Jameis Winston

Great One

EOG Addicted
Re: Jameis Winston

Learn to understand facts Jew, then you may be allowed to speak to me. Doubtful though. You are not to be considered a real person. You need to be tortured then executed.

Great One

EOG Addicted

Mr. Smith, this is above your head, now go to Doak Campbell and jerk off to Charlie Ward and Marvin Jones.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

you need help deep down inside sir...best of luck to you, maybe someday you will be in a better place

J

joeybagadonuts

The funny part is I'm an atheist.

Most of my family is catholic. Not a single Jew among us.

GreatDummy is too blinded by his hatred for facts, though.

Great One

EOG Addicted

You really want to talk facts? Look them up. Now go play with Brock and say something stupid like "Salud come get some" or whatever it is you do.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Learn to understand facts Jew, then you may be allowed to speak to me. Doubtful though. You are not to be considered a real person. You need to be tortured then executed.

This forum gets ridiculous at times, but is there not a moderator in the house? Or is this shit really considered acceptable?

Ban this racist fuck, EOG.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Hey dumbfuck, you're on an open forum. If you don't want Joey writing to you, do us all a favor and leave the forum. Don't pretend to be an authority on who can and cannot speak to you here, that's not how the internet works retard.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Hey dumbfuck, you're on an open forum. If you don't want Joey writing to you, do us all a favor and leave the forum. Don't pretend to be an authority on who can and cannot speak to you here, that's not how the internet works retard.

I believe that stupid little KKK'er known as Greatone is now looking for a new place to spew his fucked ideas and hate mongering... fuck him