JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Well, do you expect 65% of the overs to hit on the year? Not sure what you can do as a spot under bettor except take a few days off? I'm certainly not betting as much as I was the first few days.

Early in the year bullpens and back end starters are notoriously bad, usually for the 1st month.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

My question for you Javy - How do you cap Cubs totals if you are using last year's data now that they are bring up Bryant tomorrow?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Early in the year bullpens and back end starters are notoriously bad, usually for the 1st month.

Talking about this today. It takes good pitchers 3-4 starts to hit their groove. The unders for the plays Javy likes should hit more in May.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

My question for you Javy - How do you cap Cubs totals if you are using last year's data now that they are bring up Bryant tomorrow?

Well, I mean there are a lot of factors I use. I don't write 10 paragraphs on my plays, but I probably could.

One thing is, Montero is a much better catcher to have for an under than Castillo. Castillo can't call games and can't frame pitches, while Montero is very good at both of those things.

That being said, the Cubs' outfield defense is worse than last year and Castro is always troublesome out there, he makes some crucial errors at times.

Is the Bryant news official? Haven't been looking.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Talking about this today. It takes good pitchers 3-4 starts to hit their groove. The unders for the plays Javy likes should hit more in May.

Eh, April is always a very good month for me. This is very odd, although, I really am 8-10-1... not 4-10-1 as the thread shows. So I'm definitely not panicking yet, but it is probably worth pointing out that I'm usually well above .500 at this point in the year.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Ah yeah, I see the Kris Bryant news.

He definitely puts a damper on Cubs' unders. I'll tell you that. Olt is a very good defender and a very bad hitter. Kris Bryant is a below average or worse 3B defensively and a great hitter, so hurts on two fronts.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Kris Bryant will face: James Shields, Tyson Ross, and Andrew Cashner...

3 tough righties. Not exactly the easy start you'd want to give him, but let's see what he gots.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Kris Bryant will face: James Shields, Tyson Ross, and Andrew Cashner...

3 tough righties. Not exactly the easy start you'd want to give him, but let's see what he gots.

They wanted to call him up Monday but Olt going on the DL makes them very thin, especially with the LaStella injury.

King Felix

EOG Veteran

8-10-1 on the year, still up $1000 thankfully.

Let me guess, you've never had a stretch where you were below .500 betting, right?

And dsethi, I must have missed where I'm trolling you 24/7. LOL... you know what the sad thing is... you just revealed to the entire gambling community that the biggest priority in your life is trolling ONE thread on a message board. You literally responded within seconds. This is your life. It's a sad life, but it is yours.

And it's nothing personal. Your mother should have swallowed. That's a fact based on your own behavior. You've accomplished nothing of your life and your mother would put a bullet in her brain if she knew what her son was doing with his life, probably. Trolling strangers. That's your life.

And don't tell me this isn't your life bud. If I lose a bet at 1 you're here, at 2, you're here ,3 here, 4 here, 5 here 6 here 7 here 9 here 10 here 11:30 here

extra innings ends at 2 AM, here... all within 3 seconds.

you're like a doctor on call, except you're on call trolling. What a life!! Hopefully your mother never finds out what an embarrassing failure her son is. Would probably ask one of those guys that fucks her and nuts in her mouth to choke her to death with his dick. 9 months of labor and all she produced is a low intelligence troll that lives in her basement and trolls her computer.
hhahahaha this is awesome. he has lost his mind.

well played D, well played. the guy has complete lost it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

And here comes the stalking queen. Young and sweet only 26.

King Felix

EOG Veteran

Hey, buddy, if you'll notice, I'm a pretty fair guy. Who's information have I put on this forum? Timely's, right? Timely threatened to send my name to lawyers in chicago. Timely has sent my phone number to dozens of people, as well as posted it on here. Timely has deserved whatever I've done to him and then some. You can play innocent all you want. I'm tired of your shit.

I will take appropriate actions to fight back against your current trolling attempts with my phone, and your current attempts to troll my thread. Or you can grow the fuck up and post like you're not a complete cunt. Your choice. But when people are pretending to be you in messages to me on my phone, I guess you've got your own enemies... or you've got split personality and don't even know what the fuck you're doing.
haha this is like that time scrubs made up that I was calling his school and complaining about him or something.

let's not forget, this is all while "none of us have his real name" and while i don't even understand how that call would work.

"uh, hello. is this northwestern law school's official student complaint lint? yes, this kid chicubs2015 is a bad person. you shouldn't have him at your school. did you know that??"

what a clown. listen scrubs. people like dsethi and i dont give a shit about who you are, where you work, where you go to school. we don't care what your name is. we would never call you, or try and communicate with you in the real world, because you're a complete clown and loser and a psychopath. we troll you for entertainment on the internet. you can make up all these stories in your head about people calling you and etc, but there exactly that. dumb made up stories, something you specialize in. People have been giving me shit on here for 10 years when i was a much bigger queer. i never once sought out who they were, or fucked with their lives. the same can be said for dsethi. you have serious problems and need help. you dont realize that you're the biggest lunatic on a board full of a lot of interesting people. you have no boundaries.

given your mentally unstable state I guess you win. eog loses, and now the trollers shall retire. it's a shame that this site let you act this way though. a real shame you're threatening real life garbage because of an internet thread. what a loser. good bye again.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

lol 'we'

Timely using we, considering he's been the whipping boy on 5 different forums over the better part of a decade.

Irony. That being said, I am a few months away from being licensed attorney. You're a few months away from being 10 pounds more overweight and back in your mother's basement in the suburbs. you're a loser, you failed at life and you know it.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Kerry is going to kill a judge one day. What a fucking freak.

lol 'we'

Timely using we, considering he's been the whipping boy on 5 different forums over the better part of a decade.

Irony. That being said, I am a few months away from being licensed attorney. You're a few months away from being 10 pounds more overweight and back in your mother's basement in the suburbs. you're a loser, you failed at life and you know it.

It annoys me when posters use "we" trying to insinuate they're part of some secret society.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

As we know capping totals for the Cubs (at home) is a day to day, hour to hour thing anyway. It will be interesting to see the impact Bryant will make.....

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

alright

Sox/Tigers Under 8 -110
Reds/Cardinals Under 7 -115

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

​5-10-1 updated with 1 more today. Sox lose again.

GabeMcintosh

EOG Enthusiast

I see deshit the punjabi troll ran off like the cunt he is. :LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Brandon Phillips literally turns a win into a push. Thanks bro. Sick D.

5-10-2

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

-----OFF-----

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

i have a feeling this thread will end like all the Baseball under threads before have ended, stop beeing so angry Javy just post your plays and ignore trolls, i know what i am talking about
:lightbulb:12io4j2w90 de ja vu

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Cubs/Padres Under 7 -110

govolz

Banned

Javy quit?

What happened here, Kerry? :+clueless