Jameis Winston

Great One

EOG Addicted
Re: Jameis Winston

I don't need to call you names to make my point. He could have went anywhere for college; they will make sure he is eligible to play. I know he will get drafted. Probably #1 overall. I said he would be a bust not get drafted. And colleges generally run very simple offenses. You will see. Truth is you and that other kid are just blind FSU fans and no matter what, would be singing this guys praises. EJ Manual sucks too. So does Christian Ponder. So Jimbo can get them drafted but they still suck and with Winston having poor impulse control and being 100% straight ghetto, it will be fun to watch his demise.

I don't need to call you names to make my point. He could have went anywhere for college; they will make sure he is eligible to play. I know he will get drafted. Probably #1 overall. I said he would be a bust not get drafted. And colleges generally run very simple offenses. You will see. Truth is you and that other kid are just blind FSU fans and no matter what, would be singing this guys praises. EJ Manual sucks too. So does Christian Ponder. So Jimbo can get them drafted but they still suck and with Winston having poor impulse control and being 100% straight ghetto, it will be fun to watch his demise.

He'll be the next Jamarcus Russell for sure. If anyone thinks this clown is smart enough to pick apart NFL defenses, hopefully they aren't betting on sports.

Great One

EOG Addicted

I love when peoples arguments are simply "you are stupid". My God, really??? That is your argument

Great One

EOG Addicted

Jamarcus Russel and Winston are very much alike...but the big difference is I believe Winston has leadership skills that do not compare to the purple drink guy. But in the end you will see the truth about Winston

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

What language do they speak?

in the life achievment award category so far, you claim to be a Northwestern student, Winston could have gotten into a significantly better school than you ( Stanford) and not paid a penny for his education there. He also just lead a team to a National Championship and won a Heisman Trophy. He also throws a baseball 95 mph and is FSU's closer and a serios MLB prospect. He will also be a #1 NFL overall pick.

You by comparison are a fucking moron who posts at EOG and distinguishes yourself by being even stupider and more useless than Block Landers. Congrats...

Keep trying to run him down fuktard

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

just a tremendous amount of racism in this thread by the 2 tards.

embarrasing to them and EOG....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Winston is walking proof that athletes are handed grades. That is why I get so sick of people acting like Richard Sherman is so smart because he went to Stanford. They set these guys up in very easy classes. I have witnessed it myself. Really, Winston wouldn't even sniff a college campus if not for his God given ability. Yet, now is not only enrolled but he has football and baseball year round. Think of how many classes he would miss due to baseball. The guy is a moron and the same goes for Vince Young who ummm got what a 3 on the wonderlic. Have you seen the wonderlic? You should at minimum get a 10 and then it is 50/50 if you are retarded. Seriously, one of the questions is a picture of 3 triangles and a square. It says "choose the one that does not belong".

How often do you hear of a star athlete missing the season because he flunked out

I heard you scored a 9 on the Wonderlic test.... and I must say I believe that to be true.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Winston, who had a free ride offer to Stanford, in addition to his Heisman trophy as a freshman and national championship and in addition to the further time away from studies also playing baseball and throwing a ball 95 mph and is FSU's closer, Winston made the all ACC academic team.

congrats EOG racist retard haters cubs and greatone. always easy to spot the clueless posters

Great One

EOG Addicted

I heard you scored a 9 on the Wonderlic test.... and I must say I believe that to be true.

What the hell are you talking about now Rosa Parks? You "heard" that huh. Was it at least years combine when I ran 3.68 flat barefoot less than 5 minutes from waking up.

Great One

EOG Addicted

You want to talk about star athlete's intelligence. Funny how Julius Peppers never missed a start in 3 years of college football and also played on 2 of UNC's basketball teams. There was never anything said about if he would be eligible to play or anything and then there is this. By he way, how is that major not racist

In August 2012, a transcript was found on the University of North Carolina website, which allegedly belonged to Peppers. Peppers had apparently taken classes in AFAM (African American and Afro-American studies). According to the transcript, Peppers had D's and F's in 11 classes, as well as a 1.08 grade point average; players on the football team must have a GPA above 1.9 to be eligible. Peppers, meanwhile, had a 2.16 on AFAM classes.[SUP][4][/SUP] Peppers later confirmed that the transcript was his, and stated that there was "no academic fraud".[SUP][5][/SUP] Peppers later donated $250,000 to the school

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

what does any of that have to do with Winston?

yes the UNC academic scandal, for a school thought to be a good one is underreported

They were getting players by who should not have been eligible. Im unaware how this translates to Florida State or a player on the ACC honor roll you dumb fuck

Great One

EOG Addicted

Look homes, the point is that Winston is extremely unintelligent and they will keep him eligible while he is there no matter what. If that happens at UNC, what do you think happens at places that have lower academic standards. Why am I talking to you? Your frontal lobe is undeveloped which leads to your poor cognitive function. You are unreachable.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

hopefully FSU repeats next year just to stick it up the dumbest peoples in the worlds asses, ESPN, EOG tards etc.....

Jesus its amazing how people actually cap shit...

FSU hasnt been in a close game all year so they cant win one......:shoot:

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Look homes, the point is that Winston is extremely unintelligent and they will keep him eligible while he is there no matter what. If that happens at UNC, what do you think happens at places that have lower academic standards. Why am I talking to you? Your frontal lobe is undeveloped which leads to your poor cognitive function. You are unreachable.

you are apparently unaware of the difference between "keeping eligible thru fraud" and achieving academic all ACC honors. obviously you reject all facts that do not coincide with your sad viewpoint.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Myrone Rolle is on his way to being a neurosurgeon. He is black and was a star football player at FSU. Notre Dame, Stanford and Duke all wanted him bad. Glad FSU was able to keep him eligible thru fraud...

mr merlin

EOG Master

you are apparently unaware of the difference between "keeping eligible thru fraud" and achieving academic all ACC honors. obviously you reject all facts that do not coincide with your sad viewpoint.
What classes does he take? Getting A's in easy classes would still put you on the "academic" list wouldn't it? He might be intelligent, but he sure sounds stupid. Is it common for smart people to sound stupid, I dont think so.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Im strong if you strong...

i dont know what classes he takes...at some point the haters over his intelligence need to give it up. unless they had a free ride to Harvard offered, Winston was offered by Stanford, is all ACC academic team

Ive yet to hear anyone say the ACC is a shit academic conference

get over it guys. dont judge someones intelligence by a brief interview, which again, wasnt even bad

Great One

EOG Addicted

Like I said, you can't reason with it. It just will never understand. It thinks because someone was accepted at Stanford for a FOOTBALL scholarship, that means it is intelligent. It's only argument is "he was accepted to Stanford" and "you are dumb"

This is poor frontal and temporal lobe development. Get a cat scan and send it to me so I can tell you scientifically what is wrong with you

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

4.0 in high school, full ride to stanford offered, all-ACC academic team in his spare time from leading a football team to a national championship while winning a heisman trophy as a frehman and while playing baseball in the spring and being a legitimate MLB pitcher prospect.

its difficult to still argue he is unintelligent, but racist morons like Cubs and dipshitone ignore facts

Great One

EOG Addicted

4.0 in high school, full ride to stanford offered, all-ACC academic team in his spare time from leading a football team to a national championship while winning a heisman trophy as a frehman and while playing baseball in the spring and being a legitimate MLB pitcher prospect.

its difficult to still argue he is unintelligent, but racist morons like Cubs and dipshitone ignore facts

I can't believe you believe this. With football and baseball year round, he must be doing homework all the time. Geeze

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

get it thru your disgusting racist fucking head...black people can be smart and athletic

what the living fuck is fucking wrong with you?

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

greatone, list all the countries you have traveled to and the languages you somewhat speak....go!

Great One

EOG Addicted

Haha. So he gives me 6 minutes to respond and then I get the "that's what I thought". LOL Homes, I told you to get a cat scan and then I can tell you what is wrong with you. Also, we need to fix your deviated septum. Do you now why it is you have a deviated septum?

J

joeybagadonuts

Mr. Smith.

Both GreatOne and ChiScrubs are lost causes.

Both may as well just sign up for the KKK already and get it over with.

Both are pathetic.

Great One

EOG Addicted

Joey, you are a skinny little Jew that has no idea. Now go be politically correct because I would love to beat the shit out of you faggot.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, you are a skinny little Jew that has no idea. Now go be politically correct because I would love to beat the shit out of you faggot.

You should worry about beating the shit out of yourself for being a brokedick white trash piece of shit.

Better yet, kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Great One

EOG Addicted

You have no clue. Now go suck some big black cock you Chicago fag, you Chicagoans love the homeboy dick don't you. I would love to torture you you fucking Jew piece of trash

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

the only problem is as long as you exist here, Cubs isnt the stupidest poster at EOG. And that hurts

Great One

EOG Addicted

What have I already established about you? This proves your frontal and temporal cortexes do not work as compared to normal humans. Get a CAT scan immediately. If you don't, we might as well feed you to Winston's classmates; the welfare ones. Glad Winston won the lottery

J

joeybagadonuts

You have no clue. Now go suck some big black cock you Chicago fag, you Chicagoans love the homeboy dick don't you. I would love to torture you you fucking Jew piece of trash

Heya Cletus, I think your sister/mom/cousin is waiting in your trailer for you. She said she needs another pack of newports.

Did you cash your welfare check yet?