Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Didn't John ask you not to mercilessly troll this picks thread?

Sad you've done it 20 times now since he's asked.

Sad!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

4-3 +0.65 units official and accurate record with all plays posted in thread accounted for entirely and completely.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Ruh roh

Javy in meltdown form way too early in the morning.

Incorrect record, as well

4-4 -0.45

I respect honesty and integrity

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

4-3 +0.65 units official and accurate record

cho 2-9 his last 11 posted plays -7.9 units on the other hand. Ouch!

Javy do you ever sleep?

You seem to be on patrol of your posts and are able to respond any time of the day or night.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Javy do you ever sleep?

You seem to be on patrol of your posts and are able to respond any time of the day or night.

All while at work as a attorney from 6a-2p mind you. This guy has life clocked. I mean I've been fearful of having a job because I doubt I could deal with having a boss and deadlines. Ive apparently way over thought the demands of employment.

rico1

EOG Master

How was Chris Beard's team ranked? What an ass kicking! Beard is going to have a mighty long year in the big 12

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Nice call last night. a little advice - keep responding to the trolls.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Illinois now +5.5, good line I got there

Chloe, any comment on your humiliating 2-9 record your last 11 plays?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

So should picks you post in the new thread you start every day be tracked in the EOG Best Bet of the Day Record?

You're an embarrassing human being, cho, so embarrassing in fact that shitting on your forehead would be beneath me.

Carry on trolling.

4-3 +0.65 units is the correct and accurate record in this thread, no matter how much you empty your pussy full of sand in this thread.

choslamshe

EOG Master

For anyone wanting to play Towson, you can do so at +4 , not at -1.5.

MrTop

EOG Master

injury

don't feed the faggot troll, John promised he was going to ban him if he kept trolling this thread so we'll see.

no injuries reported.... just steam.... you could still win though

MrTop

EOG Master

there are some starters for towson out but did they play last game?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Nothing worse than a number moving away from you. Your other number looks good. Still on the downside of clv equity as of now but there might be a buy back thatll give you some comfort. You could still win indeed but in reality youll still lose.
Youve been at work 6 hours now. Youve posted about 100 times it looks like. Toll booth operator? Whatever it is for work you do give your management a huge Christmas present! Not a BJ like last year either. Go bigger. A mortgage payment or something.
They're paying you to power post on a forum and nothing else it seems. Regardless goodluck on the plays. I dont like you but I dont root against people in gambling. I mean you could walk in front of a bus after you cash the tickets for all I care but regardless hope you cash them.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Nothing worse than a number moving away from you. Your other number looks good. Still on the downside of clv equity as of now but there might be a buy back thatll give you some comfort. You could still win indeed but in reality youll still lose.
Youve been at work 6 hours now. Youve posted about 100 times it looks like. Toll booth operator? Whatever it is for work you do give your management a huge Christmas present! Not a BJ like last year either. Go bigger. A mortgage payment or something.
They're paying you to power post on a forum and nothing else it seems. Regardless goodluck on the plays. I dont like you but I dont root against people in gambling. I mean you could walk in front of a bus after you cash the tickets for all I care but regardless hope you cash them.

drink, I can make 100 one line posts in the time it takes you to do one of yours because I'm not an old mentally challenged drug addict who spends his time popping uppers and downers

seriously, I have 2 monitors in front of me right now and I made this post on my phone

like seriously, even you're smart enough to realize that... hopefully at least... you have a 2nd grade level education it seems, you did say you were going back to school but you don't have higher than 2nd grade grammar so you must be talking trade school

MrTop

EOG Master

You really seem to be on top of things with college hoops. How's the season treating you so far?

I have don best live odds........
and I have a few websites in my collection too I keep

I do not play NCAA .......I need help for that

just NBA & NFL along with MLB playoffs only

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

we played a tournament in florida once when I was 15 for a traveling team... won the first 2 games of the tournament, friday night we were caught with black and mild cigarettes and coach had us run laps in the parking lot for 3 hours straight, everyone throwing up

we got our ass kicked the next day at 10 AM, lost 9-1... railbird would have gotten the tip to fade the Knoxville Thunder

probably will find out what is going on with Towson after the game - very helpful

MrTop

EOG Master

starr and mosell are playing in boxscore.......they did not start

we played a tournament in florida once when I was 15 for a traveling team... won the first 2 games of the tournament, friday night we were caught with black and mild cigarettes and coach had us run laps in the parking lot for 3 hours straight, everyone throwing up

we got our ass kicked the next day at 10 AM, lost 9-1... railbird would have gotten the tip to fade the Knoxville Thunder

probably will find out what is going on with Towson after the game - very helpful

Story time with Javy never gets old. Thanks for the continued laughs!

What years did you play baseball for the Vols and Delmonico?

Tell me your deep dark secrets and I'll be glad to give you more info

Haha-At least you have enough common sense left that you don't want to repeat another lie you've already been busted on. Get back to lawyering.

:LMAO