't see the Marlins playing the Nats tomorrow.

Rumors are that Bud Selig is going to bring back the old slaughter rule just for teams playing the Marlins since it is the sensible thing to do.

159 more games to perfection!oij213490

Apparently the league has now made a mandate that the Marlins allow other teams to catch up when they are ahead in the interest of competitive spirit.

4 down, 158 to go.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

AL East looks like

Rays
skankies
Toronto
Baltimore
Red Sox

2938u4ji23

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Marlins = home doggie winner !!! :houra

Going against Livan tomorrow. He's another of the double-agents we have placed around the league (you saw how Delgado struck out in a key AB tonight, coincidence I think not).

My prediction:

Marlins 14 Mets 1 - game called after 4 innings due to newly implemented "Marlin slaughter rule".

GC,
Is that mathematically correct? I'm kind of a retard when it comes to magic numbers, never could exactly figure them out. Since the Braves have a loss doesn't that make it 157 or are there two magic numbers, one to tie and one to win? I'm confusing myself.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You and the other 7,525 fans must be proud....

I don't like fair weather fans and I admire your loyalty, has to count for something...

Busy watching the Masters at 2:40 in the morning, still time for you to travel over here and enjoy the foot and body massages by subservient asian females...

What makes you think I'm not getting a body and foot massage by a subservient asian woman right where I am? All of that and no 24 hour flight.

Not to correct you but there are only 76 diehard Marlin fans not 7525. Must have been 2 for 1 hot dog day or something thus the big turnout.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

What makes you think I'm not getting a body and foot massage by a subservient asian woman right where I am? All of that and no 24 hour flight.

Not to correct you but there are only 76 diehard Marlin fans not 7525. Must have been 2 for 1 hot dog day or something thus the big turnout.

But I have a bigger fan base of 75,000 women...only 15.5 hour flight....call QL and get your asses over here...

Hey VD, how's that coup d'etat going over there? Sounds like it's getting pretty crazy

There is a rumor going around that they are going to cancel the baseball season and just have the Marlins plays intersquad games for the rest of the year. Can't dispute the logic in this.

What's our magic number now?

DOB,

Some dude sent me a 40/1 number today for the fish to win the Series. I find that very fair.

Who is in your avatar?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Marlins pitchers are nasty.....bad news for the rest of the NL East...

Mr. Sanderson,
That is none other than Cherry Lee, aka the Bathroom Girl. Friend of the Doberman and rising music star.