Jeff Allen Dead

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
It's Vegas Dave throws so much shit against the wall. Probably less than 5% of what he says is true. He offers to give away $1,000 like once a week to whoever guesses closest to how many miles he has on the odometer of his car or how much money is in a pile on his kitchen table. I can only remember him posting a video of the winner receiving the money once. He's just looking for retweets , comments or likes on twitter or instagram. The chances of a movie, book or documentary about It's Vegas Dave in 2019 are about as good as me scoring two playboy bunnies in my bedroom on New Years Eve.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's Vegas Dave throws so much shit against the wall. Probably less than 5% of what he says is true. He offers to give away $1,000 like once a week to whoever guesses closest to how many miles he has on the odometer of his car or how much money is in a pile on his kitchen table. I can only remember him posting a video of the winner receiving the money once. He's just looking for retweets , comments or likes on twitter or instagram. The chances of a movie, book or documentary about It's Vegas Dave in 2019 are about as good as me scoring two playboy bunnies in my bedroom on New Years Eve.

For those in need of a laugh. Or cry:

Heim

EOG Master
What touts will say to get a sale. This week Brandon Lang is claiming he's 23-3-2 all time on his Super Bowl selections. He forgot to tell the listening paid for radio spot that he spotted himself a 16-0 record on the big game. Its Vegas Dave claims in 2019 their will be a Documentary, Book & Movie about him. If you believe any of these claims are true or will happen you also believe in the tooth fairy.

Touts that charge for their Super Bowl pick should be arrested. Props are a different story because
there is some analysis involved. JK might remember this and it might have been on his old Leroys
show, nonetheless Dave Malinsky was on, the puff was he'd go over the match-up and give a side.
He was on for a good 45 minutes and when he was time to pick a side he said it wouldn't be fair to
his paying customers. So Dave took the free pub but failed to deliver I'm sure leaving many listeners
including myself dismayed. It's not my style to pick on the dead, just a example of the greed out their
leading up to the 'big game'

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
It's Vegas Dave has a ton of money but I doubt very seriously that it came from winning sports bets. Rumor has it mommy & daddy handed him well over 10 million dollars.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What touts will say to get a sale. This week Brandon Lang is claiming he's 23-3-2 all time on his Super Bowl selections. He forgot to tell the listening paid for radio spot that he spotted himself a 16-0 record on the big game. Its Vegas Dave claims in 2019 their will be a Documentary, Book & Movie about him. If you believe any of these claims are true or will happen you also believe in the tooth fairy.

Touts are pure CON MEN

MrTop

EOG Master
Allen continues to win in all the forums and news articles . Nothing stops him. Last night had knicks +8 .. Tonight it was N.O. +14

2-0