Jim Harbaugh

boston massacre

EOG Master
How come 49er ownership doesn't like Harbaugh. This is his last year on his contract and they are talking about him being a lame duck head coach.

What does he have ? A lot of disagreements with upper management ? What does the Local media have to say ?

Who they gonna get to do a better job than him ?

Didn't the Cleveland Browns inquire about his availability in exchange for draft picks ?

I don't see Harbaugh doing a bad job with the 49ers.

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Jim Harbaugh

He is smarter than the assholes above him, and they're jealous. I see the same thing at tennis clubs, the head pro becomes more popular than the GM and they look to get rid of him, or take more of his fees.

boston massacre

EOG Master

He is smarter than the assholes above him, and they jealous. I see the same thing at tennis clubs, the head pro becomes more popular than the GM and they look to get rid of him, or take more of his fees.

That goes on in a lot of work places. At Least if you sign on as Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys,

Jerry Jones puts in your contract that " You are here to be a PUPPET only".

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Harbaugh refuses to be led to failure by upper management and will fight like hell to succeed.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

He's too emotional. About everything. EVERYTHING. It does a number on your heart. He's one bad heart attack away from passing away and the people who care for him will be pissed it was probably over one of his players not getting off the field on time.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I remember Jim Harbaugh's days as "Captain Comeback" in Indianapolis.

Intense guys should never apologize for their competitive spirit.

I still chuckle about the rough handshake Harbaugh applied to former Detroit head coach Jim Schwartz.

Heim

EOG Master

I'm surprised he didn't have a heart attack today...some of those illegal contact penalties on SF giving Dallas first downs were ridiculous.

I'm surprised he didn't have a heart attack today...some of those illegal contact penalties on SF giving Dallas first downs were ridiculous.

Welcome to the new NFL. Protect quarterbacks and receivers so more points can be scored. Can't even hit the quarterback without fear of getting a penalty.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Every Michigan State fans worst nightmare is if Harbaugh ever gets hired as the next Michigan head coach. The current AD, David Brandon and him could not co-exist...they would have to let him go. Harbaugh would be Bo Schembechler reincarnated, and would bring that program back to national prominence.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

I am guessing the way he is acting on the sidelines is the way he acts with his superiors.

Only if he keeps winning all the time, can he get away with it

Bushay

NHL Expert
Almost Allright;n7458351 said:
They suck.
Yes. He's not living up to expectation here so far. Hope that changes soon. He's had too much previous success to not be better here. Enjoy your day in the sun AA. Nothing I can say at this point in time but smile when Ohio St. falters.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Bushay;n7458391 said:
Yes. He's not living up to expectation here so far. Hope that changes soon. He's had too much previous success to not be better here. Enjoy your day in the sun AA. Nothing I can say at this point in time but smile when Ohio St. falters.

You said a shitload when he was hired. All in good fun Bushay.