Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Ouch, got our money in good there folks but the ole lead whole game and blow it at the end rears its ugly little troll head

Still an absolutely fantastic 10-5 +4.35 mark in this thread, truly amazing numbers that can not be duplicated by trolls like Cristiano

I remember Cristiano started a soccer picks thread once but quickly ended it after several humiliating losses. Sad!

Javy, that soccer picks thread ended up multiple units. Good pick tonight! Another horrifically unlucky loss!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Javy, that soccer picks thread ended up multiple units. Good pick tonight! Another horrifically unlucky loss!

i doubt it critiano, but we can go back to your stone cold lock, Browns pick vs the Bears.. how did that one do?

Have you ever had a thread up 4.35 units at any point? If so please link. thank you in advance girly boy

:btj::LMAO:LMAO:doh1

If that's the best you've got, Javy, it may be time for you to retire from forumville.

Nice going so far javy, winning record and +units is why we bet sports

I think everyone should track their plays, keeps people honest

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

is he playing a lot of nba games? What has he been losing on then?

Ill be be starting a thread come baseball season

The poster you are referring to made that number up and it is a complete lie.

The poster in question once had a run last year where he went 0-6 down 16.00 units (not a typo) in just 5 MLB games.

It was very pathetic. He has been trolling ever since. He's also a little manlet.

Sad.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Nice going so far javy, winning record and +units is why we bet sports

I think everyone should track their plays, keeps people honest

yep, thanks buddy

10-5 is a very good mark. I hope to keep it going. All documented.

Some posters here go 0-6 -16.00 units sometimes. Very sad. Good guys to fade though. Ruca is the forum's best fade, all documented.

Well ignore the haters javy just keep posting winners, I look forward to starting my own profitable tracking thread once baseball season starts

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Poor Ruca.

The little faggot manlet somehow managed to lose 16 units in 5 games in the MLB season.

He is documented 0-6 on 5 Cubs games -16.00 units in the 2017 MLB season.

I don't think you'll find much worse than that folks.

All documented in his own thread.

Now the thread only got to 5 pages, because naturally the little manlet faggot abandoned the thread after the 16 unit debacle humiliation, but god only knows how low the little faggot bitch would have sunk in the negative units if he kept going

If you fade the little faggot in the 2018 MLB season, I am almost positive you would make upwards of 75 units.

:highfive

kane

EOG master

Ouch, got our money in good there folks but the ole lead whole game and blow it at the end rears its ugly little troll head

Still an absolutely fantastic 10-5 +4.35 mark in this thread, truly amazing numbers that can not be duplicated by trolls like Cristiano

I remember Cristiano started a soccer picks thread once but quickly ended it after several humiliating losses. Sad!

In all honesty, I can't ever recall anyone who whined about every loss like this kid, sad

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

nice work thus far...Apparently people don't like making money.

I know. Sad. Trolls like Kane and MrTop is all EOG is anymore. Mocking suicidal 21 year olds and people murdered in church.

Eye on sociopaths

kane

EOG master

JavyNazi claims he was a pitcher for Tennessee, but we all here know it's just one of many, many lies he tells

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Sad more trolling from the short little man.

I wonder if god had blessed him with a few more inches in height and cock then he wouldn’t be so bitter.

Sad

kane

EOG master

Sad more trolling from the short little man.

I wonder if god had blessed him with a few more inches in height and cock then he wouldn’t be so bitter.

Sad

I like being 5'10, and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who finds it disturbing the way you constantly talk about other guy's junk

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Let’s focus on gambling Kane. In the best bet thread you are down nearly 30 units after 2 years of selections. Impressive consistency. Consistently terrible though. Sad.

kane

EOG master

Let’s focus on gambling Kane. In the best bet thread you are down nearly 30 units after 2 years of selections. Impressive consistency. Consistently terrible though. Sad.

Fake news JavyNazi, but that's expected from you

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Pretty impressive of him. but he's only down 16. Still makes sense why he's trolling you in this thread. Maybe he should copy your plays and knock that -16 down to single digits by the end of February.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Pretty impressive of him. but he's only down 16. Still makes sense why he's trolling you in this thread. Maybe he should copy your plays and knock that -16 down to single digits by the end of February.

I’d certainly be fine with him doing so. But losers generally develop a habit of losing they can’t and don’t want to break. It’s psychologically comforting.

I know. Sad. Trolls like Kane and MrTop is all EOG is anymore. Mocking suicidal 21 year olds and people murdered in church.

Eye on sociopaths

Have you or have you not told multiple posters in this forum to put a gun in their mouth?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Have you or have you not told multiple posters in this forum to put a gun in their mouth?

If you don't see the difference between insults back and forth and immediately running to a thread commiserating about 26 murdered in a church and making a joke mocking the fact they believe in God and God didn't save them, and then immediately running to a thread commiserating about a 21 year old kid shooting himself IN REALITY and mocking him for it, then you are dumber than I thought humanly possible.

But I suspect you know Kane is a pathetic little sociopath and you're just defending him b/c you like your lines drawn in the sand to stay consistent on this little imaginary world.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

There's 20 people in "trump" thread with over 100 posts, repeating the same thing every day on a gambling forum.
Those people should all stick a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger.
ARGUING ABOUT THE SAME STUFF EVERY DAY AS IF IT'S GOING TO CHANGE.
Can't imagine that being fun or something enjoyable to do with my spare time.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

There's 20 people in "trump" thread with over 100 posts, repeating the same thing every day on a gambling forum.
Those people should all stick a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger.
ARGUING ABOUT THE SAME STUFF EVERY DAY AS IF IT'S GOING TO CHANGE.
Can't imagine that being fun or something enjoyable to do with my spare time.

And even though you just said I should put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger, that's still quite different than logging into a thread about a 21 year old putting a gun in his mouth in reality and making a callous joke about it as your first instinct.

You're just talking shit, kane, on the other hand, is a sociopath you certainly wouldn't trust with children.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Current record:

10-5 +4.35 units

We will try to improve on that mark tonight.

New Mexico ML +104

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Current record:

10-5 +4.35 units

We will try to improve on that mark tonight.

New Mexico ML +104

Decent record but a very small sample and you certainly like to puff your chest out about it but a better indicator of your abilities were on display in the Grand Challenge.