Jason Heyward signs with the Cubs

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Jason Heyward signs with the Cubs

You resort to name calling when you don't have an answer...what kind of lawyer are you?

I honestly hate to break this to you, but you're too dumb to respond to. 2 other teams, one of them known as one of the more efficient teams in MLB history (Cardinals) were willing to give Heyward $200,000,000 but you're acting like the Cubs got bent over a barrel. It's just moronic behavior and frankly this forum would be better off without you trolling every god damned post. If you're not trolling, I genuinely worry that you are mentally challenged.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

If you think the Heyward contract was good then I worry about our younger generation and the mentality that you show...

I am not trolling...Heyward is not worth the money....the market might say so but the truth is that he bent over the Cubs....guess we will wait and see....

choslamshe

EOG Master

That's just it..this fuknugget isn't a lawyer.
How many other lawyers do you know that at least make sure to "check in" let alone spend considerable time throughout the day on an online gambling forum?
How many lawyers do you know that resort to "You're super dumb" or "idiot alert" when they have no other answer?
It's comedic yet sad the personas that many lead, begging for people to 'respect' their opinions because of a title they hold

Feel sorry for this little guy

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

That's just it..this fuknugget isn't a lawyer.
How many other lawyers do you know that at least make sure to "check in" let alone spend considerable time throughout the day on an online gambling forum?
How many lawyers do you know that resort to "You're super dumb" or "idiot alert" when they have no other answer?
It's comedic yet sad the personas that many lead, begging for people to 'respect' their opinions because of a title they hold

Feel sorry for this little guy

aw you're just mad that the Vikings are dog shit, like I told you earlier but you tried to tell us all about how they were the up and coming juggernaut in the NFL :doh1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If you think the Heyward contract was good then I worry about our younger generation and the mentality that you show...

I am not trolling...Heyward is not worth the money....the market might say so but the truth is that he bent over the Cubs....guess we will wait and see....

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. DUMB.

Newsflash: you have to spend money to sign good free agents. The alternative to not spending money is not signing anyone.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I agree with you...you have to spend but you don't have to throw money away like other teams....like the Angels...

Heyward is NOT worth the money they gave him....

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I agree with you...you have to spend but you don't have to throw money away like other teams....like the Angels...

Heyward is NOT worth the money they gave him....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/benberk...heywards-new-184-million-contract-is-a-steal/

Read this if you seriously wish to educate yourself. Heyward's contract is very likely to be a steal if he doesn't opt out.

The fact he's very likely to opt out in 3 years should tell you all you need to know about the value of the contract as it currently stands. He'll opt out because he'll get even more money.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Cubs should have spent more money on arms like the Giants did...

oh yeah, the hispanic pitcher with a history of arm trouble and a recent decline in velocity (Cueto) is the smart deal while the Heyward deal is the dumb one...

christ man

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

http://www.forbes.com/sites/benberk...heywards-new-184-million-contract-is-a-steal/

Read this if you seriously wish to educate yourself. Heyward's contract is very likely to be a steal if he doesn't opt out.

The fact he's very likely to opt out in 3 years should tell you all you need to know about the value of the contract as it currently stands. He'll opt out because he'll get even more money.

Yeah and if Heyward doesn't produce like I think that he won't, he won't opt out and just sit back and collect his royalty checks for the next 5 years...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yeah and if Heyward doesn't produce like I think that he won't, he won't opt out and just sit back and collect his royalty checks for the next 5 years...

So a 26 year old without apparent character issues and a lot of talent is just going to stop producing? Any reason for this opinion? Seems like a strange one to have. A lot of people feel he hasn't hit his ceiling yet, while you feel he's just going to stop producing. Strange opinion to have, I'd just like to hear some justification for it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

13 HRs and 60 RBI is not producing....and until he changes his batting stance like countless of baseball people have said, he will not improve...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

13 HRs and 60 RBI is not producing....and until he changes his batting stance like countless of baseball people have said, he will not improve...

12.9 WAR the last 2 years, despite you saying he's not producing. Quick, name the number of players in the league that produced a 12.9 WAR the last 2 years combined?

If he improves substantially offensively, like you are saying he needs to do, he'd probably be ahead of everyone in WAR besides Trout and Harper...

choslamshe

EOG Master

aw you're just mad that the Vikings are dog shit, like I told you earlier but you tried to tell us all about how they were the up and coming juggernaut in the NFL :doh1

Thankfully, we get a free win this week so long as #6 stands behind center:btj:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Thankfully, we get a free win this week so long as #6 stands behind center:btj:

Conveniently ignoring that Jay Cutler is 8-4 against the Vikings in his career? That's cute. Your imagination doesn't change reality though, sweetheart.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Are you really comparing him to Trout and Harper?

He isn't even the player that Pollock is.....

If the Cubs keep Heyward in right field where he belongs, he has a chance to improve....

You can have the last word if you want, I have a halftime coming up...:btj:

choslamshe

EOG Master

Conveniently ignoring that Jay Cutler is 8-4 against the Vikings in his career? That's cute. Your imagination doesn't change reality though, sweetheart.

He's beaten some very bad Vikings teams. Kudos to him. I think this year's defense is capable against one of the most indecisive, mistake-prone, cognitive-deficient quarterbacks in the last 10 years. Thankfully, we get him on Sunday

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Are you really comparing him to Trout and Harper?

He isn't even the player that Pollock is.....

If the Cubs keep Heyward in right field where he belongs, he has a chance to improve....

You can have the last word if you want, I have a halftime coming up...:btj:

Here's the reality bud, the Cubs had some money to spend with all of the new advertising kicking in and saving money the last half a decade... they decided to add a very good player. It was a good move. Look at the Cubs' lineup.

Zobrist
Heyward
Rizzo
Bryant
Schwarber
Soler
Montero
Russell

Not very many weak spots in that lineup. Good luck pitching to it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

He's beaten some very bad Vikings teams. Kudos to him. I think this year's defense is capable against one of the most indecisive, mistake-prone, cognitive-deficient quarterbacks in the last 10 years. Thankfully, we get him on Sunday

You're not playing Teddy Bridgewater.

9 TD
8 INT
5 fumbles

And you're trashing Cutler? LMAO

choslamshe

EOG Master

You're not playing Teddy Bridgewater.

9 TD
8 INT
5 fumbles

And you're trashing Cutler? LMAO

You've again missed the point son. Jay has to compete against the opposite side of the ball, not the very young and developing Teddy. Cutler's already had his best years. Isn't that incredible when you really stop and think. Looking at all of his numbers over all the years he's been in the league...and he's already had his best. Wowza....I'll take Teddy over the only registered handicapped QB in the league

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You've again missed the point son. Jay has to compete against the opposite side of the ball, not the very young and developing Teddy. Cutler's already had his best years. Isn't that incredible when you really stop and think. Looking at all of his numbers over all the years he's been in the league...and he's already had his best. Wowza....I'll take Teddy over the only registered handicapped QB in the league

Teddy Bridgewater won't last in this league half as long as Cutler. Fact. Guy is worthless.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Teddy Bridgewater won't last in this league half as long as Cutler. Fact. Guy is worthless.

If he put up numbers similar to what Jay has, i'd hope he would hang them up too.

As i've said throughout, there aren't any bigger losers at the QB position than Jay. Ignore the stats. Ignore the surface 'stuff.' Think about the intangibles. He doesn't have them. Never has, never will. Jay Cutler is a loser. The end

:btj:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If he put up numbers similar to what Jay has, i'd hope he would hang them up too.

As i've said throughout, there aren't any bigger losers at the QB position than Jay. Ignore the stats. Ignore the surface 'stuff.' Think about the intangibles. He doesn't have them. Never has, never will. Jay Cutler is a loser. The end

:btj:

I acknowledge your forfeiture.

'Intangibles.' LMAO.

Heim

EOG Master

I'll say this....one of the few signings in recent memory where the player is actually being paid for expected performance rather than past. The upside to all this, Heyward is just beginning the prime of his career.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I would be posting all day if I had to name the players with more than 13 HRs and 60 RBI last year....

oh yeah, the hispanic pitcher with a history of arm trouble and a recent decline in velocity (Cueto) is the smart deal while the Heyward deal is the dumb one...

christ man
what does cueto's ethnicity have to do with anything? jaysus christ you really are a moron.

oh, and once again... scrubs makes up facts when flustered and being embarrassed.

Cueto average fastball velocity the past three years:

2013 - 92.4 MPH
2014 - 92.8 MPH
2015 - 92.2 MPH

wow, what a reduction!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

what does cueto's ethnicity have to do with anything? jaysus christ you really are a moron.

oh, and once again... scrubs makes up facts when flustered and being embarrassed.

2013 - 92.4 MPH
2014 - 92.8 MPH
2015 - 92.2 MPH

wow, what a reduction!

so no comment on the history of arm troubles, which was the much more relevant detail?

Do you think David Price gets 217 million if he's hit the DL as much as Cueto over the last several years moron?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I would be posting all day if I had to name the players with more than 13 HRs and 60 RBI last year....

Are you saying teams should make decisions based on HR/RBI numbers rather than WAR?

Good luck running an MLB franchise...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

2013 - 92.4 MPH
2014 - 92.8 MPH
2015 - 92.2 MPH

wow, what a reduction!

You really see nothing concerning in this??????????????????????? :doh1

so no comment on the history of arm troubles, which was the much more relevant detail?

Do you think David Price gets 217 million if he's hit the DL as much as Cueto over the last several years moron?
so you're admitting you completely made something up, again?

nice. you're marking progress little buddy.

past two years:

Cueto - 66 starts
Price - 66 starts

:highfive

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

past two years:

Cueto - 66 starts
Price - 66 starts

LMAO... like I said, look at the chart. Look at the high range of the chart for 2014 consistency and then look at the high range of the chart for 2015 :lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

No wonder I destroy you every time we argue about baseball little autistic boy.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

past two years:

Cueto - 66 starts
Price - 66 starts

Past 3 years:

Cueto: 77 starts
Price: 93 starts

:highfive12io4j2w90

You really see nothing concerning in this??????????????????????? :doh1

uh, no. jfc you are one uneducated dope.

if you plotted both charts, the past two years he has had nearly identical fluctuation start to start in velocity - as every pitcher does.

Lester. Amazing how it goes up and down and up and down over and over again.

How can someone who is as ignorant and misinformed as you are act so knowledgeable. man it's hilarious.

Price. :LMAO

it's what every pitchers graph looks like. scrubs apparently thinks there's something wrong with every pitcher in baseball.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

uh, no. jfc you are one uneducated dope.

if you plotted both charts, the past two years he has had nearly identical fluctuation start to start in velocity - as every pitcher does.

Lester. Amazing how it goes up and down and up and down over and over again.

How can someone who is as ignorant and misinformed as you are act so knowledgeable. man it's hilarious.

LMAO, probably should have picked someone besides Lester since his 2015 is almost an identical match to his 2014.

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

Guess we're talking about the same player who thought Jon Garland was a sure fire hall of famer and that Georgia State was a lock to go undefeated last year and that Lovie Smith and the Tampa Bay Bucs were going to be the league's best defense and win the NFC the last 2 years. :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Now you're bringing up Price's chart who shows his velocity peaks were higher in 2015 than the years before... You're helping my argument and don't even realize it. Jesus Christ.

Cueto's peak ranges were clearly down last year from 2014. That's not good, little autistic boy.

But I guess we are talking about someone fucking thrilled to trade for a .702 OPS 3rd baseman over the last 3 years on the road. :lol:lol:lol:lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

White Sox = 28th best offense in baseball (despite having great home park)

Adds .702 OPS 3rd baseman on the road the last 3 years, 900 AB sample size.

OMG GREAT MOVE, THE AL CENTRAL IS OURS!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:btj::btj::btj::btj::doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1