Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

kane

EOG master
Re: Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

This is one paragraph from the above link. "The Dolphins were never considered SB contenders to begin with, but swapping Cutler for Tannehill didn't help their chances. At Bookmaker, the Dolphins were +4500 to win the SB and +760 to win their division before the Tannehill injury. Right after his injury, their SB odds went to +6300. After signing Cutler, their odds ballooned to +7700, with their division odds also moving to +970."

kane

EOG master

"Moore has a 20-7 record ATS, while Cutler has a 55-81 record...worst by a lot since 2003."

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hopefully Cutler can save a team that was projected as the 25th best team in the league with Tannehill at the helm.

That would of course leave them slightly on the outside looking in to the league's new 24 team playoff format introduced this year.

kane

EOG master

Sorry kid, but SportsInsights is a respected site. Weird how the Fins odds ballooned after the Cutler signing. Jay "The anti-GOAT" Cutler, perfect nickname for him

kane

EOG master

Westgate had the Dolphins opener against Tampa at a pick, they're now using Tampa -2.5, strange movement seeing as how Cutler is better than Tannehill

Sorry kid, but SportsInsights is a respected site. Weird how the Fins odds ballooned after the Cutler signing. Jay "The anti-GOAT" Cutler, perfect nickname for him

You can't really argue with the market. It is what it is.

"The anti-GOAT" :LMAO:LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Westgate had the Dolphins opener against Tampa at a pick, they're now using Tampa -2.5, strange movement seeing as how Cutler is better than Tannehill

Sorry little girl. You can't move the goal posts. The point is the Dolphins were projected as the 25th best team in the league with Tannehill. That means you can't blame cutler if they are bad. They were factually bad before Tannehill went down. No one is forgetting this is the same team that needed a miracle fluke to beat the tanking browns last year at home.

kane

EOG master

Sorry little girl. You can't move the goal posts. The point is the Dolphins were projected as the 25th best team in the league with Tannehill. That means you can't blame cutler if they are bad. They were factually bad before Tannehill went down. No one is forgetting this is the same team that needed a miracle fluke to beat the tanking browns last year at home.

Last year their projections were about the same as this year, but they exceeded projections and won ten games with Tannehill under center, let's see if the Anti-GOAT can do the same

kane

EOG master

With Tanny at QB Miami pick against Tampa, with Cutler at QB, Tampa -2.5

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Last year their projections were about the same as this year, but they exceeded projections and won ten games with Tannehill under center, let's see if the Anti-GOAT can do the same

Last year they faced a lot of tanking teams in the second half. Everyone knows the Dolphins aren't good, if a single soul thought they were good their over 7.5 would have been hammered and woulda disappeared when Tannehill was fine. They don't and it didn't.

The Dolphins are in win now mode and projected for 7.5 games. Your franchise is mediocre and Jay Cutler probably won't change or cause that. It already exists.

kane

EOG master

With Tanny at QB Miami's SB odds +4500, with Cutler at QB Miami's SB odds +7700

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

With Tanny at QB Miami's SB odds +4500, with Cutler at QB Miami's SB odds +7700

You really are a dim witted cripple aren't you? I can see why you couldn't navigate yourself down the gauntlet of doom, er, a few stairs.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Imagining this special olympics retard flailing in agony because of a few stairs is one of the most amazing pieces of comedy you will ever envision lmao

kane

EOG master

JavyBaez9;4913791[B[B said:
]]Last year they faced a lot of tanking teams in the second half[/B][/B]. Everyone knows the Dolphins aren't good, if a single soul thought they were good their over 7.5 would have been hammered and woulda disappeared when Tannehill was fine. They don't and it didn't.

The Dolphins are in win now mode and projected for 7.5 games. Your franchise is mediocre and Jay Cutler probably won't change or cause that. It already exists.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOalways with the excuses, nice try kid. The bottom line is with Tanny under center Miami overachieved and out performed their projections, let's see if Cutler can do the same, Miami was expected to win 7-8 games last year, but exceeded expectations, this year they're expect to win 7-8 games, let's see if Cutler can take basically the same team that Tanny had, and duplicate the results

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOalways with the excuses, nice try kid. The bottom line is with Tanny under center Miami overachieved and out performed their projections, let's see if Cutler can do the same, Miami was expected to win 7-8 games last year, but exceeded expectations, this year they're expect to win 7-8 games, let's see if Cutler can take basically the same team that Tanny had, and duplicate the results

You can't suck off the market in one post and then ignore the market in another train of thought in the same post you fucking dolt.

You say the market likes Tannehill? Cool. The market also thinks last year was a fluke and aided by an easy schedule and projects a healthy Tannehill to win 7.5 games this year.

That's what your beloved market thinks. Blame it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

When the Cubs blew past 80.5 games the market set in 2015, it didn't set it at 80.5 again in 2016. Why do you think that is? The market changed to 93. Then 96.5.

Tannehill won 10 last year against a joke schedule and the market responded by keeping it at 7.5, bc the market knows Tannehill is trash.

You can't spin that. If the market thought the Dolphin were a playoff caliber team, their total would be 9.5 or 9 at the least.

2nd year under Gase should only improve. Javy's not as impressed with Gase as I am.

I remember saying the Bears hired the wrong coach thought they should have hired Gase over Fox but Javy was all in on Fox "King of the Quick Turnaround" ::LMAO::::LMAO::

kane

EOG master

When the Cubs blew past 80.5 games the market set in 2015, it didn't set it at 80.5 again in 2016. Why do you think that is? The market changed to 93. Then 96.5.

Tannehill won 10 last year against a joke schedule and the market responded by keeping it at 7.5, bc the market knows Tannehill is trash.

You can't spin that. If the market thought the Dolphin were a playoff caliber team, their total would be 9.5 or 9 at the least.

I know the Cubs win total was 96.5, and as soon as the season ends I'll be cashing my under ticket, this will end up being the easiest future I've ever hit

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I know the Cubs win total was 96.5, and as soon as the season ends I'll be cashing my under ticket, this will end up being the easiest future I've ever hit

Too bad you didn't listen to my over 80.5 in 2015. That one was miles easier :) by any metric

....No really ::LMAO::::LMAO::

rico1

EOG Master

Daily-Double!

"I will take two-lying-dipshits for all of it! All-in for $10,000"

:LMAO :LMAO

Maybe the next time kane sucks another posters cock? He will choose someone with a brain :lightbulb: :LMAO :LMAO you cannot make up how WRONG those two cock-lovers were about this matter! :lightbulb:

kane

EOG master

Hey look, it's Javy's sidekick, I was wondering when you would show up to defend your BFF

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Escaping the bullshit of kane's initial argument that Cutler is taking over a team destined for playoff glory and just has to be okay to keep this team playoff bound (which is moronic), here's what I think about the Dolphins.

I think they were a 7 win team and Cutler and Gase will have to have a lot go right to get this team to the 10 wins probably needed, but hell, looking at the AFC this year, it's conceivable 11 games would be needed, so it might be an uphill climb.

rico1

EOG Master

Whoa! Fake news, lying kane opened his mouth and he/she/its whatever came out of it. :LMAO

Look at it this way kane, at least the bitch let you come up for air! :LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

First kane reports: Tannehill fine :LMAO

Then he got corrected. Crickets. Next his lover says Gase wanted nothing to do with Cutler :LMAO

TWO-Royal-Liars :lightbulb: :lightbulb:

kane

EOG master

First kane reports: Tannehill fine :LMAO

Then he got corrected. Crickets. Next his lover says Gase wanted nothing to do with Cutler :LMAO

TWO-Royal-Liars :lightbulb: :lightbulb:

Wrong Javy Jr. I didn't report anything, just what info I saw being reported, and it was being reported that Tannehill hurt his knee and the Dolphins think it could be serious, then after his MRI it looked like the injury wasn't as serious as they first thought, so that's exactly what I posted, then it was reported that the injury was serious and Tannehill would likely miss the year, and that's what I posted. All I did was post what was being reported by the local writers down here. And I never said Gase didn't want anything to do with Cutler, that's a lie. I said I didn't want Cutler, I would rather start Moore, but I never once said that Gase didn't want Cutler

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Getting paid 10 Mil to hand the ball off to Ajayi......he better hope that broadcasting gig is still open after Miami misses the playoffs...

MrTop

EOG Master

the dolphins considered tim tebow before cutler because he is a proven winner

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

I'm sure his wife is the one who wears the pants. Think about this, to go from broadcasting to starting as a QB on a NFL team where the preseason is pretty much under way is absolutely insane.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

This is another reason NE has had a fairly tale ride in their division for the past million years. Buffalo, Miami have absolutely no idea what their doing.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

This is one paragraph from the above link. "The Dolphins were never considered SB contenders to begin with, but swapping Cutler for Tannehill didn't help their chances. At Bookmaker, the Dolphins were +4500 to win the SB and +760 to win their division before the Tannehill injury. Right after his injury, their SB odds went to +6300. After signing Cutler, their odds ballooned to +7700, with their division odds also moving to +970."

:LOL :LOL

Isn't Tanne a converted wide out playing the QB position? LOL. Odds are still much worse when replaced with Cutler....

:lol :lol