Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Decent record but a very small sample and you certainly like to puff your chest out about it but a better indicator of your abilities were on display in the Grand Challenge.

considering the grand challenge cost me 2 picks due to a bad line that was better on my actual outs and my mark was 9-13, let's be honest and say that neither is a big enough sample to determine anything.

But continue trolling/being a bitch, I don't care that much. It'll be fun stomping the life out of the brewers again.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

Decent record but a very small sample and you certainly like to puff your chest out about it but a better indicator of your abilities were on display in the Grand Challenge.

Yes he sure does.....

Still wont post in the best bet thread.....guess it's a maturity thing.....kinda is a little boy

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yes he sure does.....

Still wont post in the best bet thread.....guess it's a maturity thing.....kinda is a little boy

lol yeah if only I could post in the best bet thread and be down 20 something units like you. Is there some requirement that you have to post in the best bet thread? Did I miss that when I signed up?

You are an obsessive little stalker. I'll give you the same advice again... worry about your weight. Internet drama isn't going to save your life, exercise is. Or you know, let your heart fitz out in a few years. I don't care, I'm not your doctor.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

This forum may be cursed lol they’re gonna blow a 6 point lead with 53 seconds left and lose. Silly lobos.

Bfo

EOG Addicted

Yeah that was a really bad one to be sure.

Always tough coming back the next day after losing the late one like that.

MrTop

EOG Master

opener was ... Boise St -2 @ Cris. Best closing number was ... Boise St. -1.5 @ about 4 bookmakers

tough loss .... pretty good record 10-6 ..hitting 62.5%

whatever you are doing keep it up!

:btj: