Jim Buss and Frank McCourt

railbird

EOG Master
All the scumbags that called to get rid of these people are quiet as crickets now. Dont blame them blame your hero Magic. You people in la have always been scum of the earth and glad your lakers are suffering and your Magic-owned and operated dodgers choke their brains out.

Last edited by a moderator:

kane

EOG master
All the scumbags that called to get rid of these people are quiet as crickets now. Dont blame them blame your faggot hero magic. You people in la have always been scum of the earth and glad your lakers are suffering and your faggot owned and operated dodgers choke their brains out

Yeah

Heim

EOG Master
McCourt's entire life was leveraged.....he fooled mlb that he had money. LAD were almost owned by China.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
The fan's experience at Dodgers Stadium is much better now than when McCourt owned them.

Last edited by a moderator:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Let's hold off. Things can change quickly. You can be singing a different tune this time next year while they're co favorites to win the title.

railbird

EOG Master
Let's hold off. Things can change quickly. You can be singing a different tune this time next year while they're co favorites to win the title.
Thevhave been a favorite to win title 5 yrs in row now, but guess what? There moneyball bs and their batter high k rate doesnt work well in october. They keep under acheiving. Meanwhile while the gay mafia ownership promotes fahgot night every june. 20 to park, unbearavle traffic, and under 30 latino thugs in stands makea dodger stadium a night mare,

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thevhave been a favorite to win title 5 yrs in row now, but guess what? There moneyball bs and their batter high k rate doesnt work well in october. They keep under acheiving. Meanwhile while the gay mafia ownership promotes fahgot night every june. 20 to park, unbearavle traffic, and under 30 latino thugs in stands makea dodger stadium a night mare,
Most every team has a gay pride night now. The solution is for you not to go to that game. $20 to park? That is a deal compared to Wrigley.

I'm bartending a gay wedding this weekend. I'll ask them if they are Dodger fans.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Wrong, its a living hell now.

I don't think you go to games. You paint with broad strokes and give very little details.

I have to about 15 games since the ownership change. The extra cost of parking is well worth it. Getting in and out better now. I go to about 2 Angels games a year.

I still prefer Dodgers Stadium.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
All the scumbags that called to get rid of these people are quiet as crickets now. Dont blame them blame your hero Magic. You people in la have always been scum of the earth and glad your lakers are suffering and your Magic-owned and operated dodgers choke their brains out.

Don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever considered seeing either a therapist or a psychiatrist ?
Your mental health seems to be suffering greatly the last month or so, and the pain you're in is quite obvious.

railbird

EOG Master
Lon rosen magic johsnon Larry freidman and a group of other faggots run dodgers, they have faggot night every June, no im not a dodger fan

railbird

EOG Master
Most every team has a gay pride night now. The solution is for you not to go to that game. $20 to park? That is a deal compared to Wrigley.

I'm bartending a gay wedding this weekend. I'll ask them if they are Dodger fans.
Texas Rangers banned Tranny and faggot month, thats why they are the 2 seed. Degrom would not allow it.