Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

I played the Salle at +2, they're now -2.

Bad line you got there

Hmm do you think the book will pay you if you explain you got a better line than this guy on the internet that you obsessively troll? Probably not. Give it a try though. Looks like your pussy is going to shed more sand in here.

5-3 +1.45 units in thread, official and accurate record.

rico1

EOG Master

And how about that Johnson? 24 points on 5-for-21 shooting. Going to be a long year for Lasalle

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

And how about that Johnson? 24 points on 5-for-21 shooting. Going to be a long year for Lasalle

That line movement was strange. Someone musta known early those guys weren’t starting but they must not have known it was just going to be a fake punishment.

MrTop

EOG Master

That line movement was strange. Someone musta known early those guys weren’t starting but they must not have known it was just going to be a fake punishment.

agree....they moved on the lineup

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

2-0 today. Typo above

Official record 6-3 +2.65 units. Will post a play or two tomorrow.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Nip and tuck game at Allstate Arena Friday night.

Javy cashes with Illinois.

He beat the number and he beat the game.

NU was life and death to win by four in overtime.

Game stayed under the total despite 45 minutes of action.

Heim

EOG Master

McIntosh doesn't look like the same player this year.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

illinois looked like the better team but couldn't finish

typical illini the last decade, hopefully it'll change when underwood has his players and system

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

7-3 +3.65 units

trolls jumped ship on this thread faster than

Shit is crazy.

Holland Woods (as a Junior going to Senior Year) barely played on Marvin Bagley's EYBL team (a team that won less than half their games) and did little numbers and is now on Portland State and is getting crazy minutes and decent numbers.

He had 20 points last night as a Freshman.

(On another note if you think Lavar Ball is crazy you should listen to Holland Woods' dad, dude is certifiably insane, I watched him call out a woman for thinking she knew anything about basketball lol, and then her husband tried to fight the dad. There are so many crazy ass parents in AAU, but somehow Lavar broke through)

Many EYBL team's would beat BigSky, WCC, and WAC teams.

Nice job so far JB-analysis or rationale behind your picks going forward is encouraged

railbird

EOG Master

Shit is crazy.

Holland Woods (as a Junior going to Senior Year) barely played on Marvin Bagley's EYBL team (a team that won less than half their games) and did little numbers and is now on Portland State and is getting crazy minutes and decent numbers.

He had 20 points last night as a Freshman.

(On another note if you think Lavar Ball is crazy you should listen to Holland Woods' dad, dude is certifiably insane, I watched him call out a woman for thinking she knew anything about basketball lol, and then her husband tried to fight the dad. There are so many crazy ass parents in AAU, but somehow Lavar broke through)

Many EYBL team's would beat BigSky, WCC, and WAC teams.

how this for final 4 team, Belmont shore starting 5 in 2013, Stanley Johnson, E Mudiday, Tyler Dorsey, Tra Holder, S Zimmerman

Gabe

Horse racing expert

If it weren't for all the trolls here people might be more encouraged to share their expertise. Keep it up Javy, hope you fucking kill it dude.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAOAt posters who think that they own threads....

Heisenberg is right....need some analysis or info....

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAOAt posters who think that they own threads....

Heisenberg is right....need some analysis or info....

you're too fat to fit in an airline seat, and probably expect others next to you to share the burden of your poor choices when you fly, and that says a lot about your character... there's an insightful analysis.

Javey, where did all the ramble about airplane seats come from?

What brought that on?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

you're too fat to fit in an airline seat, and probably expect others next to you to share the burden of your poor choices when you fly, and that says a lot about your character... there's an insightful analysis.

How about when I come to Chicago in August you can tell me to my face....can you deal with that?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

How about when I come to Chicago in August you can tell me to my face....can you deal with that?

only if you agree to buy two airline seats from now on for the rest of your life so you never make someone suffer through a flight with 50% of their paid for space occupied by a rude fatty... deal?

only if you agree to buy two airline seats from now on for the rest of your life so you never make someone suffer through a flight with 50% of their paid for space occupied by a rude fatty... deal?

Nice backpeadal Javey

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Might have to break your nose in two places...heard it is big enough....