Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Just going to track the full year's plays here. Please keep insults in other threads.

Play 1: North Dakota State +2.5

MrTop

EOG Master
Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

good luck javy... I know you know baseball. Do you know ncaabb like MLB ?

railbird

EOG Master

ucsb gonna go from worst to first in bigwest, bagman pasternack a big upgrade over dinosaur bob

Darth Vader

Banned

Pretty bad beat down for ndsu

0-1 that's ok Javy long season. How many units you lose, always got keep track those units :lightbulb:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

kane, don't contribute to this guy's trolling

it's embarrassing for you

this is the part where you say you were just answering a question, pretending you're too dumb to realize he anxiously jerked off to the score as the game was going on with no action on it himself.

you're better than this

not by much, mind you, but better nonetheless.

kane

EOG master

Cho obviously didn't get the score, just thought I'd help him out, you're a very paranoid person, GL with the thread

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

John, any way to ban people who are trolling picks threads this blatantly? Thanks.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Javy,

Good Luck in this thread. I wholeheartedly am rooting for you.

When can we expect your next play?

kane

EOG master

John, is there any way to ban someone for the 11th time because he's an insufferable cunt? Thanks.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

How sad is it that two morbidly obese grown men are trolling a guy's picks thread for no other reason except that both of them lost their ass on the NFL today?

:lightbulb:

choslamshe

EOG Master

14.59 posts per day at EOG for Javy

No other poster is even close to this....

Morbidly obese? k pumpkin...

kane

EOG master

How sad is it that two morbidly obese grown men are trolling a guy's picks thread for no other reason except that both of them lost their ass on the NFL today?

:lightbulb:

Actually I'm 2-2 on the day, I won with the Chargers and Colts, and I lost with the Browns and Bills, I have the Broncos tonight, GL with the thread

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Three morbidly obese middle aged or older trolls now.

America really is in the shitter.

kane

EOG master

Hey Bushay, welcome the to morbidly obese club

Bushay

NHL Expert

Hey Bushay, welcome the to morbidly obese club
I only wish the Golden Goose the very best of luck.

No ill will here boys.

p.s. where is he posting his lines from?

:pop:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

3 morbidly obese trolls who combined have a lower net worth than the guy they're trolling in his late 20s. :LMAO

can't make this up

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

14.59 posts per day at EOG for Javy

No other poster is even close to this....

Morbidly obese? k pumpkin...

This guy can’t live w/o this site. Take a breath little fella. There’s no need to have your stink in every thread. You need the attention that bad? Nevermind, already know the answer.

kane

EOG master

3 morbidly obese trolls who combined have a lower net worth than the guy they're trolling in his late 20s. :LMAO

can't make this up

Not trolling at all, Cho wanted to know the score of a game, I helped him out, you then attacked me. Like I said, I think this thread can be a money maker, please keep posting plays and GL

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Not trolling at all, Cho wanted to know the score of a game, I helped him out, you then attacked me. Like I said, I think this thread can be a money maker, please keep posting plays and GL

Do you really think you're making a persuasive argument when you're portraying yourself as someone dumb enough to think another human being couldn't go to one of the two dozen sports websites to find this score?

I am starting to see why you fell down the stairs and crippled yourself. You legit have down syndrome. That's very sad, I will not be insulting you anymore. That is quite a challenge to go through life like that. Lots of courage.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Kane PM me if you need help with every day tasks. Down syndrome sounds rough, I can't imagine what you go through on a daily basis. 12io4j2w90

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Anyone want to see the post that caused Chloe to have a nervous breakdown and summon his butt buddy faggoty obese friends Kane and Bushay to troll my thread? Here it is... be prepared, it is very graphic!

Falcons 27
Cowboys 7

4:03 left 4th quarter