JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

What you are saying is you can't control yourself when he posts?

No, I'm saying his only reason to come to this forum is to troll and try to start arguments with me, something you claim to not like. Without his trolling, the arguments would not exist, so if you want to blame someone, blame the right someone. In my view, I don't give two shits. He's a very ugly little kid that couldn't possibly win an argument with me because at the end of the day, he still works in a bar, he still sucks at gambling, and he still looks like a fat kid with down syndrome. That's a brutal life and honestly, no matter what he says or otherwise, I feel bad for him. Not sure how he doesn't put a bullet in his brain living that life.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Jesus who cares. You and timely obviously have Homosexual feelings (not that anything is wrong with that) for one another and are afraid to meet up and figure out all the details of your passion for one another. Honestly the only explanation. No 2 people have ever been more excited and passionate to talk about one another. Go on catfish already you two weirdos.

Can we get a small write up on your plays? What conclusive research lead to a play, how many total bases you expect, splits, etc. You might get some respect for your wins and losses if we thought you weren't throwing darts and paying extra juice as a way to cap.

Drink wins...Harass Javy for his picks, let the other lame shit go, it's the same stuff over and over, getting a little old to keep repeating the same stuff. Anyone that cares to have Javy's number, has it...Anyone that cares to know Timelys info, has it. no need to keep posting it thinking to yourself "haha I got him good, just posted his name".

Javy may be a hate-able poster/person, but all I see is the same 5 guys saying the same exact shit over and over to him every day, when does it get old? You know what his response will be, and you guys keep going back and forth. I think I've seen the same comments/insults 300 times.

Good luck today.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

i don't give a shit because i'm not wrong. what other psychopath on here is posting personal information besides yourself? who else on here is so obsessed with Timely that they have posted no less than 25 threads in 2014 about him? No one but you.

1 + 1 does = 2 more often than not.
haha why don't you cry again and tell me i should stop posting. lol loser

Where do you think I got his information? I sure as hell didn't scour the internet for it. I sure as hell am not a hacker and figured it out.

Someone named John Kreese PM'd me and said 'I see Timely is being a bitch to you, here is all of his personal info.'

You don't think that person would post on timely's work page?

You're just fucking dumb man. You're incredibly dumb. It's amazing you have made it to this age in life without eating rat poison or something.

King Felix

EOG Veteran

Both of you are wrong. People are very tired of you two trying to one-up each other.

what the hell are you talking about?

1. i never once posted personal info about him or anyone for that matter.
2. for the past two years he has been posting about me, or to me, and posted my name, work place, posted on my works facebook page harassing me. i never talk about the guy. i dont care. fucking with him here is just great entertainment. same as dsethi.
3. i never posted anything personal about the guy. i posted a text and blacked out the end of the number to let the psycho know that we/i have his info and he should stop posting mine. that apparently didnt work. cubs posts personal info for 2 years, i post a number that isnt even his full phone number and he says "timely does it too." hahaha. and you think im one upping him. i already said here i only post here to troll javy. i am not hiding that fact.

somehow you think i have tried to one up him and make this personal. i have simply fucked around on here for a couple weeks. if you think that's one upping, or equal to some psycho attempting to stalk me in the real world then i cant help you. i have fucked with javy the past month as much as you or dsethi. difference is i get a rise out of the little pscyho more. r

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

timely, when i first posted on this forum, you started being a little pussy to me, like you are to everyone else, and it bit you in the ass.

You chose to run away to the gambling forum. Why don't you just post there? Why are you constantly coming in my threads talking about and to me and then telling me I'm obsessed with you? It is fucking delusional.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You're sitting here, posting in my thread, to me and talking about how I obsess over you. If you never enter this thread, this thread never mentions you. Amazing how that works. This was a thread about MLB unders, not a thread about a morbidly obese autistic living in glenview. You want to make everything about you because you're sick in the head, so you popped in, and then talk about how obsessed people are for talking about you when you show up. :doh1

Both guys want spotlight as baseball and college hoops gurus, both guys wanna be THEE poster from Chicago.

This is like a low budget rap beef

King Felix

EOG Veteran

Jesus who cares. You and timely obviously have Homosexual feelings (not that anything is wrong with that) for one another and are afraid to meet up and figure out all the details of your passion for one another. Honestly the only explanation. No 2 people have ever been more excited and passionate to talk about one another. Go on catfish already you two weirdos.

Can we get a small write up on your plays? What conclusive research lead to a play, how many total bases you expect, splits, etc. You might get some respect for your wins and losses if we thought you weren't throwing darts and paying extra juice as a way to cap.

man youre not very bright. i check this site maybe once a day to troll someone who posts/talks and stalked me for two years. i have to check the site because my info is continually posted you dumasss. :doh1

the site is a dump. find me one thread ive ever started about javy, or posts i make about javy in which im not interacting/trolling javy. ill give you a hint you dope, they dont exist. :doh1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Stalked? You're such a fucking loser. If you wouldn't have pissed off John Kreese, I never would have known anything about you. I didn't stalk you, you've literally spent more time worrying about me than I've spent doing anything the last 2 years.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Also, for those not aware, I've offered timely this 500 times over the last year... 'Don't talk about me and I won't talk about you. Essentially a truce.'

He's turned it down 500 times. He loves the attention. He literally must jack off to it. It's kind of creepy.

King Felix

EOG Veteran

Both guys want spotlight as baseball and college hoops gurus, both guys wanna be THEE poster from Chicago.

haha yes, i wanted spotlight in a sport i didn't create one thread about until the tournament. Then in the tournament i created a thread saying "i had a losing season, i wouldn't recommend tailing, i suck." favorite part of these forums; if i don't post my plays and thoughts, im a coward and scared of accountability (whatever that means, as if im not accountable to myself with my results). if i do post plays, thoughts or opinions (like the off-season thread) i'm begging to be in the spotlight haha.

i couldn't care less what a single person on these boards thinks of my college basketball betting - or anything in general. amazingly, other people saying i am good (i am not) has caused everyone on the forums to lose their shit and claim i have stated i am a savant and somehow it has angered people. even though every season i post "last seasons results dont matter, i fully expect to lose this year because the market evolves and becomes tougher to beat." have a nice day fellas. hopefully you all can pscyho analyze my posts while im gone. if i dont get a chance to stop by tomorrow ill make sure to pm drink so that he knows my obsession is still alive and well.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hey Timely, I'll offer you the same thing you've turned down 500 times.

Don't talk about me, give info about me, or post my stuff on any forum or with any person and I'll do the same to you.

I'll now wait while you scoff and continue arguing because you are just so above it.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

lol, Timely loves it...He can post "Hi" in a javy thread and Javy instantly gets red in the face and get ready for the autitstic retarded small dick sausage finger psu baseball comments to come in next. It's the same thing day after day.

Javy, you say people take the board too serious...Timely comes in here to rile you up and you feed right into it every day. Seems he doesn't take the whole situation with you too serious, but you on the other hand....

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

spoken like someone who has literally forgotten the number of threads they've created about said poster in 2014-2015.
what a loser

And Dsethi is right in the middle of every one of them, posting more than timely/javy...And he's calling people names...comical.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

lol, Timely loves it...He can post "Hi" in a javy thread and Javy instantly gets red in the face and get ready for the autitstic retarded small dick sausage finger psu baseball comments to come in next. It's the same thing day after day.

Javy, you say people take the board too serious...Timely comes in here to rile you up and you feed right into it every day. Seems he doesn't take the whole situation with you too serious, but you on the other hand....

He claims he has to come here and check in because he's worried about his information posted. Seems if that was the case, he'd jump at my offer.

Seems like proof he just loves the attention. I just like talking gambling. Certainly participate in the other stuff, but it isn't the sole reason I post here. Seems to be the sole reason timely posts here, sadly.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Ahahaha

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

He claims he has to come here and check in because he's worried about his information posted. Seems if that was the case, he'd jump at my offer.

Seems like proof he just loves the attention. I just like talking gambling. Certainly participate in the other stuff, but it isn't the sole reason I post here. Seems to be the sole reason timely posts here, sadly.

You're not gonna get him to admit he's obsessed with you. Just like you're not going to admit you're obsessed with him.
Who knows, maybe neither of you are remotely obsessed with the other guy.
We're all just conspiracy theorists.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

yes i am
it's quite entertaining. sorry if you don't find it entertaining. then again you're in this thread and I can't imagine it's to follow javy's picks, but if so, then sorry again.

You're the dumb guy that doesn't know he's dumb. You're providing far more entertainment than you know.

govolz

Banned

Dsethi is winning this thread. It's almost an art form how he trolls... Very well played.

Kerry- maybe if you spent half the time obsessing and powers posting about timely as you did capping your overs you might not be hittin about 15%... I think you like being talked about even if it's negative which is freaking creepy... But you knew you prob weren't going to hit 60%. Hell at this pace you might not make it to the all star break... But I think you like being the punching bag even negative attention gets you a hard on... Pathetic...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Dsethi is winning this thread. It's almost an art form how he trolls... Very well played.

Kerry- maybe if you spent half the time obsessing and powers posting about timely as you did capping your overs you might not be hittin about 15%... I think you like being talked about even if it's negative which is freaking creepy... But you knew you prob weren't going to hit 60%. Hell at this pace you might not make it to the all star break... But I think you like being the punching bag even negative attention gets you a hard on... Pathetic...

You don't get any pizza points for posting here, govolz. Go back to SBR, seriously.

rjt721

EOG Master

Speaking of pathetic...

Mikeyanks;n71663 said:
Poster Govolz has charged back 5 deposits since November even though he has taken payouts on those deposits. Not sure if anyone deals with him off the forums. But he has shown up at SBG in recent months looking to side bet posters and be your PAL. If you have had any transactions with him then check your accounts.

texansfan

EOG Master

Javy :catfight: Timely

govolz

Banned

Speaking of pathetic...

I never charged back anything. You have no clue about what happened... Also poster Mikeyanks was an addicted Heroin addict for many years. Even if I did chargeback(which I didn't) I sure he has no reason to look Down on me or judge me... Glad he's clean now tho... And every single bet I've ever made on the forums has been made within 1 day and anyone that I bet with in juice free can vouch for that... So there's that

Yes you did, at 2 different books that I'm aware of. This after you received payouts too. So not only did you get paid on time but you went and disputed the deposits.
I never charged back anything. /QUOTE]

What's the point in announcing he used to be a heroin addict?

You don't think he should judge you for charging back, but you're judging him for being an addict.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

I never charged back anything. You have no clue about what happened... Also poster Mikeyanks was an addicted Heroin addict for many years. Even if I did chargeback(which I didn't) I sure he has no reason to look Down on me or judge me... Glad he's clean now tho... And every single bet I've ever made on the forums has been made within 1 day and anyone that I bet with in juice free can vouch for that... So there's that

You just got called out by George and its a dick move calling out yanks trying mask the fact you're a scammer.

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Yes you did, at 2 different books that I'm aware of. This after you received payouts too. So not only did you get paid on time but you went and disputed the deposits.

:pop:

govolz

Banned

I never charged back anything. /QUOTE]

I never charged back on any site George. And have never stiffed anyone on the forums

govolz

Banned

The reason I said something about mike is don't throw stones in a glass house. I'm not judging him. Like I said I'm glad he's clean now... That's awesome. But I don't need someone who's life has been far from perfect trying to judge me on ANYTHING I do

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Take it elsewhere, men.

This is Javy's thread.

Hehe.

The one thing I've learned in these forums after 12 years, is rumors don't just come from out of left field. Where there's smoke there is always fire.

I 100% respect anything ever did
while addicted to drugs, than anything someone did dead sober. He can at least say he was fucked up on drugs, what's your excuse for charging back?

Btw good call Javy on the under.

lol, so I guess that the person who posts under the same handle at sbg and sent me a PM asking for deposit help to help out Yanks since he(you) had an account at bovada and was looking for a 2nd out wasnt you? Must have been a govolz impostor who made like 5 deposits, received 1 or 2 payouts and did a chargeback for all transactions afterwards. There is one simple solution to check if you are correct, ask someone at EOG to post your ip address and Ill look for the IP that was used to place the bets and match it.

I never charged back on any site George. And have never stiffed anyone on the forums

Sleepy

EOG Master

lol

stupid mountain trash

lol, so I guess that the person who posts under the same handle at sbg and sent me a PM asking for deposit help to help out Yanks since he(you) had an account at bovada and was looking for a 2nd out wasnt you? Must have been a govolz impostor who made like 5 deposits, received 1 or 2 payouts and did a chargeback for all transactions afterwards. There is one simple solution to check if you are correct, ask someone at EOG to post your ip address and Ill look for the IP that was used to place the bets and match it.

got eeeeem

Kraken

EOG Veteran

Sorry to derail this thread but can I get an updated record plz?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You're listening to the EOG Sports Hour.......

Now a word from our sponsor.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Edit - double post.

Let me throw something in here....

Rays -106 tomorrow. (And look at the UNDER Javy)

You're welcome.