January 6 committee hearings

boston massacre

EOG Master
Not sure what you're talking about but i suspect you watch fake news channels and think it's real?

Is that it?

He's Certainly Flaky Enough, and No Debate On How Dumb He Is.

Democrats Are Aware Of Flakes Like Him.

They Feed Them The Stuff That Gets Them Aroused.

Then They Go Out And Abuse Them Like A Rental Car.

kane

EOG master
It's funny how Liz Cheney is now an outcast in the GOP, she voted with Trump over 90% of the time, she's as conservative a politician as you'll ever see, but since she had the audacity to speak the truth about Jan 6 and Trump's role in it, she's now a pariah in her own party, speaking out against dear leader has made the alt right cultists angry with her, of course the cultists are too brainwashed to even care about the truth, it's easier for them to just believe whatever dear leader says and don't question anything, and don't ever sway from the right wing bubble of ignorance or else you get the Liz Cheney treatment, just stay grounded in ignorance and stupidity, and keep believing everything dear leader and the alt right media tell you, that's the GOP way of thinking

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's funny how Liz Cheney is now an outcast in the GOP, she voted with Trump over 90% of the time, she's as conservative a politician as you'll ever see, but since she had the audacity to speak the truth about Jan 6 and Trump's role in it, she's now a pariah in her own party, speaking out against dear leader has made the alt right cultists angry with her, of course the cultists are too brainwashed to even care about the truth, it's easier for them to just believe whatever dear leader says and don't question anything, and don't ever sway from the right wing bubble of ignorance or else you get the Liz Cheney treatment, just stay grounded in ignorance and stupidity, and keep believing everything dear leader and the alt right media tell you, that's the GOP way of thinking
That's one way of looking at her, another way is that she's a DC insider who probably was never a republican let alone a conservative, that she's betrayed the party and it's values.

I see instead of trying to talk to her constituents - the people, specifically the very conservative people of Wyoming, she's trying to get democrats to vote for her just so she can get on the ballot in Nov. I could be wrong but that doesn't seem to be the actions of a true wyoming conservative or a respectable member of congress.

mr merlin

EOG Master
one of those freaks debating cheney will end up with a seat in congress unless something really change between now and november ...this is now your mainstream gop
She's hoping for democrat crossover votes to win the primary - the good news is dems are at best 20% of the electorate - many of whom are not going to vote for the liz cheney they grew to hate.

kane

EOG master
a DC insider who probably was never a republican let alone a conservative, that she's betrayed the party and it's values
Never a republican or a conservative? LMAO, go look at her record, she's as conservative as it gets, and the only thing she betrayed are the brainwashed maga cultists who worship their orange idol and like staying in their alt right bubble of ignorance while ignoring truth and facts

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Never a republican or a conservative? LMAO, go look at her record, she's as conservative as it gets, and the only thing she betrayed are the brainwashed maga cultists who worship their orange idol and like staying in their alt right bubble of ignorance while ignoring truth and facts

Or maybe she's an establishment politician no different than any worthless Democrat and the MAGA crowd is trying to wrestle control away from corrupt pieces of shit like her who have done nothing but sell this country out to the highest bidder for decades.

Only someone as fucking stupid as you could be here defending Liz Cheney.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I suspect that Liz cheney never lived in wyoming other than perhaps summers, etc. So she's not really a wyoming resident and doesn't share their ultra conservative values.

That is the root cause of her issues, she was elected because she was dick cheneys daughter, she pretended to be conservative because it served her purposes, in her heart she's not conservative, she's a rino, a DC republican who lives the DC lifestyle, makes deals with DC corporate interests.

Those days are over, the days when that kind of republican is wanted, needed, and was electable are gone and are never coming back. And that means especially in a state like Wyoming where trump won 75-80% of the vote.

kane

EOG master
From 2017-2021, Cheney voted in line with Trump’s position 92.9% of the time, according to FiveThirtyEight’s tracker,

boston massacre

EOG Master
I suspect that Liz cheney never lived in wyoming other than perhaps summers, etc. So she's not really a wyoming resident and doesn't share their ultra conservative values.

That is the root cause of her issues, she was elected because she was dick cheneys daughter, she pretended to be conservative because it served her purposes, in her heart she's not conservative, she's a rino, a DC republican who lives the DC lifestyle, makes deals with DC corporate interests.

Those days are over, the days when that kind of republican is wanted, needed, and was electable are gone and are never coming back. And that means especially in a state like Wyoming where trump won 75-80% of the vote.

Very Small Anount Of Contributions Come From State Of Wyoming.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
From 2017-2021, Cheney voted in line with Trump’s position 92.9% of the time, according to FiveThirtyEight’s tracker,

You really are a dumbfuck.

There isn't a Democrat in the Senate right now that votes in line with Biden less than 93% of the time. Sinema is at 97.7% and Manchin is at 95.5% and you retard leftists were calling for their heads. LOL.

Meanwhile, RINO's (the people the MAGA crowd wants out) like Mitch McConnell are over 50% with Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham at 61.4% in voting along with Biden.

And ironically, FiveThirtyEight doesn't show Adam Kinzinger's or Liz Cheney's stats for voting along with Biden. Gee. I wonder why.

Just a coincidence surely. LOL.

But neat, unbiased source, you dumb fucking mutt. LMAO.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
The question is where could she move to get elected? Would have to be a state like VA, maybe NH, but they dont have many R's and she's not likable anyway. i dont think she could run as a democrat anywhere.

blueline

EOG Master
Adam Kinzinger :

"Hey Brit. It's been all republicans testifying. Definitely one sided, just not in how you think it is," Kinzinger wrote.

"And as you well know, Kevin McCarthy took his ball and went home. You all sound nervous," he said.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Desantis will represent the GOP in 24. Not much doubt here. They are finally showing all the signs of moving on without the Orange POS.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Desantis will represent the GOP in 24. Not much doubt here. They are finally showing all the signs of moving on without the Orange POS.
I see trump said he wouldn't be against a dual ticket, i think a Desantis on top, Trump VP ticket would go over big time.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Adam Kinzinger :

"Hey Brit. It's been all republicans testifying. Definitely one sided, just not in how you think it is," Kinzinger wrote.

"And as you well know, Kevin McCarthy took his ball and went home. You all sound nervous," he said.

Hey Adam:

You Mean subpoenaed To Testify ?

So They Are Not In Contempt ?

Hey Adam :

People Smell Your Stink and Shit From Miles Away.

Go Play Patty Cakes With Bushay.

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Scumbag Backs Communism.

Always Posts Somebody Else's Thoughts.

The Big Fairy, Is A Cult Communist Follower.

Biden Regime Admits On Camera: Ushering In ‘Liberal World Order’ Is More Important Than Affordable Gas​

The Biden White House admitted on Thursday that record-high gas prices are part of a broader scheme to usher in the “liberal world order” at Americans’ expense.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
I saw on the evening news that even CBS said that even if trump is indicted and charged with crimes for jan 6th he can still run for president and be elected.

It's starting to dawn on them that they no power at all.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I saw on the evening news that even CBS said that even if trump is indicted and charged with crimes for jan 6th he can still run for president and be elected.

It's starting to dawn on them that they no power at all.

Saw It.

The Best Part About , IF TRUMP IS INDICTED, Would Be All Those Jan.6 Witnesses Going Under A Blistering Emotional Cross Examination

By A Pack Of Trump Lawyers, Which Would Consist Of An All Star Roster.

Imagine The Broad, Hutchinson Getting Cross Examined By Attorneys That Are Not On Her Side, As Opposed To Her Prepared Testimony
From A Congressional Committee, That Are All On Her Side.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
What redeeming qualities do the Cheney's have?

They've sold this country out as much as anyone.
Dick Cheney was a fairly competent Vice President (especially compared to the current clown). I take it that you're not a fan of some of his policies during the War on Terror? I can understand that. As someone who served in the Army during the 9-11 era, I've lost track of the number of funerals I had to go to.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Dick Cheney was a fairly competent Vice President (especially compared to the current clown). I take it that you're not a fan of some of his policies during the War on Terror? I can understand that. As someone who served in the Army during the 9-11 era, I've lost track of the number of funerals I had to go to.

I think Dick Cheney was the driving force behind the lies that led us into Iraq. Once Saddam agreed to allow UN inspectors in and the United States refused, I knew they were lying for sure.

Cheney's part of the military industrial complex that controls the country. And everyone believed that he was actually running the country at the time rather than Bush.

The fact that he's considered competent makes it all that much worse.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think Dick Cheney was the driving force behind the lies that led us into Iraq. Once Saddam agreed to allow UN inspectors in and the United States refused, I knew they were lying for sure.

Cheney's part of the military industrial complex that controls the country. And everyone believed that he was actually running the country at the time rather than Bush.

The fact that he's considered competent makes it all that much worse.

Well it did not fool you but that is not why the USA attacked Iraq. They just said that they wanted public support. The real reason was saddam was going to sell the oil in another currency other than the dollar. The US still has bases in iraq. It is called protecting our interest same with Saudi Arabia The US has bases there too. If the US loses control of the dollar the game is over.