JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

By the way, looks like I mistyped on my last update. I wrote 3-9-1. Looks like that was wrong. I was actually 3-8-1.

New record, however, is 4-8-1 after tonight's play.

Onwards and upwards.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Funny how none of you who are anxiously keeping track of the record posted that a mistake was made. I wonder what the chances of you pointing out a mistake the other way would be. 99.999%? LOL, some of you are sad.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Twins/Royals under 8.5 -115 - grabbing this now, suspect it is definitely going to be 8 soon enough

4-8-1
​ in thread

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

oh sorry it's not over yet, I got a better line at 7.5, maybe you move lines!!!! maybe both teams get blanked the rest of the way for you.

win some lose some, won't be disappointed betting many 8.5's and watching it move to 7.5 though. u got your troll game on today dsethi. kudos

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

What are you rambling about? The internet is hard, I know.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Sorry man, I don't know what you're rambling about, but you're not making sense and posting faulty images. Are you really making fun of me for betting an under a full run swing ahead of a line movement? Isn't that good?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

do you really want to go down that road and refute that you edited your original post? Don't be an idiot man.
I'm not making fun of you, I'm asking you if you're on any other plays today.

dsethi, you may want to ask your shrink whether your anger and angst may stem from your incredibly tiny penis.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

why would I be angry? Halfway through the game I already made money fading you. I'm thanking you! And seeing if you're on anything else this evening.

lol but that also means you lost money the last 2 bets fading me. Didn't think this one out, did you dsethi? Maybe your incredibly tiny penis isn't the issue when it comes to your angry internet persona. You may be trying to overcompensate for your incredibly low intelligence level. Either way man, we're all friends here and no one cares that you're dumb or tiny. Just calm down man.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Right, right, you're going to brag about fading me when the bet looks like it is going to lose and claim to lay off otherwise.

Didn't know you were railbird now, dsethi.

What a loser.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

So you admit you're the new railbird, claim to fade people when the bet loses but claim to lay off otherwise, but only inform people of that fact AFTER the bet is officially won or lost? Impressive, buddy.

Just another thing you probably need to talk to your shrink about.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

god dsethi is getting destroyed in here, he better send for some backup fast

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

So now we find out once and for all whether dsethi is dumb enough to not realize how moronic he is looking right now in this thread.

If he continues posting nonsense, we will finally have confirmation that he is just a mentally challenged man without a clue in the world.

Should be fun to watch. :pop:. I think he'll figure it out and quit posting though. No one can be this stupid, right?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Wow, guess I was wrong. He really is just a mentally challenged troll who by the grace of god figured out how to log on to a computer.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Odd I'm so desperate for a win coming off 2 straight wins. But hey, dsethi... I thought you were a cuntrag that had slightly below average intelligence before today's little spoof by you. Now, it looks like you're a cuntrag that may honestly need to wear a helmet and a diaper when he leaves the house to avoid accidents. Now it's just boring picking on you.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

cuntrag, that's clever

i think they may actually hold on for you - maybe we'll both be winners today!

which would mean you spent the last 2 pages trolling a guy for posting a winning play, not only that, having the insight to post a winning play that he knew was going to move significantly so that he posted it early.

That'd make you look pretty fucking dumb, wouldn't it?

I guess dumb people don't know when they're dumb. Sad for you. Eh, whether my bet wins or lose, you still look like a moron here. Kudos.

GabeMcintosh

EOG Enthusiast

Kerry still waiting on those plays for tonight.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

huh? hey I'm glad I got 7.5. just like I"m sure you're glad KC hasn't gotten a hit since the 3rd inning.
Me winning my bet sure doesn't feel dumb.

Like I said, dumb people (you) don't know that they're dumb.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Look dsethi! a guy you don't know lost a bet... and you're in your mid 30's cheering in your mom's basement. :LMAO

:lol called that

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I think dsethi has officially passed the level of pathetic that was initially reserved for only guys like HenryHill. Impressive. Hey dsethi, do your friends you're meeting in Chicago in a few weeks know you troll message boards?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Seriously, just wondering what would happen if these friends you are coming in to meet in Chicago knew that during the day, you spend the vast majority of your free time rooting for strangers to lose bets and trolling them on message boards.

Do you think they'd enjoy knowing that about you? Just curious.

Apple

Banned

Javy you love the attention, no matter how you get it. Lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Javy you love the attention, no matter how you get it. Lol

this guy is too dumb to realize beating a total by a full run is a good thing... lol, what an idiot. He literally may be brain dead. I know I make fun of people's intelligence sometimes, but I kid you not, dsethi LITERALLY may have a serious learning disability. It is kind of sad.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Not enough is done to help people with learning disabilities. dsethi just slipped through the cracks, probably passed at each grade just to get him out of the teacher's hair... never learned to think critically. Very depressing. I'd like to see more of our tax dollars help those poor souls.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

when did I say it wasn't a good thing to beat the closing line?

I really do hope people start realizing people with learning disabilities are our responsibility as a society. The fact you were allowed to just drift through the cracks is not okay.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

when did I say it wasn't a good thing to beat the closing line?

You're boring me now, dsethi. I really do hope the best for you. I'm sorry that you've dealt with this learning disability your whole life. I can't imagine how tough that must have been for you.

Bsander

Banned

Kerry, do you know Robert (Tony) ?

King Felix

EOG Veteran

Hey Timely, I'll offer you the same thing you've turned down 500 times.

Don't talk about me, give info about me, or post my stuff on any forum or with any person and I'll do the same to you.

I'll now wait while you scoff and continue arguing because you are just so above it.

naw, im good. thanks. :btj:

another loser today i see, man you're on quite the role. keep up the good work. :highfive

King Felix

EOG Veteran

lol, Timely loves it...He can post "Hi" in a javy thread and Javy instantly gets red in the face and get ready for the autitstic retarded small dick sausage finger psu baseball comments to come in next. It's the same thing day after day.

Javy, you say people take the board too serious...Timely comes in here to rile you up and you feed right into it every day. Seems he doesn't take the whole situation with you too serious, but you on the other hand....

:lightbulb:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

:lightbulb:

So constantly whining and complaining about the attention is just your way of feeding into the situation to get more attention? You're admitting to this and proud of it? Dear Lord, we have a sick man right here.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

naw, im good. thanks. :btj:

another loser today i see, man you're on quite the role. keep up the good work. :highfive

4 bad beats and my MLB record is still a higher% clip than your average NCAA tournament record.

A sad, but true fact.

King Felix

EOG Veteran

Look dsethi! a guy you don't know lost a bet... and you're in your mid 30's cheering in your mom's basement. :LMAO

:lol called that

haha do you realize that all these things you make fun of others for doing, you do yourself 10 times more?

ive never seen a less funny poster in my life than javy. i think he's trying to be funny with all these posts, and ive never even thought about chuckling at one of them. what a bore this guy must be in real life. now i understand why landers is the only person that would hang out with the poor guy.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

haha do you realize that all these things you make fun of others for doing, you do yourself 10 times more?

ive never seen a less funny poster in my life than javy. i think he's trying to be funny with all these posts, and ive never even thought about chuckling at one of them. what a bore this guy must be in real life. now i understand why landers is the only person that would hang out with the poor guy.

lol funny how I've had a girlfriend who doesn't look like a wildebeast for several years... while you had that wildabeast you posted on the internet dump you and haven't had a relationship since... and if you're wondering how I know that, you might want to check with your friends and see which one likes to talk about you :lightbulb:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

And by the way, please refresh my memory and remind me when I go to the gambling forum and read your shitty plays? Must be news to me, maybe I'm doing it in my sleep.

Still looks like you're stalking me in my own thread. Poor little autistic timely. It's not your fault, buddy, blame the extra chromosome 21.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Phils/Nats Under 6.5 -110 :btj:

King Felix

EOG Veteran

And by the way, please refresh my memory and remind me when I go to the gambling forum and read your shitty plays? Must be news to me, maybe I'm doing it in my sleep.

Still looks like you're stalking me in my own thread. Poor little autistic timely. It's not your fault, buddy, blame the extra chromosome 21.

well, given that you were making threads about me and my plays over here id say its pretty safe to say you go and read my plays and posts.

do you forget all the crazy shit you do when you are on a rage bender? it's honestly the only explanation. maybe you black out afterwards from all the blood rushing to your head and fingers causing memory loss.

later psycho, glad we could chat today. seems like youre still the hero that eog needed.